madeforthis

Oct 16, 2018
Is there any way to import FK Items from sunshine to normal KK? I'm trying to use a KKS scene (also using the KKS->KK scene plugin) but instead of rendering Left and Right Hands from the FK Items section they get replaced by spheres (common placeholder for unavailable items). I can rule out that they're from the mods folder since even when deleting/changing the folder name they still popup in the FK Items list. Only way to make them disappear from the list is by excluding the studio folder inside abdata so I guess it's in there

Reactions: MikeOG

anna515f

May 17, 2023
I'm having a problem with Evaanxd's mods. I installed some from kemono.party and did everything correctly. The characters load in but for some reason some like Makima and Nobara are missing the top of their head and hair. How do I fix this?

sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
I remember a long time ago there was a moment where every time you start a H-scene any nearby girls would go and watch. Is this a plug-in or something in game?

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
is it worth to download rx21 ?
I saw some people complaining about errors ( I have the previous update rx20)

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
is it worth to download rx21 ?
I saw some people complaining about errors ( I have the previous update rx20)
I'd say yes, there are some new "implementations" you have to get used to, those will be frequently in Studio scenes (I think).
The rest is mostly plugins to be reconfigured, as the update resets them and cancel the ones you might have added on your own...
By the way, I lost the plugin to swap between male and female chars in Studio :cry:
, if anybody has it...

Reactions: MikeOG

Z3Ddie

Sep 19, 2020
does anyone have a link to the full update version with the mods such as pixeldrain or something else related?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes