Cici007

Jan 17, 2018
I'm pretty new here. so hi everybody. nice game till now
but can you play with charaters that you maked from creation?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I'm pretty new here. so hi everybody. nice game till now
but can you play with charaters that you maked from creation?
Yes, you can do both male and female characters. In order to play with your male character it is better to make it before the game starts and select it at the start of the game. Female characters can be introduced into the game at any time. Through the class menu. You can also edit already finished characters.

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
Hello! I have a question that may seem a bit stupid, but how can I use the unlocked positions?
I'm already well advanced in the game (well I think so) and it already told me a few times that I unlocked a new position. However, I never see them during H scene, is it because of the mods?
Thanks in advance

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hello! I have a question that may seem a bit stupid, but how can I use the unlocked positions?
I'm already well advanced in the game (well I think so) and it already told me a few times that I unlocked a new position. However, I never see them during H scene, is it because of the mods?
Thanks in advance
Use the available help in the game. All new items are indicated by the word "new" before first use. Positions are available in the sex menu ...

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, I'm sorry, ONE more question: How do I go on a date with a girl? From what I've been able to tell it has to be on Saturday it seems, but I can't find the option to actually go on the date with the girl. I promised to go on the date with her, but I have no idea HOW. I thought going home with her would do it, but that doesn't seem to be it, so what am I missing?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Okay, I'm sorry, ONE more question: How do I go on a date with a girl? From what I've been able to tell it has to be on Saturday it seems, but I can't find the option to actually go on the date with the girl. I promised to go on the date with her, but I have no idea HOW. I thought going home with her would do it, but that doesn't seem to be it, so what am I missing?
Date on Sundays. To go to it is enough to assign it (until Sunday). The date starts automatically on Sunday (you do not go to school but on a date)
to find out which girl is promised a date and which is not use F4 and change information

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Date on Sundays. To go to it is enough to assign it (until Sunday). The date starts automatically on Sunday (you do not go to school but on a date)
to find out which girl is promised a date and which is not use F4 and change information
OHHHH Okay. That Sunday I had a story event thing happen so that's why the date didn't work. Thanks man!

Reactions: blindudesu and Ric

Abelpro

May 23, 2017
Not a problem with mods or anything, more of a general issue. I downloaded the 64 bit all-in-one torrent and it worked fine the first time, opening exactly as it should and taking me to the game's menu screen. I have not modified or added anything to the game or changed any of its files; my interaction with it to this point has just been opening its executable and that's it. So, it launched as it was meant to the first time. Now, every time I try to launch it I just get the default Windows menu bar that displays at the top of an application (minimize, full screen and close buttons) and absolutely nothing else. I don't mean that the window for the game is black or blank: there is no window, just the small bar that is meant to sit atop it. Does anyone know of a possible fix for this?
i have the same problem can some 1 plz help i have windows 10

zorobk

Mar 15, 2019
I have recently installed Koikatu Repack by party house, and I am having problems with H scenes in game.
i cannot access any of the H scene menus. I cannot remove their clothes, see any sliders, or exit the scene because all of the buttons disappear after 1 second of loading into the scene.
Do you guys know how to fix it? Thank you!

zorobk

Mar 15, 2019
I have recently installed Koikatu Repack by party house, and I am having problems with H scenes in game.
i cannot access any of the H scene menus. I cannot remove their clothes, see any sliders, or exit the scene because all of the buttons disappear after 1 second of loading into the scene.
Do you guys know how to fix it? Thank you!
I figured out. For anyone having the same problem, it is because such menu is disabled in kplugin.
To access it, press DEL on title menu

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I want to use some mods and it says I need to install and but I already have a folder called BepInEx, are those two thing already implemented in the download file of the OP? Or just BepInEx? Also, I don't understand from the OP if the KK_AnimationController v1.2 is already installed or not

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I want to use some mods and it says I need to install and but I already have a folder called BepInEx, are those two thing already implemented in the download file of the OP? Or just BepInEx? Also, I don't understand from the OP if the KK_AnimationController v1.2 is already installed or not
use the installer #2,312

Reactions: Adabelitoo

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
BepInEx and Bepis are the same but different utility, can you use only BepInEx but some mod will not work for example studioitem as sideloader will not work so you need use Bepis contain plugin for BepInEx. In other word you need use both....

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
use the installer #2,312
That installer, or at least that image, doesn't have the mods I want

BepInEx and Bepis are the same but different utility, can you use only BepInEx but some mod will not work for example studioitem as sideloader will not work so you need use Bepis contain plugin for BepInEx. In other word you need use both....
I want to use this mods

KK_MiscFixes.v1.1
KK_RandomCharacterGenerator.v1.0
KK_AnimationController.v1.2 (wich maybe is already installed in the OP download file)

Do I need Bepis? And if I need it, where should I unzip it? In the Koikatu folder, in the BepInEx folder inside the Koikatu folder or in the BepInEx folder inside the BepInEx folder inside the Koikatu folder? and where should I unzip the mods?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
That installer, or at least that image, doesn't have the mods I want
The installer contains all the working game modes. (update from Jan/05/2019). Some mods were deliberately not included due to the presence of more modern versions.

The installer allows you to see the compatibility of mods and facilitate the installation process.
If you need an exclusively designated version, then most likely you will have to independently understand its work.
What you requested could be included in the assembly or not included. The reasons may be different - a new version has been released or the mod has lost its relevance (incompatibility or replacement of functions by another mod). The list of mods takes several pages and there is no desire to understand what is connected with it.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
KK_RandomCharacterGenerator.v1.0 got a link to this?
Here:

The installer contains all the working game modes. (update from Jan/05/2019). Some mods were deliberately not included due to the presence of more modern versions.

The installer allows you to see the compatibility of mods and facilitate the installation process.
If you need an exclusively designated version, then most likely you will have to independently understand its work.
What you requested could be included in the assembly or not included. The reasons may be different - a new version has been released or the mod has lost its relevance (incompatibility or replacement of functions by another mod). The list of mods takes several pages and there is no desire to understand what is connected with it.
I see now, do I need to download the whole 11GB thing or can I just download the installer?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes