freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
The main storyline is based on the fact that the guy is transferred to study at a school for girls. (1 guy in the whole school)
Characters you can do yourself. Therefore, with a rich imagination, you can fill the class with "relatives"
Even better, in the FreeH mode you can match any two characters that you have with each other, so you could design any amount of relatives (different boys/brothers, girls/sisters/mother etc.) and match them up with each other. And if you wanted to make your own story, the CharaStudio has pretty big capabilities involving what can be done with static scenes, and there's even a mod that allows you to script your own Virtual Novel scenes into it.

Edit: Just remembered the new 'emotions' DLC coming out soon which includes an official VN tool, which I'm assuming will be easier to create stories in than the mod. Just thought to put that in there in case you wanted to create your own story but didn't want to deal with scripting.

Reactions: xx[GOLIATH]xx

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Even better, in the FreeH mode you can match any two characters that you have with each other, so you could design any amount of relatives (different boys/brothers, girls/sisters/mother etc.) and match them up with each other. And if you wanted to make your own story, the CharaStudio has pretty big capabilities involving what can be done with static scenes, and there's even a mod that allows you to script your own Virtual Novel scenes into it.

Edit: Just remembered the new 'emotions' DLC coming out soon which includes an official VN tool, which I'm assuming will be easier to create stories in than the mod. Just thought to put that in there in case you wanted to create your own story but didn't want to deal with scripting.
With the mod VN engine can even create new animation, so yeah can you create VN with animation.
About emotion, we don't know if need script or what type language need to use, so far we know there node system.

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
Imma leave this since there are those who prefer google drive for download quota sake...

credit to BetterRepack and the developers of Koikatu and all modders who help make this game better than it is today...

...as a side note if this was a succesor to AA2, in my opinion they should've keeped the EVIL trait...by that i mean the KILL feature, i made a new game where everyone had both EVIL and LUCKY traits and i nearly died TWICE...and there's still 7 girls and 2 guys (including me)...just sayin...its funny to experiment how it all goes down in the long run...

stevetry

Mar 7, 2018
For some reason i downloaded some boy models and they are female why is that lol ? also anyway to make them male ?

Mammamiamario

Jun 20, 2018
it is possible change mouse setting button? my mid button of mouse not work :c and i don't have found the option for map the comands

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Reactions: yokujouhhh

stevetry

Mar 7, 2018
You can make them male easy with the version of this game i discover.

anyway a good place to download characters?

Imma leave this since there are those who prefer google drive for download quota sake...

credit to BetterRepack and the developers of Koikatu and all modders who help make this game better than it is today...

...as a side note if this was a succesor to AA2, in my opinion they should've keeped the EVIL trait...by that i mean the KILL feature, i made a new game where everyone had both EVIL and LUCKY traits and i nearly died TWICE...and there's still 7 girls and 2 guys (including me)...just sayin...its funny to experiment how it all goes down in the long run...
that the lastest repack ?

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
You can make them male easy with the version of this game i discover.

anyway a good place to download characters?

that the lastest repack ?
2019.03.31 or 03/31/2019 is when it was last updated by BetterRepack so its either with ALL possible mods or with lastest patch and all mods
You can look them up on hongfire or go for Flashbangz...the only problem is the $1 block to get the link
I'm pretty sure there are other MAJOR repacks but these two are up to date so...your preference...

Reactions: yokujouhhh

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
I have an old FlashBangZ pack that was uploaded here a while back. Is it worth it to download the new one from him or is the Screwthisnoise pack better? Same question about all of the Illusion repacks they both do haha.
I personally use the screwthisnoise pack because its frequently updated(usually every month or so) and because i can talk to him on discord for any bugs and help i need.

stevetry

Mar 7, 2018
This is a odd question but is there any way in the story mode to edit the default character with ones I made? i know about adding the to clases but there some that are forced on you by the game

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience but I accidentally added the uncensor selector and now the unconsored of KKplugin doesn't work, the vagina is static and doesn't open anymore, does anyone know how to solve? (you can also write me in mp)

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
do not click this.png
This is the reason for missing button in H scenes, idk why but i'm sure about that.
BTW, any know any page to get OP-M char, i tried to create one, but missing a lot of hair and accessories.

May 22, 2018
i found the plugin call and it automatic speed & motion forced switching plug-in 0.0.0 when H... but it in japanese. it adding a menu next to the setting at the end of the control panel in H-scene.

Murcielag0

Apr 6, 2019
I think the mod are yamadamod.
Remove sideloder of yamadamod or remove the hardmod.
Update sideloader from the mega

OR
update the mod from the link of yamada as hardmod, some sideloader are outdate, i will update the game after the coming new update.
how can i use the "my scene" mod?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes