ticaracatica

Jun 29, 2020
Hey guys. I have a doubt. :confused:
What Koikatsu are there?
I downloaded Koikatsu Party and After School came.
Are there only After School and Sunshine?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys. I have a doubt. :confused:
What Koikatsu are there?
I downloaded Koikatsu Party and After School came.
Are there only After School and Sunshine?
Koikatsu Party is just the English version of the same game and after school is just a DLC. Sunshine is it's own game made by the same developers. Likely to be the last since Illusion went under. So two total.

Reactions: ticaracatica

NormalG

Jan 17, 2023
So I just downloaded the game and wanted to get some characters from the download option but I get this. Is there a way to fix it?

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
So I just downloaded the game and wanted to get some characters from the download option but I get this. Is there a way to fix it?
There is no way as it is not an original copy, better try some booru or this page:
There are interesting characters.
Although personally I prefer to create my own girls :D

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
is there tool like a navigator's hooah hs2 mod pregnant+ on belly bulge
I don't know exactly what that "hooah hs2" means because I never tried HS, but, inside the Chara studio mode, there is among all the options, a bar to inflate the belly, even the shape of the belly.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
There is no way as it is not an original copy, better try some booru or this page:
Official or not doesn't really matter anymore. The company went out of business so it's not surprising the servers are shut down as well. If they couldn't stay afloat then they aren't going to keep paying for the servers to stay online.

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
Official or not doesn't really matter anymore. The company went out of business so it's not surprising the servers are shut down as well. If they couldn't stay afloat then they aren't going to keep paying for the servers to stay online.
ooohh that's true, lol I completely forgot that Ilusion.jp closed. A shame indeed.
I don't know how the Illgames guys are doing, but I hope they come out with a kind of artificial girl 4 that we never had.

NormalG

Jan 17, 2023
Thank you. I didn't know where to search cards

MajorBolt98

Sep 30, 2022
idk why but when i run the game it dosent show footjob for any of the options , isnt kplug suppose to include it or is it a specif pack?
Screenshot 2024-06-25 171636.png

UberMench13

Oct 28, 2018
Screenshot_2081.png
So i have just updated from RX20 to RX21. Does anyone know if i can safely delete the backup folder? It is quite big(10GB) and i have already started the game and tried out different things and everything looks fine

khamphetlao

Jul 28, 2017
I don't know exactly what that "hooah hs2" means because I never tried HS, but, inside the Chara studio mode, there is among all the options, a bar to inflate the belly, even the shape of the belly.
hooah bulge plugin can prangent+ bulge according to cock

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes