HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Last edited:

wewsan

Dec 31, 2017
What multiplier is the card using? Alternatively, upload the card and I'll take a stab at it.

You can in Studio. Set the uncensor to a non-BP option and right-click the KKPE button on the left. Go to the blend shape tab and find o_body_a.

have you tried the latest configuration manager?
does it only work on non Bp option?

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Hello!
I search a wrestling ring where can i get it. Please not scenen with a Wrestling ring.
In Scenne are the wrestling rigns shit.
When i turn a Model to 45° then mußt the abck show to the ring Corner. By al scenen show the back not correct. While in scenen are the wrestling ring not coorect poition.
I need a wrestling ring pleae help me to find a seperate ring.

juizz

Feb 28, 2018
Here you go, links for Koikatsu Party prepatched with Illusion restore patch.
This is Steam version without any premium DLCs or mods.
The torrent is uncompressed whereas others are compressed in 7z.

Full: - - -

Split parts:
Part 1: - - MEGA -
Part 2: - - MEGA -
does this have CharaStudio?

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
Hi guys, I need a help with this, it's about the way the “P-MODMAP” that is available under “map lights” works.
As you can see in the little video I attach, if I move “P-MODMAP”, the lighting that falls on the characters varies, but if I add my characters, the light does not affect them at all, even, if I add characters that come by default from the same game, it is not altered at all either.
Does anyone know why this might be?
View attachment Desktop 26-04-2024 3-56-35 PM.webm

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
Hit Ctrl+P. Alternatively, you can open the material editor window for the imported character and change the shaders to one of the xukmi vanilla plus shaders.
I don't know if it's the same as what you were telling me, but I managed to do it, but pressing ctrl + k

1714195106108.png

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
My fault. In the plugin menu, there's a tab called "shader swapper" and my hotkey is right ctrl + p". I can't remember if the default key is different.
Oh, I managed to get it to work, at least I think so, with the way I exposed above (using ctrl + k) I found “shader swapper” and it has the same shortcut, that is ctrlLeft + p, but it doesn't seem to work at all.
I just don't get anything, it's as if I didn't press anything, I even changed the shortcut but it still doesn't work... I think the plugin is corrupted...

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Can any1 help me? I want to reformat my Windows disk, but I also have Koikatsu installed there. If I copy the whole game and paste it back afterwards - will it break something? Or is it better to just copy Userdata etc. and fully reinstall the game?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes