• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jun 13, 2018
Anyone know why the server seems to be down in game to download characters? I deleted one of my previous verisons of the game and like an idiot, didn't save my characters. There are a couple I'm missing and no matter how much I search up and down on the Booru websites I cannot find. I only remember downloading them from the server in game. Is there any way to access it?
Refer to my last post, the mega link for the official illusion uploader:

Considering you're looking for an older card, it should be in there. If not, others have claimed that you can try to use a VPN and set your location to Japan. I've only been able to make that work once two or three weeks ago. So, good luck?

Sep 1, 2017
Refer to my last post, the mega link for the official illusion uploader:

Considering you're looking for an older card, it should be in there. If not, others have claimed that you can try to use a VPN and set your location to Japan. I've only been able to make that work once two or three weeks ago. So, good luck?
>60,155 Files in kk_female
Yikes.... well, I'll do what I must....

Thank you for the help, while I'm really only looking for two characters, I imagine that I'll find a lot more I can use...

In the mean time, if any one has a character by the name of Yolanda (tall, black hair, blue eyes with no pupils) and Jennifer (blonde, no bangs, average height), that would be a time saver!

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Good morning I was looking for some help regarding the KK_RandomCharacterGenerator ?? How do I get this mod to work as I have installed this via HF patch 2.5. Ty in advance

augustus007

Jan 28, 2018
Hi! Upon downloading the game, I can't seem to open it. A message appeared saying that PreLoader could not run, and the format of the exe. or .dll is invalid. How do I address this?

Gaggy

Aug 23, 2016
Just realized I never quite put up my Koikatsu stuff here, only in the 4chan thread.

I put my original stuff, mostly some Draphs, in there too. I also made an overlay for body writing to be used with those "full body transparent suits" that you can find in the underwear sections.
how to install the overlays? where do i put them?

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
how to install the overlays? where do i put them?
You can put them anywhere in the koikatsu folder. To use them, you go to the screen where you pick the character clothes, select the full bod transparent suit I mentioned and click int he "Overlay" button by the left. Then it is gonna open a window where you select the folder and the overlay.

Reactions: Gaggy

highlander00

May 15, 2017
Good morning I was looking for some help regarding the KK_RandomCharacterGenerator ?? How do I get this mod to work as I have installed this via HF patch 2.5. Ty in advance
If you installed it correctly, which I assumed it was because you've used the HF Patch, you will see this on the Char Maker:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first option will set some values of your char as a base, such as skin color, eye color etc... The second will generate the random char based or not on the values set before.
The third one will let you set how much far off the random numbers will be... Haven't seen the code nor the math behind, but I suppose that the those can indicate the number saved then a limit -10/+10, or whichever number you use...

Hi! Upon downloading the game, I can't seem to open it. A message appeared saying that PreLoader could not run, and the format of the exe. or .dll is invalid. How do I address this?
Try to run the "Koikatu Registry Fixer.bat" located on the game folder, and then run the game again...

Gaggy

Aug 23, 2016
You can put them anywhere in the koikatsu folder. To use them, you go to the screen where you pick the character clothes, select the full bod transparent suit I mentioned and click int he "Overlay" button by the left. Then it is gonna open a window where you select the folder and the overlay.
thx

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
If you installed it correctly, which I assumed it was because you've used the HF Patch, you will see this on the Char Maker:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first option will set some values of your char as a base, such as skin color, eye color etc... The second will generate the random char based or not on the values set before.
The third one will let you set how much far off the random numbers will be... Haven't seen the code nor the math behind, but I suppose that the those can indicate the number saved then a limit -10/+10, or whichever number you use...

Try to run the "Koikatu Registry Fixer.bat" located on the game folder, and then run the game again...
Good eyes Highlander Ty. Now I am going back to Specsavers and asking for a refund

highlander00

May 15, 2017
Is there an all in pack in mega please send it here thanks !
This is the latest version made by screwthisnoise.. There is a Google Drive link for the full game... There's algo a Mega link, but it's taking to long to open so I'm not sure it has the full game...
Edit: It just opened... The Mega link contains cards, scenes etc not just for Koikatsu but for other games made by Illusion...
Upon doing this, a bepinex error showed up. Should I update the game? If so, which of the versions on page 1?
You coul try to simply update the bepinex ... But, if I were you, I would make I backup of your UserData, delete the game folder and download the latest version that I linked in this post and extract it to a folder with a new name... Then run the .bat file before running the game... That's what I make and never run into problems...
"access to server failed" when i try download cards from inside the game any help?
I don't think that it matters using pirated version with official servers (at least not in this case), but if you search for server, you'll find a lot of responses like mine or like Not On My Watch and others... Please use the search function before asking something, it could save you the time you wait for an answer...
you can go first person mode in this game during h scene?
Using the koikplugin you can... You can search for a link here in this thread... But be careful and read the instructions, because there are incompatibilities with some mods (specially the uncensors) and many keyboard shortcuts that'll make the game different than the vanilla...

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
This is the latest version made by screwthisnoise.. There is a Google Drive link for the full game... There's algo a Mega link, but it's taking to long to open so I'm not sure it has the full game...
Edit: It just opened... The Mega link contains cards, scenes etc not just for Koikatsu but for other games made by Illusion...

You coul try to simply update the bepinex ... But, if I were you, I would make I backup of your UserData, delete the game folder and download the latest version that I linked in this post and extract it to a folder with a new name... Then run the .bat file before running the game... That's what I make and never run into problems...

I don't think that it matters using pirated version with official servers (at least not in this case), but if you search for server, you'll find a lot of responses like mine or like Not On My Watch and others... Please use the search function before asking something, it could save you the time you wait for an answer...

Using the koikplugin you can... You can search for a link here in this thread... But be careful and read the instructions, because there are incompatibilities with some mods (specially the uncensors) and many keyboard shortcuts that'll make the game different than the vanilla...
thank you

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
This has already been written. Connection to the server is possible in almost any version (at least those that are in this topic). But access is possible only at certain times. This is as lucky.
i see thx

PoDH

Jul 24, 2017
Um... Can you get the "Sitting(?)" position in free mode? I only have Laid down and Wall position?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes