MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
i found the plugin call and it automatic speed & motion forced switching plug-in 0.0.0 when H... but it in japanese. it adding a menu next to the setting at the end of the control panel in H-scene.
:unsure: never heard this plugin.
this plugin work on main game both story and on Free H? So if i understand well this plugin is a automatic speed control
Go in BepInEx folder find KK_HCtrl.ini, open the ini with any txt editor, you need change False to True and save the ini.
Edit:Tested and not work at last with koikplugin 1.68.
how can i use the "my scene" mod?
My scene isn't a mod, that folder contain scene loaded from charastudio...

Jan 26, 2019
I read the tutorial but I did not understand, how do you manage to have group sex?
you need to have both girls maxed. The stats in circles and the end of the h scenes needs to be at max and you need to be in relationship with both of them to be able to have threeway

UltimaXeno

Apr 9, 2019
I just downloaded this, I got the torrent file btw, and was wondering if I needed to also use HF patch 2.3 or if this is fully good to go. Also I know that people are still making mods of this and was wondering at what date was this uploaded so as to get the mods that came after the upload date.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I just downloaded this, I got the torrent file btw, and was wondering if I needed to also use HF patch 2.3 or if this is fully good to go. Also I know that people are still making mods of this and was wondering at what date was this uploaded so as to get the mods that came after the upload date.
Last version is 2.5 so far use the most update mod. Remember hf patch donàt have paid or pre order dlc.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I have suggested to illusion regarding a new DLC.

" Alpha Female character "

A new female teacher " Maybe a gym teacher " Who can free roam the map who also likes men and women and is well trained in the skill off using the strap on.
She can also interact with the students around the school plus have the ability to Yuri with the other students and maybe the other teachers.

But with more positions due to her knowledge and experience . For example " 69 female to female position, cowgirl and doggy etch positions with her strap on "
With these new etch positions this can also include the male where a few DP positions could come into play.

You could then turn this into the tag team effect for the male and the female teacher via the mobile phone for when you catch a student masturbating. " Text with location and student"

This could also be a random event for the female teacher texting your phone off a 3 people tag team opportunity with a student.

Then again you could also use the teachers that are already there by giving them the same options to interact with the students and giving them a alpha female character trait the choices are so variable.

Maybe if there is a Modder out there with the know how this would be a nice addition to the game.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I have suggested to illusion regarding a new DLC.

" Alpha Female character "

A new female teacher " Maybe a gym teacher " Who can free roam the map who also likes men and women and is well trained in the skill off using the strap on.
She can also interact with the students around the school plus have the ability to Yuri with the other students and maybe the other teachers.

But with more positions due to her knowledge and experience . For example " 69 female to female position, cowgirl and doggy etch positions with her strap on "
With these new etch positions this can also include the male where a few DP positions could come into play.

You could then turn this into the tag team effect for the male and the female teacher via the mobile phone for when you catch a student masturbating. " Text with location and student"

This could also be a random event for the female teacher texting your phone off a 3 people tag team opportunity with a student.

Then again you could also use the teachers that are already there by giving them the same options to interact with the students and giving them a alpha female character trait the choices are so variable.

Maybe if there is a Modder out there with the know how this would be a nice addition to the game.
:confused:
For what reason you write this here?

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
what the difference old and new part??
is all in one include english and uncensored mod ??
what is that update on new part?
anyone kind enough answer this thank you.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes