BlakeII

Jun 11, 2018
sorry guys i didn't understood the right updating sequence, do i have to run the betterepack first or just the 2 updates?

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
the problem is the translation, the main reason is the missing dlc_all you need to make work the translation.... or the translation you use isn't new.
downlaod the mod from attach file
it still that error, even when i removed the translation. Untitled.png

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
it still that error, even when i removed the translation.
As already written, if you do not know how to install or update - do not do it.
In OP version 5.0+, it contains old modes. In the torrent distribution #2,308 , the installer version 5.1+ dated January 5, 2019. I tried both options and I can say that version 5.1 works more stable than in OP. When choosing the recommended parameters, the game works stably. Also if I am not mistaken in the torrent distribution there is a new character
Glamorous.png

Reactions: Jame8513
Jan 26, 2019
Anyone has any good guides or walkthroughs?

I have played the game a lot and Im still figuring things out. I have read the wiki, I have seen some vids, I tried to read some articles. But everything is very scattered. This thread has 121 pages and 80% are technical difficulties and only 20% are about the gameplay. Thread on hongfire has 170 pages and its very similar there. I think many people would really appreciate some more indepth guide/walkthrough. Discrord about koitaku is huge and even harder to find info in.

Anyone knows any good source or is willing to write something down?

It could be added to the description and would have helped immensly to new players and also lowered the spam of basic questions in the thread.
Also some basic explenation of the mods and how that works would be welcomed.

I just played AA2 few years back so I have basically none expierence with Illusion games and it may be hard for newcomers to get into these games.
Also thanks for the endless waves of replies, so much helpfull stuff here.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Anyone has any good guides or walkthroughs?

I have played the game a lot and Im still figuring things out. I have read the wiki, I have seen some vids, I tried to read some articles. But everything is very scattered. This thread has 121 pages and 80% are technical difficulties and only 20% are about the gameplay. Thread on hongfire has 170 pages and its very similar there. I think many people would really appreciate some more indepth guide/walkthrough. Discrord about koitaku is huge and even harder to find info in.

Anyone knows any good source or is willing to write something down?

It could be added to the description and would have helped immensly to new players and also lowered the spam of basic questions in the thread.
Also some basic explenation of the mods and how that works would be welcomed.

I just played AA2 few years back so I have basically none expierence with Illusion games and it may be hard for newcomers to get into these games.
Also thanks for the endless waves of replies, so much helpfull stuff here.
If you take the main game, then all the passing of the game comes down to following the instructions for interacting with the characters.
The main goal of the game is to communicate with characters. The more you communicate and the higher the level of relations (from green to red) becomes, the higher the rank of the club and those who want to join it. This also opens up new poses.
If you do not know what to talk about with a girl, you can see her characteristics. It says that she loves and what does not.
To go through the storylines you need to remember to communicate with special characters. On the map, they are indicated by a blue triangle or a yellow asterisk. In each selected period of time (lunch, club time, etc.) you can meet one such character. To search for a location, use F4.
Check the degree of implementation of plot lines can be in the club room.
Separate questions may cause the creation of new characters or the change of old ones, but even there it is quite easy to figure out.
Therefore, there is no sense in doing any additional walkthrough for this game - all that is needed is already in it
But technical problems due to installation features and updates occur regularly. Therefore, people mostly write about them

Jan 26, 2019
If you take the main game, then all the passing of the game comes down to following the instructions for interacting with the characters....
I think we all understand that basic level of gameplay :) What I mean is all the stuff behind the curtains. Like if you tell a charakter to follow you, you can do special location h-scenes (that supposedly increase one of the indicators when you check your progress.) Or that you can get special h-scenes on dates if you take out the samge girl several times. Or that you can even marry her. Or that when character is following you, you can interact with the heart symbols that ussualy increase H for some aditional poses or something like that..?
And so on.
Like for example how do you initiate the h-scene in the subway?
Or are there any mods that chenge the gameplay or is it all just cometics and graphic?

I understand that for someone with a lot of expierence with Illusion games all this is very obvious. But the new people might not understand and miss out on a huge portions of the game.
Thanks for the reply

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I think we all understand that basic level of gameplay :) What I mean is all the stuff behind the curtains. Like if you tell a charakter to follow you, you can do special location h-scenes (that supposedly increase one of the indicators when you check your progress.) Or that you can get special h-scenes on dates if you take out the samge girl several times. Or that you can even marry her. Or that when character is following you, you can interact with the heart symbols that ussualy increase H for some aditional poses or something like that..?
And so on.
Like for example how do you initiate the h-scene in the subway?
Or are there any mods that chenge the gameplay or is it all just cometics and graphic?

I understand that for someone with a lot of expierence with Illusion games all this is very obvious. But the new people might not understand and miss out on a huge portions of the game.
Thanks for the reply
About game mods a lot has been written. TThere is a separate, there is a complex. For example, in the installer you can read about each mod and its compatibility. There are mods that tear off all available poses since the start of the game.
If we talk about H-scenes, then everything also depends on communication and the level of relationships. As the level increases, new scenes open up. Some scenes open only after passing 100% of the storyline. What is the point of writing about them, if it is clear how to get them. Even the scenes within the school open gradually. There are two scenes of “follow me” in the library, two in the pool, there is on the roof, in the men's room, in the storage room, in the club room .... And that if the relationship with the character is not sufficiently developed, some places will not be available with this character .
The meaning of the game is to explore every room and by doing this you yourself will find all the places. With the growth of skills of girls and the level of relationships will be available scenes with three participants. +peeping in the shower, toilet ...
Dating is also not difficult. They take place on Sundays and also depend on the level of relationships and quantity. New places open after a couple of dates with the same girl.
what is in the game can be understood and reading "Genre:" (OP)

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
As already written, if you do not know how to install or update - do not do it.
In OP version 5.0+, it contains old modes. In the torrent distribution #2,308 , the installer version 5.1+ dated January 5, 2019. I tried both options and I can say that version 5.1 works more stable than in OP. When choosing the recommended parameters, the game works stably. Also if I am not mistaken in the torrent distribution there is a new character
View attachment 272568
No offense that is a official characters from the official dlc 05/07 (if remember right the dlc) of illusion....

MSG64

Oct 15, 2018
Hey, sorry, i'm probably not the first one asking this, but i can't find the answer.
In this version of the game, there are mods preinstalled who should uncensor the game.
However, the genitals are still censored (they don't even exist in fact, at least for female), and i tried changing things in the mod options, but nothing work.
Please help :(

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This installation file is 11.39 Gb. Installation is made in the selected location and requires an additional approximately 13+ Gb.

about DLC 12/21 #2,321

View attachment 263054
Russian translation of poor quality
thanks so much man, btw how can i search for outdated or missing mod (ex: [yamadamod.acchairF2]). Tried to google but nothing found :(

kukudash

Jan 1, 2019
i installed the all in one recommend but i do not get any control options...to exit to do anything....i have press random buttons on the keyboard to get something done .....any idea why it is not appearing . i cant do anything here i cant even exit. also the caress mode does not work ever

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
No offense that is a official characters from the official dlc 05/07 (if remember right the dlc) of illusion....
It really can be. I meant that when I installed the game by link from the OP of this character in the list I did not find for some reason.
i installed the all in one recommend but i do not get any control options...to exit to do anything....i have press random buttons on the keyboard to get something done .....any idea why it is not appearing . i cant do anything here i cant even exit. also the caress mode does not work ever
First of all, you should make sure that the recommended parameters are selected. (the selection point should be lit as shown)
If you select the recommended mode and something else (for example, a harem, etc.) then this will not be the recommended mode. In this case, you must read about the compatibility of what you choose.

In the recommended mode, during the h-scenes you must have this menu.
48е1уу383.jpg
If you compare your image with what should be, then you do not have it
H-scene examples

An earlier analogue of the recommended installation parameters is in the OP. It is not required to install (download and play). But any changes can cause problems.

In addition, it should be remembered that any installation option (including the recommended one in the OP) may fail.
You need to make the save and in case of failure close the game and re-load through the save.
In addition to installation errors, a crash can be caused by system overload or a computer’s mismatch with gaming requirements.

The concept of recommended is not just setting the desired parameters. You can not overly burden the game characters. For example, the default is 38 people, but if you leave them and the majority of completely change outfits with exotic parameters, this also overloads the game. If the characteristics of the characters made significant changes to ease the load, you can fill the class with incomplete (for example, 30 instead of 38)
This recommendation is for computers with weak parameters.

But if you fill the class for 99 people with special settings, this can overload a powerful computer. In this case, the events of the quest or the change of events can occur with a time delay (sometimes a black screen does not disappear for some time)

A separate question is the choice of mods. All that you put yourself you must check. If after installing the mod you have errors, then only you have to fix them. since the same mods can work for some users and not work for other users at all

You should also study the management of the game and parameters. In any case, each user must independently find a balance between the settings of the game and its stable operation. Taking into account the individual characteristics of the computer and operating system

kukudash

Jan 1, 2019
It really can be. I meant that when I installed the game by link from the OP of this character in the list I did not find for some reason.

First of all, you should make sure that the recommended parameters are selected. (the selection point should be lit as shown)
If you select the recommended mode and something else (for example, a harem, etc.) then this will not be the recommended mode. In this case, you must read about the compatibility of what you choose.

View attachment 272965
H-scene examples

An earlier analogue of the recommended installation parameters is in the OP. It is not required to install (download and play). But any changes can cause problems.

In addition, it should be remembered that any installation option (including the recommended one in the OP) may fail.
You need to make the save and in case of failure close the game and re-load through the save.
In addition to installation errors, a crash can be caused by system overload or a computer’s mismatch with gaming requirements.

The concept of recommended is not just setting the desired parameters. You can not overly burden the game characters. For example, the default is 38 people, but if you leave them and the majority of completely change outfits with exotic parameters, this also overloads the game. If the characteristics of the characters made significant changes to ease the load, you can fill the class with incomplete (for example, 30 instead of 38)

But if you fill the class for 99 people with special settings, this can overload a powerful computer. In this case, the events of the quest or the change of events can occur with a time delay (sometimes a black screen does not disappear for some time)

A separate question is the choice of mods. All that you put yourself you must check. If after installing the mod you have errors, then only you have to fix them. since the same mods can work for some users and not work for other users at all

You should also study the management of the game and parameters. In any case, each user must independently find a balance between the settings of the game and its stable operation. Taking into account the individual characteristics of the computer and operating system
thx that really helped i have a decent pc ...i did just recommeneded nad loaded thew base 30 chracters and but i still unable to gets hands and tongues in caress...i move the mouse over the girl or the empty 3 boxed in right hand coner...it says hands and realse when i bring the mouse over it,

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018

View attachment 272965
H-scene examples

If remember right that card come from the paid dlc....
There two reason if you don't have that card.
1) missing the dlc
2) You forget add the folder female from dlc archive in your main game folder

Jun 15, 2018
I just checked the official website and it seems there is an update called emotion creator. Can anyone tell me what that is? I can't read japanese at all o_O

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes