• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
how can i get english translation please tell me
If you install the latest build there English is already configured. (see previous posts)
Since it is not clear what kind of assembly you have. You have to figure it out. And either change the settings or install the appropriate patch.

EliseRed

Aug 10, 2018
i just installed the game and i see there is the auto autotranslatorConfig thing but its not working do i need to do something?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
i just installed the game and i see there is the auto autotranslatorConfig thing but its not working do i need to do something?
After installing the translator, you need to run the game "Koikatu.exe".
If the game still does not have English, then you did something wrong.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I believe he meant he can't find them in school...

For me, their presence are random, because you progress with them by doing their events... During school, if you check the list of all girls, sometimes the "main girls" will be at school and it will tell you their location... The cheerleader events appears mostly at the gym... The girl that sits next to you, guess what? Her events begin at your class...
You can tell that there are events because they appear as stars symbols, that you have to click with the right mouse button, just like starting a conversation...
Oh, now i read better, yep your right.
so 1º person only abaliable in your home, during sex time?
and the other question i meaned to full auto, not select with wheel i know that xD
The girl must not virgin... you need at last date for two time the girl.... ask her to go home with you or date her and select enter in your house.

Reactions: Jame8513

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
Here's mine. Make another and copy-paste this:

[Service]
Endpoint=GoogleTranslate

[General]
Language=en
FromLanguage=ja

[Files]
Directory=Translation\text
OutputFile=Translation\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.{lang}.txt

[TextFrameworks]
EnableIMGUI=False
EnableUGUI=True
EnableNGUI=True
EnableTextMeshPro=True
EnableUtage=True
AllowPluginHookOverride=True

[Behaviour]
Delay=0
MaxCharactersPerTranslation=200
IgnoreWhitespaceInDialogue=True
IgnoreWhitespaceInNGUI=True
MinDialogueChars=20
ForceSplitTextAfterCharacters=0
CopyToClipboard=False
MaxClipboardCopyCharacters=450
EnableUIResizing=True
EnableBatching=True
TrimAllText=True
UseStaticTranslations=True
OverrideFont=
ResizeUILineSpacingScale=
ForceUIResizing=False
IgnoreTextStartingWith=\u180e;
TextGetterCompatibilityMode=False
GameLogTextPaths=
WhitespaceRemovalStrategy=TrimPerNewline
RomajiPostProcessing=ReplaceMacronWithCircumflex;RemoveApostrophes
TranslationPostProcessing=ReplaceMacronWithCircumflex
EnableExperimentalHooks=False

[Texture]
TextureDirectory=Translation\Texture
EnableTextureTranslation=False
EnableTextureDumping=False
EnableTextureToggling=False
EnableTextureScanOnSceneLoad=False
EnableSpriteRendererHooking=False
LoadUnmodifiedTextures=False
TextureHashGenerationStrategy=FromImageName

[Http]
UserAgent=
DisableCertificateValidation=False

[Debug]
EnablePrintHierarchy=False
EnableConsole=False
EnableLog=False

[Migrations]
Enable=True
Tag=3.0.2

[Baidu]
BaiduAppId=
BaiduAppSecret=

[BingLegitimate]
OcpApimSubscriptionKey=

[Custom]
Url=

[GoogleLegitimate]
GoogleAPIKey=

[LecPowerTranslator15]
InstallationPath=

[Watson]
Url=
Key=

[Yandex]
YandexAPIKey=

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
No, it is not. With this choice (like on a picture), everything works as expected from the very beginning.

I compared this #2,308 version with this 2,433 version.
Provided the recommended parameters are set, the following is obtained
Both builds 5.1
Release 5.1 // 05.01.2019 installation is needed - Release 5.1 // 03/31/2019 installation is not needed

01/05/2019 Events evolve according to the classic scenario. All poses and actions open gradually (depending on the development of relationships). There is a patch that opens all poses from the beginning of the game.
03/31/2019 all poses are available immediately. (Or most of those that are not available at the start of 05.01.2019)

03/31/2019 increased the number of available clothing and accessories. Added new facial expressions during h scenes.
For some reason, the squirt is not displayed in girls (maybe you need to change something in the settings. But in the 05.01.2019 version everything worked by default)

In general, both versions are almost the same.
01/05/2019 version, you can add mods through the installer, as well as delete something that did not fit. (New mods not included in the installer are installed by themselves)

03/31/2019 has a stable build and does not require installation. But it is more difficult to change to fit your needs.
Some functions already installed in this version are not necessarily necessary. But the user has no choice what to put and what not.
Modifying and updating this assembly is less convenient.
The new range and functions are not so great that it was a weighty argument in favor of this version. Although it is definitely a plus.
sadly it seem not work for me, i tried to install both (with and without it) and the result is just like i said, missing all button, and if t scroll far out, the screen being blur

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
sadly it seem not work for me, i tried to install both (with and without it) and the result is just like i said, missing all button, and if t scroll far out, the screen being blur
Perhaps this may be due to the characteristics of your PC. Perhaps some component is installed incorrectly or requires installation (vc_redist.x64 and DirectX, etc.)
It also looks like the incompatibility of some mods (but this is excluded if only the recommended mode is selected)
Smart choice - extended version of recommended mode
Must have - the minimum necessary components
48е138ац3.jpg
You also need to consider that the buttons appear only when interacting with the character and additional buttons with h scenes. Some buttons can be accessed via settings.
In the general menu of the button should not be displayed

Reactions: Jame8513
Apr 7, 2019
The CharaStudio also won't load the 1F scene so the scene is probably broken...
Can somebody give me their 1f.unity3d or tell me how big theirs is?
It's in abdata/map/scene

EDIT: Nevermind, I still had the .zip of the whole game and took the file from there and it worked :D

AsterFox

Dec 13, 2018
No, it is not. With this choice (like on a picture), everything works as expected from the very beginning.

I compared this #2,308 version with this 2,433 version.
Provided the recommended parameters are set, the following is obtained
Both builds 5.1
Release 5.1 // 05.01.2019 installation is needed - Release 5.1 // 03/31/2019 installation is not needed

01/05/2019 Events evolve according to the classic scenario. All poses and actions open gradually (depending on the development of relationships). There is a patch that opens all poses from the beginning of the game.
03/31/2019 all poses are available immediately. (Or most of those that are not available at the start of 05.01.2019)

03/31/2019 increased the number of available clothing and accessories. Added new facial expressions during h scenes.
For some reason, the squirt is not displayed in girls (maybe you need to change something in the settings. But in the 05.01.2019 version everything worked by default)

In general, both versions are almost the same.
01/05/2019 version, you can add mods through the installer, as well as delete something that did not fit. (New mods not included in the installer are installed by themselves)

03/31/2019 has a stable build and does not require installation. But it is more difficult to change to fit your needs.
Some functions already installed in this version are not necessarily necessary. But the user has no choice what to put and what not.
Modifying and updating this assembly is less convenient.
The new range and functions are not so great that it was a weighty argument in favor of this version. Although it is definitely a plus.
Final question is: Who is the more better ?

highlander00

May 15, 2017
Personally, I didn't tested the version from Ric, but I've been using the version that screwthisnoise makes since version 2 I suspect... Never had any problem... If a card won't load correctly it's not his fault... Many cards are old, using old versions of some mods...

As Ric said, with his version, you can install whatever you want, it's a modular installation... The one from screwthisnoise isn't... But I suspect that if you install all the options from Ric version, both of them will have almost the same mods...

I would give the screwthisnoise version a try... If you have any problem you can try the Ric version...

Reactions: Ric

AsterFox

Dec 13, 2018
Personally, I didn't tested the version from Ric, but I've been using the version that screwthisnoise makes since version 2 I suspect... Never had any problem... If a card won't load correctly it's not his fault... Many cards are old, using old versions of some mods...

As Ric said, with his version, you can install whatever you want, it's a modular installation... The one from screwthisnoise isn't... But I suspect that if you install all the options from Ric version, both of them will have almost the same mods...

I would give the screwthisnoise version a try... If you have any problem you can try the Ric version...
Okay thx, i will try the one from screwthisnoise first and see

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Both builds are good.
I already wrote what is the difference.
The January build is more convenient for personal installation and there you can select components. If necessary, reinstall or remove (through the installer).
In fact, in this build, you can add all that is in the March build.(components not included in the installer is installed separately)
In addition, a description of the mods and their compatibility with each other. There are options for installing from minimum to maximum. You can install only the game and a separate mode. That is, there are several options for the default installation (you can choose the best option for your computer)

The March build contains some additions, but they cannot be called essential. The build does not require installation, which means if you don’t like something in it (for example, an extra mod), then removing it will be problematic (if you don’t understand the installation components). For example, the build includes a default mod opening poses from the beginning. And in the January build, this mod can not install (or install separately).
That is, there is only one default installation option.
I also do not like that in this build the squirt is not displayed by default and I have not figured out how to turn it on yet. There was no such problem in the January build.

ELMESIAS13

Jul 8, 2017
Every time I try to play my game crashes at the begining after talking to the girl that comes to class with a toast in her mouth, does someone have the same problem?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes