• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
No, what we really need is more mods with things from anime like High school DXD, Heavens Lost Property, To lover ru, ect. Something like Hairstyles, Personalities, Clothes, and places. See I would make those mods but I'm too busy on working on my own HGame >.<

BWEzu

Feb 15, 2019
Quick question, is the trojan malware bytes detects in the InitSetting English.exe file a flase positive, or actually an actual trojan?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Quick question, is the trojan malware bytes detects in the InitSetting English.exe file a flase positive, or actually an actual trojan?
100% a false positive but for sure scan from this website

Reactions: BWEzu

portela6565

Dec 17, 2018
2 question durin vaginal there is auto mode? cuz i dont like to adjust i wanna let the girl choos espeed and other question is how to put 1º person sex mode during sex? ty for your time!!

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
2 question durin vaginal there is auto mode? cuz i dont like to adjust i wanna let the girl choos espeed and other question is how to put 1º person sex mode during sex? ty for your time!!
1) you must have a mouse, in H scene press the whell of the mouse, go up and down with the mouse wheel to speed o slown down the animation.
2) The end of weekends you must have a date with a girl at last two time. During the date ask the girl stay in your house or ask the girl to go home togheter and ask to go stay in your house.

tymanda

Dec 27, 2018
hey guys i want download this game but im confuse about flashbang ver and f95zone ver,which better?
Do you like virus, malware, paying someone else to download a pirated game and install free available patches and updates? If yes, use FlashBang.

Do you like supported community and NO VIRUS AND NO MALWARE? Get an approved f95 repack.

Flashbang has put virus and malware into his releases in the past, nothing is stopping him from doing it again. He is a scum and you won't get any technical support for his release here.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
This is the reason for missing button in H scenes, idk why but i'm sure about that.
BTW, any know any page to get OP-M char, i tried to create one, but missing a lot of hair and accessories.
No, it is not. With this choice (like on a picture), everything works as expected from the very beginning.

I compared this #2,308 version with this 2,433 version.
Provided the recommended parameters are set, the following is obtained
Both builds 5.1
Release 5.1 // 05.01.2019 installation is needed - Release 5.1 // 03/31/2019 installation is not needed

01/05/2019 Events evolve according to the classic scenario. All poses and actions open gradually (depending on the development of relationships). There is a patch that opens all poses from the beginning of the game.
03/31/2019 all poses are available immediately. (Or most of those that are not available at the start of 05.01.2019)

03/31/2019 increased the number of available clothing and accessories. Added new facial expressions during h scenes.
For some reason, the squirt is not displayed in girls (maybe you need to change something in the settings. But in the 05.01.2019 version everything worked by default)

In general, both versions are almost the same.
01/05/2019 version, you can add mods through the installer, as well as delete something that did not fit. (New mods not included in the installer are installed by themselves)

03/31/2019 has a stable build and does not require installation. But it is more difficult to change to fit your needs.
Some functions already installed in this version are not necessarily necessary. But the user has no choice what to put and what not.
Modifying and updating this assembly is less convenient.
The new range and functions are not so great that it was a weighty argument in favor of this version. Although it is definitely a plus.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
thanks u guys now my game run smoothly. But there some small question, i have edited all main girls (teacher, girl next table,...) but i can't see them anywhere, and the teacher always speak some word, i can't interact them, what can i do now ?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
thanks u guys now my game run smoothly. But there some small question, i have edited all main girls (teacher, girl next table,...) but i can't see them anywhere, and the teacher always speak some word, i can't interact them, what can i do now ?
in your room->class->special event (something like that)->edit the chara-> apply the change...remember you can't edit the trait or the personality.

portela6565

Dec 17, 2018
1) you must have a mouse, in H scene press the whell of the mouse, go up and down with the mouse wheel to speed o slown down the animation.
2) The end of weekends you must have a date with a girl at last two time. During the date ask the girl stay in your house or ask the girl to go home togheter and ask to go stay in your house.
so 1º person only abaliable in your home, during sex time?
and the other question i meaned to full auto, not select with wheel i know that xD

highlander00

May 15, 2017
in your room->class->special event (something like that)->edit the chara-> apply the change...remember you can't edit the trait or the personality.
I believe he meant he can't find them in school...
For me, their presence are random, because you progress with them by doing their events... During school, if you check the list of all girls, sometimes the "main girls" will be at school and it will tell you their location... The cheerleader events appears mostly at the gym... The girl that sits next to you, guess what? Her events begin at your class...
You can tell that there are events because they appear as stars symbols, that you have to click with the right mouse button, just like starting a conversation...

Reactions: Jame8513
Apr 7, 2019
I'm having 2 problems...
1. The pants of my Character disappear after the intro scene and his eyes get black shades
2. At some point if I enter a room or switch floors it doesn't load the new location. I get a blck screen with the ingame mouse cursor.

Any ideas how to solve my problems?

EDIT: The endless loading always happens if I want to enter 1F Floor. Because of that I can't play further than to the 1st club meeting. :(

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes