Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Um... Can you get the "Sitting(?)" position in free mode? I only have Laid down and Wall position?
It depends on the location of the h-scene. The location can be changed in the menu during the h-scene. But if you are far from the place where there are benches / chairs, then this is most likely not possible. By default, this will happen if the heroine sits on a bench before the start of the h-scene ...
This also happens on the roof if you go to sleep on the bench. (then the heroine will wake you up if she has a high level of relationship)

Sep 1, 2017
I'm wondering, would it be possible for us to set up our own card sharing thread on this site? There are a couple sites already but two of them are just image hosts with no interactions and the other is not nearly as active as this one. Would be interesting to see similar with people being able to post their creations as well as request ones as well.

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
Is there a way to uncensored game ?
There are many ways to uncensor the game.

Look up the Uncensor Selector mod and download some uncensors for it.

Alternatively, and my preferred method, is to use kPlug's uncensors. The parts move in reaction to what's happening.

kusanagi27

Jan 28, 2018
koikplugin 1.7 public version is out
For good sake read the kplugmanual and read the release note.
bro Makoto, i have your Old Repack Koikatu Harem V1.5.1, but i want to update my repack with HFpatch 2.5, can you give me tutorial how to update with HF Patch 2.5

i already instal HF Patch 2.5 to your Koikatu Harem v1.5.1, but i cant enter Free mode, always not responding :(

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
bro Makoto, i have your Old Repack Koikatu Harem V1.5.1, but i want to update my repack with HFpatch 2.5, can you give me tutorial how to update with HF Patch 2.5

i already instal HF Patch 2.5 to your Koikatu Harem v1.5.1, but i cant enter Free mode, always not responding :(
If remember right 1.5.1 isn't very stable.
Well is simple to use hf path.
Download all file exe and bin for hf patch->double click on HF patch-> Give the patch of game folder-> select the options as you like-> press next->select the options as you like-> press finish.
only in free mod happen?
remove all the girl card (esclude the main vanilla chara card) and try again on free mod if freeze again.
If don't respond the problem are the mod...

kusanagi27

Jan 28, 2018
If remember right 1.5.1 isn't very stable.
Well is simple to use hf path.
Download all file exe and bin for hf patch->double click on HF patch-> Give the patch of game folder-> select the options as you like-> press next->select the options as you like-> press finish.
only in free mod happen?
remove all the girl card (esclude the main vanilla chara card) and try again on free mod if freeze again.
If don't respond the problem are the mod...
still cant :(, sorry, do you have another repack with new update from illusion ?

JustAnotherAnon1

Sep 12, 2018
I'm trying to have the game load translations that have already been translated through the auto translator that then appears in the file _AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt but if I rename the file to something else, it doesn't load it and re-translate it again. This has only happened since I've updated to HF patch 2.5 so I'm wondering if it's because of the auto translator version or maybe there's a line in the config file that's preventing this or it might be the whole translation package that came with 2.5 overall.

So to clarify further, I've made my own (not 100% accurate) translations from auto translator but I just changed the English lines. I also keep these files in the translation folder in BepInEx and they did work until the HF 2.5 patch. I've also tried rolling back to previous versions for auto translator but it doesn't seem to help. Also my game version is not based on a repack though I'm not sure if it matters or not.

Any insight into this would be appreciated since it would feel like all my work would have been for nothing.

erikwfg

Sep 27, 2017
I subscribed to Flashbangz patreon. So much easier than dealing with modding myself and the shit that is Hongfire. I recommend that to you all. (he also has a disord)

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I have my own paid koikatu via Illusion dlshop membership. Plus I have found between ManlyMarco HF 2.5 patch & Github they give me all the mods I need and my game works perfectly and if one needs help I ask on here & Hongfire.

Reactions: highlander00

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
what does it add ?
You get the official release version which sometimes comes with early access to additional content.
From there I add the HF 2.5 patch to which my Koikatu has always worked without any problems and if I have an issue with any mods that I am using one will ask on here & Hongfire 9 times out of 10 my issue gets resolved quickly.
Besides I like to support the developers by purchasing there software and giving them feedback when needed.
" Word of warning though there customer support is not the greatest "

MSG64

Oct 15, 2018
Hey guys, i have some questions about this game, and i need your help !
First, there is the tag "rape", but there is actually no way to rape somebody, right ? I tried many things but nothing worked.
Secondly, i was able to add a trap character into the game, but the game is still considering him as a female character (permitting me to fuck him where it shouldn't be possible lol). Is there a mod out there who add maybe some dialogues or some animations for trap characters ?
Thanks for your help, and sorry for my bad english :S

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes