asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
Just FYI this site has a KK card/asset sharing thread where you would probably have better luck finding this stuff. But I think this is what you need.

Oh, I thought this thread was the right one to share everything about koikatsu, in fact the first time I searched for cards or mods, I looked for a specific thread but it was several threads and many of them were quite inactive.
so, If you could give me the link you are talking about, I would be very grateful, otherwise I will try to search again anyway.

And thanks for the help, the file works perfectly.!!

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Oh, I thought this thread was the right one to share everything about koikatsu, in fact the first time I searched for cards or mods, I looked for a specific thread but it was several threads and many of them were quite inactive.
so, If you could give me the link you are talking about, I would be very grateful, otherwise I will try to search again anyway.

And thanks for the help, the file works perfectly.!!
This is the most active one I don't think it's "just for cards". I really only said it because of the huge text in the OP about this being for the game and not card sharing or requests. Doesn't seem like people care though, a great many post are from people looking for missing mods. But what do I know, I guess it counts?

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-koikatu-card-sharing-request-thread-2-0.187324/

Reactions: asmode0

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
help with this mod, guys! View attachment 3777110
Which version of Koikatsu are you using? The message is stating that it is looking for 2 mods that are Koikatsu Sunshine, which is a completely different and newer version of the game from Koikatu or Koikatsu Party. While Sunshine is backwardly compatible in terms of most mods and cards, the other 2 are 1 is not forwardly compatible. Koikatu > Koikatsu Party > Koikatsu Sunshine, in that order, unfortunately. Other than that, try using google (and have patience) for the name "Agishark: kk sunshine animations". You may get lucky. That has helped me find several mods I've wanted for other Illusion game mods that were either not included in the Better Repacks and HF patches or were supposed to be included and were either corrupt or left out.

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Which version of Koikatsu are you using? The message is stating that it is looking for 2 mods that are Koikatsu Sunshine, which is a completely different and newer version of the game from Koikatu or Koikatsu Party. While Sunshine is backwardly compatible in terms of most mods and cards, the other 2 are not forwardly compatible. Koikatu > Koikatsu Party > Koikatsu Sunshine, in that order, unfortunately. Other than that, try using google (and have patience) for the name "Agishark: kk sunshine animations". You may get lucky. That has helped me find several mods I've wanted for other Illusion game mods that were either not included in the Better Repacks and HF patches or were supposed to be included and were either corrupt or left out.
The mod just adds KKS animations to KK. I already uploaded the mod. If the card or scene wasn't made with KK it won't even show up in the game or studio. If it was mad in KK the missing mods have to be compatible for the game to start with. KK cards are converted to KKS cards but you can't just throw a KK mod into KKS or vice versa and have it work. The framework of both games is different.

Also KK and KKP are the same game with party just being the official English steam release. A very stripped down version of it anyway because, you know, it's steam.

Marcus819-#

Feb 11, 2024
I'm new to this, just downloaded the all in one pack but couldnt open the game. Do I need to download more pack? it kept saying:
"There should be 'Koikatu_Data'
folder next to the executable"

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm new to this, just downloaded the all in one pack but couldnt open the game. Do I need to download more pack? it kept saying:
"There should be 'Koikatu_Data'
folder next to the executable"
Was it the single file or the split archives? If it was the split you need all 11 files before you extract it or you will be missing files. I doubt it's the case but you cant run it from the 7zip you need to extract it. Seems like common sense but I've seem people here try.

Marcus819-#

Feb 11, 2024
Was it the single file or the split archives? If it was the split you need all 11 files before you extract it or you will be missing files. I doubt it's the case but you cant run it from the 7zip you need to extract it. Seems like common sense but I've seem people here try.
I just downloaded all. Still doesnt work and still have the same problem. I'm very bad at this field so it's very hard for me to know without proper instruction (It just told me to download, even the README.text doesnt give me the info I need/want)
But thank you for deciding to help me. What do you think I should do now?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes