ticaracatica

Jun 29, 2020
Please! Can anybody help me?
I play [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine EX BetterRepack R10
I downloaded several card girls to add to the game and it worked.
Now I'm trying to play [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX20
I added these girls to the folders but this RX20 version is not recognizing them in the game.

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Please! Can anybody help me?
I play [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine EX BetterRepack R10
I downloaded several card girls to add to the game and it worked.
Now I'm trying to play [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX20
I added these girls to the folders but this RX20 version is not recognizing them in the game.

These all do the same thing, so you only need one.

ticaracatica

Jun 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "Senhorita Bulchi, postagem: 13694017, membro: 498756"]
Extraia o arquivo RAR e copie este cartão de personagem "Koikatu_F_20191017172549174_Bakugo Mitsuki_Evaan.png" para a pasta \[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX20\UserData\chara\female.
[/CITAR]

Hi! =) Please! I added these girls to the folders but this RX20 version is not recognizing them in the game.

ticaracatica

Jun 29, 2020

These all do the same thing, so you only need one.
Thank you very much!:)
I'm new in the game! How do I use these tools?

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Thank you very much!:)
I'm new in the game! How do I use these tools?
For the first one, either drag and drop the card onto the exe or the program's window. The second, point the program to the directory with KKS cards. For the third, put the cards in the program's folder and run it.

Reactions: ticaracatica

sparkrock

Feb 18, 2021
I really need help with this game. I just insulted the updated version of and it turned the main game language setting to japanese to I dont know how to change them back. Then In CharaStudio I cant play a single since even tho I downloaded the {ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX20. Everytime I try to play a scene it says the mods are missing even after I download each of them separately. Mods I put into the mod folder dont work. Idk what to do. I put the mods everywhere in both Mymods folder and the first mods folder, and unzipped them and put them in both.

sparkrock

Feb 18, 2021
Now its all in japanese and I cant load my folders anymore. Deleting everything and restarting download from scratch -.-.

gourd_guy

Apr 9, 2021
Does anyone know how to add lipstick stains in studio? I have found a few koikatsu images with it but can't seem to find it myself.

ticaracatica

Jun 29, 2020
Does anyone know if it's possible to play with a female character? The only way I could was to put a female card in the male folder. But I would like it to actually be a lesbian character. :love:

ticaracatica

Jun 29, 2020
Does anyone here play HoneyCome? I'm trying to use the character creator but I can't edit the women's vaginas. Is there any mod for this?

Anonymous5689

Mar 11, 2023
Does anyone know if there's a plugin that allows you to change multiple values of a character (like all the settings for face, mouth, etc.) automatically? I have some scenes that only work if the character has the same settings as the original one and changing 60 parameters each time you want to change the character gets old really f*kn fast.

Alternatively if someone could tell me how to decode the chara files to something more usable I could also whip a script up myself.

annoyedlurker

Oct 18, 2023
Does anyone know if there's a plugin that allows you to change multiple values of a character (like all the settings for face, mouth, etc.) automatically? I have some scenes that only work if the character has the same settings as the original one and changing 60 parameters each time you want to change the character gets old really f*kn fast.

Alternatively if someone could tell me how to decode the chara files to something more usable I could also whip a script up myself.
I'm not sure how many parameters it messes with beyond height, but I just discovered that you can put a negative value into the FBI open up plugin to get MILFs as well as lolis. Is that the sort of thing you're looking for?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes