Spelly

Nov 2, 2017
The auto translation drives me crazy.... it is so badly translated that most sentences simply don't make any sense at all. Incoherent and without context. It's clear to me that with the amount of text no decent translation will come out. Too bad. But Google should really improve its translator. There is a translator called "DeepL" from Germany, who makes the Google translator look as if he hasn't been updated for 10 years. Well, whatever. The game itself is good.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
The auto translation drives me crazy.... it is so badly translated that most sentences simply don't make any sense at all. Incoherent and without context. It's clear to me that with the amount of text no decent translation will come out. Too bad. But Google should really improve its translator. There is a translator called "DeepL" from Germany, who makes the Google translator look as if he hasn't been updated for 10 years. Well, whatever. The game itself is good.
can you change the service
go in bepinex folder finthe the AutoTranslatorConfig.ini open with any txt editor and find the word
[Service]
Endpoint= and write BingTranslate
Like this
[Service]
Endpoint=BingTranslate and save

Arch11

May 19, 2018
anyone have the latest version? it would help me so much, since my game keep crashing all the time

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
anyone have the latest version? it would help me so much, since my game keep crashing all the time
The performance of the version depends not only on how new the version is. The main problems arise with the compatibility of some mods. You can put everything right but the game may not work correctly. If you are not well versed in the installation of mods, it is better to use a ready-made assembly. For example, like this one #2,312 (select the recommended parameters).

Another problem may be that the computer does not match the required parameters. Here only the change of equipment will help.

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
So i had Yuri Mori(the sortof chuuni goth chick from the Damien community character pack) and when i first put her in my class her clothes were fine, but now she is wearing the base vanilla stuff. Does anyone know what mod her clothes and accessories came from? I wanna see if it deleted itself or something. Or maybe her card just did some wonky shit

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
does the "All-in-one" (12gb) got all thing ? (like uncen, mod, character, etc). And the "Updater" is really need to install ?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
does the "All-in-one" (12gb) got all thing ? (like uncen, mod, character, etc). And the "Updater" is really need to install ?
Yes, in all in one(#2,308) it is. If you select the parameters recommended for installation, the game will work stably. Updates do not have to be installed. (at your discretion).
The main thing is that you understand that you are updating. Not all new game mods are stable, some are incompatible with the main game or some mods.
In OP, an earlier version that does not require installation

penusbatt

Oct 9, 2016
Is there any way to auto translate all untranslated texts before playing this game in offline mode?
If you don't want spam google with your ecchi lewd lines you can run Power Translator 15, XUnityAutoTranslator has support for it. The translation is just as bad tho.

SkyVP

Dec 13, 2018
almost one year has passed. finally a good download site. nopy or mega. i can download finally thanks ;)

SkyVP

Dec 13, 2018
Ok just finished download, where do i start now? Whats the difference between inisetting english.exe and koikatu exe?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes