AnonUser08

Feb 5, 2021
Did a lot of searching in this thread and couldn't find a solution. I did the full download and extraxcted but I see the launcher nowhere. Am I supposed to look in a different folder, or am I screwed and forced to redownload the whole thing (for hours) because something didn't extract?

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
Did a lot of searching in this thread and couldn't find a solution. I did the full download and extraxcted but I see the launcher nowhere. Am I supposed to look in a different folder, or am I screwed and forced to redownload the whole thing (for hours) because something didn't extract?
If you still have the compressed file, (because there it says that you downloaded it and then "extracted" ) then try "unzip" everything again. but this time try to disable your antivirus, it may be deleting it when you exteacted the file. It's very strange, but it could happen I guess...

AnonUser08

Feb 5, 2021
If you still have the compressed file, (because there it says that you downloaded it and then "extracted" ) then try "unzip" everything again. but this time try to disable your antivirus, it may be deleting it when you exteacted the file. It's very strange, but it could happen I guess...
The part that sucks is that I woke up tired as hell. I thought I was in the normal folder and was trying to move it to the recycle but it turned out I was browsing folders from the recycle (as in normal browsing via recycle) and ended up nuking it.

Thanks then, another painful download awaits.

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
So...
I downloaded a scene, and I wanted to replace my characters with the ones in the original scene, but apparently the autor have created the male character as if he were a "girl" (or so I think), so if I want to replace him with one of the guys I authored, I can't do it.
any help? I don't like the content Yuri, Lol Sin título.jpg

Yami007

Mar 4, 2022
So...
I downloaded a scene, and I wanted to replace my characters with the ones in the original scene, but apparently the autor have created the male character as if he were a "girl" (or so I think), so if I want to replace him with one of the guys I authored, I can't do it.
any help? I don't like the content Yuri, Lol View attachment 3744710
If you have 2 monitors this will be easier but you will have to open the card folder where the card of the character you want to replace is. You will have to click on the card and drag it all the way to the game and place it on top of the character that you want to change

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
when I try to access the files, I can only download a file with MD extension, and when I open it, it is empty...

If you have 2 monitors this will be easier but you will have to open the card folder where the card of the character you want to replace is. You will have to click on the card and drag it all the way to the game and place it on top of the character that you want to change
I guess it also works if I run the game in windowed mode. I'll try this method, I hope it works for what I'm trying to do!

butopp

Mar 11, 2021
Hello everyone, I would like some help with the game, I am new and I am playing the normal mode to unlock everything but every time I start the game the female characters change the proportions of the bodies, does anyone know how to solve this?

Yami007

Mar 4, 2022
when I try to access the files, I can only download a file with MD extension, and when I open it, it is empty...

I guess it also works if I run the game in windowed mode. I'll try this method, I hope it works for what I'm trying to do!
KK game folder > User data > chara > male or female folder

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
I forgot to mention, it does work, bro!
It's just that the body is deformed, (the arms look like a T-rex, lol) I'll see if I can fix this.
all this about Chara Studio stuff is very new to me!

Yami007

Mar 4, 2022
I forgot to mention, it does work, bro!
It's just that the body is deformed, (the arms look like a T-rex, lol) I'll see if I can fix this.
all this about Chara Studio stuff is very new to me!
That happens. When ya change the character it tries to settle the character in the same position that the character was. Its the height and other proportions that screw with it

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
That happens. When ya change the character it tries to settle the character in the same position that the character was. Its the height and other proportions that screw with it
I tried that, but everything was still broken, since it was a simple scene in this case, I simply loaded my character from scratch and arranged it as close as possible to the original, this time it worked, but there are other more complicated and complex scenes where this method does not work. it's going to work

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
Im downloading the all in one file from gofile
It's strange, try downloading from a torrent, I have even downloaded this game through the torrent file and the 3 times I never had any problems (because I'm moving files and adding others, I ended up breaking the game, that's why it was easier for me to redownload everything from the beginning.

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
I was kind of afraid of updating my previous koikatsu, so I just downloaded the new one, while having my other one installed. The size difference alone is insane lol, I guess the newer version doesn't include a lot of mods the old one did ( I downloaded it from here like 2 years ago or so )

But weirdly, I don't have "Sideloader Modpack - Studio" in my mods folder. I was gonna transfer over a bunch of mods from my old folder. Do I have to make the folder myself or has it moved somewhere else?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I was kind of afraid of updating my previous koikatsu, so I just downloaded the new one, while having my other one installed. The size difference alone is insane lol, I guess the newer version doesn't include a lot of mods the old one did ( I downloaded it from here like 2 years ago or so )

But weirdly, I don't have "Sideloader Modpack - Studio" in my mods folder. I was gonna transfer over a bunch of mods from my old folder. Do I have to make the folder myself or has it moved somewhere else?
The optional mods aren't included anymore. That's probably the size difference you're seeing. You can just move the studio modpack to the new downloaded version's mods folder.

Reactions: SamuraiJew
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes