Sunsetwave

Jun 30, 2021
I got two questions. One some charaters in CharaStudio are missing their eyes so does anyone know how to fix that. Two does anyone knows the name of that love hotel map and were I can find it?

Randomthrowaway273

Jun 10, 2022
Okay so I just went on the discord and used the GD download but and removed the extra numbers it gives to the files but I can't seem to extract them. I'm lost.

genghis123

Jan 10, 2019
I always got
Error 0X800701B1 a device which does not exist was specified each time I extract to Drive D:. i used the torrent

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
Is there a reason to use Sunshine instead of this (if your focus is charastudio, specifically, I don't care about the VN)? I tried but can't find any clear answers.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
I see other personalities in voices like French girl and The Brit, but can not select those in char maker. Is there something I need to dl to get those?

SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
So before I slog through the torrent download, I have a couple questions.

1. Has the issue with characters not loading correctly been fixed yet? I've refused to update past RX15 because none of my character cards load correctly in the versions past that. Someone recommended using the "force high poly" mod to fix it, but it didn't work for me. Even the basic pre-loaded character cards you start with don't load right.

2. I see people having issues with either the torrent download or the extract. Is that a problem with the pack or just a random glitch?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes