Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I see now, do I need to download the whole 11GB thing or can I just download the installer?
The fact is that the installer is 11 GB. When installing it creates a separate folder with the game itself. (And this is + about 13 GB). But there is a description of the mods and no need to puzzle how to install. You can install separately (experiment with mods).
If there are compatibility problems or poor performance, it is better to select the “recommended” installation mode. In this case, almost 100% guarantee that everything will work.
Some clothes or other items may not be displayed in some cases. (related to the unfinished process of adaptation of certain functions by the developer)
For example, the heroine walks around the school naked. But when talking and interacting, everything is displayed as it should.

And it should be borne in mind that the ultimate choice of what to use is yours. I for example saw 3 more versions of the assembly, but I liked the installer more. Someone probably more like the version from the topic header ...

Reactions: Adabelitoo

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
That installer, or at least that image, doesn't have the mods I want

I want to use this mods

KK_MiscFixes.v1.1
KK_RandomCharacterGenerator.v1.0
KK_AnimationController.v1.2 (wich maybe is already installed in the OP download file)

Do I need Bepis? And if I need it, where should I unzip it? In the Koikatu folder, in the BepInEx folder inside the Koikatu folder or in the BepInEx folder inside the BepInEx folder inside the Koikatu folder? and where should I unzip the mods?
the dll must go inside BepInEx folder....

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
The fact is that the installer is 11 GB. When installing it creates a separate folder with the game itself. (And this is + about 13 GB). But there is a description of the mods and no need to puzzle how to install. You can install separately (experiment with mods).
If there are compatibility problems or poor performance, it is better to select the “recommended” installation mode. In this case, almost 100% guarantee that everything will work.
Some clothes or other items may not be displayed in some cases. (related to the unfinished process of adaptation of certain functions by the developer)
For example, the heroine walks around the school naked. But when talking and interacting, everything is displayed as it should.

And it should be borne in mind that the ultimate choice of what to use is yours. I for example saw 3 more versions of the assembly, but I liked the installer more. Someone probably more like the version from the topic header ...
That happen when the mod missing the lowpoly, can you active the log from bepinex to see what mod missing the lowpoly.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
That happen when the mod missing the lowpoly, can you active the log from bepinex to see what mod missing the lowpoly.
This is all of course can be tracked. But the user wants to play the game and not to understand the shortcomings acting as a developer. For example, I put all of the recommended installation and several more mods that do not particularly burden the process. Non-display cases are mainly related to exotic clothing and are irrelevant. Due to minor issues, I have no desire to waste time on their elimination.
Moreover, before installing each mod you can read about its compatibility and features. And some mods are marked as incomplete.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
This is all of course can be tracked. But the user wants to play the game and not to understand the shortcomings acting as a developer. For example, I put all of the recommended installation and several more mods that do not particularly burden the process. Non-display cases are mainly related to exotic clothing and are irrelevant. Due to minor issues, I have no desire to waste time on their elimination.
Moreover, before installing each mod you can read about its compatibility and features. And some mods are marked as incomplete.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Track a mod can be help not as user (who only care about ply the game) but for the modder who made the mod.... i understand for a new user or someone who don't care about the modding or don't give a fuck about that.
The "normal display" the low poly of that mod missing the low poly model in unity3d file in other hand the "interaction display" the high poly the mod work because the 3d model is present inside the unity3d. If you explain in simple words to new users why this happens, the new user can only benefit him to understand.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I think I already installed the KK_RandomCharacterGenerator but I can't find the way to use it. I don't see any new button on the Character Maker

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I think I already installed the KK_RandomCharacterGenerator but I can't find the way to use it. I don't see any new button on the Character Maker
Nevermind, It was on the botton of the Body - General section

I pressed one of the F buttons (not sure which one) and know a good part of my texts is in japanese, how can I fix it?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Sideloader mod and item studio 21/03/2019

Export the mods folder in your main game folder and replace all the file if ask.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
F10 if remember right
It doesn't works, pressing again all the F buttons doesn't works, the first time I pressed it showed some kind of alert/message saying something about the translation but now it doesn't say anything or change the text to english

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
It doesn't works, pressing again all the F buttons doesn't works, the first time I pressed it showed some kind of alert/message saying something about the translation but now it doesn't say anything or change the text to english
Are you have bepis plugin in your game ? a screenshot of the plugin inside bepinex
Are you play the game offline ? you must be connect to internet to use the auto translation
Are used ipa.exe ? if is yes you need do this
Go in \Koikatu_Data\Managed and rename the IllusionPlugin.dll to IllusionPlugin.dll.drl is example.
Download , download the last version and replace all the file for both.

highlander00

May 15, 2017
Guys, help me whit problem "Cannot connect to server?"
Tried a lot version of koikatsu, but always failed.
Pls help me!
Check my previous answer to the same "problem"... You could have checked at least 1 page back, as the answer is there...
It's a known problem... If you're not in Japan, you can't access the official server, so someone set a "private" server, which sometimes works, sometimes don't...
If you want to download some cards, you can access these sites:

This link below has a ton of things for Koikatu and other Illusion games (it may take a while for the site to load everything):

You can also join the Discord, linked in the OP for further options and help...

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
I seem to be getting a black screen after i play the VN introduction to the class. Is there a fix for this? Im using the repack version

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes