Anonymous5689

Mar 11, 2023
Does anyone know if there's a plugin that allows you to change multiple values of a character (like all the settings for face, mouth, etc.) automatically? I have some scenes that only work if the character has the same settings as the original one and changing 60 parameters each time you want to change the character gets old really f*kn fast.

Alternatively if someone could tell me how to decode the chara files to something more usable I could also whip a script up myself.

annoyedlurker

Oct 18, 2023
Does anyone know if there's a plugin that allows you to change multiple values of a character (like all the settings for face, mouth, etc.) automatically? I have some scenes that only work if the character has the same settings as the original one and changing 60 parameters each time you want to change the character gets old really f*kn fast.

Alternatively if someone could tell me how to decode the chara files to something more usable I could also whip a script up myself.
I'm not sure how many parameters it messes with beyond height, but I just discovered that you can put a negative value into the FBI open up plugin to get MILFs as well as lolis. Is that the sort of thing you're looking for?

Sunsetwave

Jun 30, 2021
I got two questions. One some charaters in CharaStudio are missing their eyes so does anyone know how to fix that. Two does anyone knows the name of that love hotel map and were I can find it?

Randomthrowaway273

Jun 10, 2022
Okay so I just went on the discord and used the GD download but and removed the extra numbers it gives to the files but I can't seem to extract them. I'm lost.

genghis123

Jan 10, 2019
I always got
Error 0X800701B1 a device which does not exist was specified each time I extract to Drive D:. i used the torrent

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
Is there a reason to use Sunshine instead of this (if your focus is charastudio, specifically, I don't care about the VN)? I tried but can't find any clear answers.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes