asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
hi guys, i have a question, does updating RX 20 to RX21 will erase the mod and user data we have?
Just some mods I took out of the same "optional mods" folder, that means that after updating, you must copy and paste again those mods you used and that were in the "optional mods" folder.
User data folder remains untouchable, so don't worry about it.

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
IbraElnimr
Hey dude, I have a question, I just unzipped the files but I just realized that apparently they are only for Sunshine, and I have the normal Koikatsy.
Should I still copy the files to my Koikatsu folder? I'm a bit scared if I get my base game corrupted.
asdasdasdsadsad.jpg

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
IbraElnimr
Hey dude, I have a question, I just unzipped the files but I just realized that apparently they are only for Sunshine, and I have the normal Koikatsy.
Should I still copy the files to my Koikatsu folder? I'm a bit scared if I get my base game corrupted.
View attachment 3757830
I would assume it's fine. The zipmods are generally okay with the first KK as far as I've seen. The card wouldn't even work on the first one if it was made for sunshine so it seems that it was made with those mods to begin with. Just put them in you my mods folder and if for whatever reason it wont load you can just delete them. Adding a mod isn't going to reconfigure your whole game.

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
Yep, I just came back to comment that it works flawlessly.
My doubt mainly was that the mods I usually have for koikatsu use as extension "zipmode" while these use the all time common type of packer, just "zip".
so I just unzipped it and thought I should copy the internal files from the zip file... hence my intrigue if it would cause problems.
but I copied the files as these were posted here, and this work perfectly. :D

IbraElnimr

Aug 22, 2019
IbraElnimr
View attachment 3757830

No no no don't worry those KKS.ao/KKS.co mods are clothes and stuff from Koikatsu Sunshine backported to Koikatsu by Medevil

Here you can find the mega folder for all of them

And don't extract the files just copy the zip as it to your mods folder and it should work fine

• Red Heart
Reactions: asmode0

butopp

Mar 11, 2021
Hello, I am sending this message again because they did not respond to me. If you can help me with a problem with the game, every time I start the game in normal mode, my characters change their body size. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
Hello, I am sending this message again because they did not respond to me. If you can help me with a problem with the game, every time I start the game in normal mode, my characters change their body size. Does anyone know how to fix it?
"normal mode"?
also are you even using the rx20 or 21 from screw?
1719053600580.png

Pgfilkhs

Oct 5, 2022
Hey Guys, i am new to this, i have RX20, the newest HF Patch and KPlug and i have a problem with some characters (some that come from the repack and some cards i downloaded), they look totally fine when i go to the edit character menu and it doesnt say that mods are missing, but then when the map is loaded some things about them are off, like some features are different or the head popping through their hair or sometimes everything is a total mess and they look absolutely scary.
i tried the search function but did not find anything. Can someone help me? Thank you in advance

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
Hey Guys, i am new to this, i have RX20, the newest HF Patch and KPlug and i have a problem with some characters (some that come from the repack and some cards i downloaded), they look totally fine when i go to the edit character menu and it doesnt say that mods are missing, but then when the map is loaded some things about them are off, like some features are different or the head popping through their hair or sometimes everything is a total mess and they look absolutely scary.
i tried the search function but did not find anything. Can someone help me? Thank you in advance
like above said...and if that don't work, adjust the clothing so it's not loading all the modded stuff (some is fine, but 40+ shit starts to spazz out)

char studio should be fine regardless of anything...since it's not loading 30-60 ppl

kimochisan

Dec 30, 2019
the character i have in female file dont show up in character maker.
in studio they dont show name and is blank can still use them. help plz

Pgfilkhs

Oct 5, 2022
F1->Plugin Settings->force high poly
Thank you for the reply, sadly it did not change anything, it was by default on "full" and i tried all three settings :/

like above said...and if that don't work, adjust the clothing so it's not loading all the modded stuff (some is fine, but 40+ shit starts to spazz out)

char studio should be fine regardless of anything...since it's not loading 30-60 ppl
ok then maybe this is the problem, it is just weird because the same character works fine in one outfit and in another with less clothing and accessoires( first around 40, second 31) it does look so crazy, but thank you for your answer

ticaracatica

Jun 29, 2020
Hey guys. I have a doubt. :confused:
What Koikatsu are there?
I downloaded Koikatsu Party and After School came.
Are there only After School and Sunshine?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys. I have a doubt. :confused:
What Koikatsu are there?
I downloaded Koikatsu Party and After School came.
Are there only After School and Sunshine?
Koikatsu Party is just the English version of the same game and after school is just a DLC. Sunshine is it's own game made by the same developers. Likely to be the last since Illusion went under. So two total.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes