TheOmegaX

Dec 11, 2018
i need some help. this card is not loading can anyone tell me why its not showing up in my load character options? its in the folder but i don't see it listed in the character cards i have koikatsu party and after party on steam. no mods
It might have been made in Koikatsu Sunshine. Any character created in that game is incompatible with Koikatsu/ Koikatsu Party. The only other thing I can think of is that the character relies on a mod for it to work, and may not show up without said mod and its dependencies.

DRAKEZERO

Jun 23, 2019
UPDATE: I was able to find and transfer my save to the newer version, and this one saves a lot faster, but I still have problems with a lot of warnings and skip messages, wich seems to be form missing zipmods for many of the personalised accessories and clothes, does anyone knows where I may download this mods?.

Also many of the clothes do not load when in free roaming, does anyone knows if this is also because of the missing mods? as I'm suspecting, or if is something else?

Thank you all in advance for any help you can give me, and have a nice weekend.

Hi all.

I have a couple of questions that hopefully someone can answer.

When I downloaded this game it was the version RX16, yeah a long time ago, but I just recently got to start playing it, but I stumbled with a couple of things, I noticed the game has very long loading times and it lags a lot when loading new scenes or a bit when roaming around, yeah my laptop is not the best i know, but it normally handles games with similar or even better graphics in full HD without such problems, but the part that bothers me is that I noticed that the CMD window constantly shows a lot of warnings and skipping messages, and a lot of red messages to, that are errors I think, especially when saving, it takes like 3 to 5 minutes and shows a crap lot of skipping or ignoring messages.

I run the game with the launcher to specify to run it with preference in performance, image attached, also I just unpacked the game and started it, I didn't move anything of the files as they come nor modified any of the mods included or anything else.
View attachment 3632365

With all that I came to see if anyone can help me maybe fix this a little and I saw that there is a newer version, so my questions are:

1. If I download the newer version, is it more stable than the one I have now, or maybe fix all the warning, error, and skkiping messages?
2. Is the current save I have compatible with the newer version?
I just filled the characters with the personalised ones that come with the game files, that's the only thing different from vanilla game I think.​
3. if the save I have is compatible, how can I transfer it? since I guess the best would be to delete everything and use the newer files.
Right now this are all the files that I have in the folder.​

Thank you all in advance for any help you can give me, and have a nice week.

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Some zipmods get skipped on load either because they are meant for a different game or because they were already loaded (duplicate files or older versions.) Skipped zipmods can mostly be ignored or removed.

For issues in freeroam, turn on "force high poly" in the F1 plugin settings menu.

AininChase

Oct 22, 2018
can anyone help me? just a few days ago I tried changing Assembly-CSharp that was made by Anon11 to load sunshine scenes but it crashed everything, I changed it back but it's not working anymore. The last version I used was RX17 but I regularly update HF patches and mods. I downloaded RX20 and update with the lastest manager/ mods and used the latest HF patch but the studio is stuck on loading screen and BeInPlex kept stopping halfway loading. And no I didn't apply Assembly-CSharp for loading sunshine scenes just yet. What should I do?

DRAKEZERO

Jun 23, 2019
Some zipmods get skipped on load either because they are meant for a different game or because they were already loaded (duplicate files or older versions.) Skipped zipmods can mostly be ignored or removed.

For issues in freeroam, turn on "force high poly" in the F1 plugin settings menu.
Thanks for the info, the mod was not installed but i found it in the optional mods folder and installed it, it fixed almost all the unloaded clothes, now my only problem is that this game is really demanding on my laptop, it gets even more slow and laggy sometimes with this plugin, I think I may wait until i can afford a new pc with better specs to play it more smoothly.

Thanks for the help.

22cwcd

Dec 18, 2022
Finally got this thing downloaded, but I can't get past a black screen. Im on a MacBook Pro w/ windows 10 downloaded on it. Does anyone know of a potential solution?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes