HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Any way to see the character's measurements?
There's the Girl's State plugin (attached) from uppervolta-3d that gives some estimates based on some formula. It doesn't take into account most ABMX slider values, though
3ah7dw.png
There's also this cm ruler rope scene made by an anon. You can bend it around your character using the KKPE advanced window to get more accurate sizes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yziks

annoyedlurker

Oct 18, 2023
Hey guys, I'm at my wit's end with an issue in Studio.

Swapping a character into a preexisting scene normally gets rid of the outfit that the original character was wearing. Of course there's an easy way around this, there's an option to only swap the character body. Unfortunately most custom characters have their hair attached as accessories, so doing this leaves them with an empty shell of a head. I thought I had a solution to this problem, I'd save outfits in character creator that include all their dumb fiddly hair bits, and then I'd load just the parts I need onto a character in studio.

The problem is it doesn't work. The hair just won't fucking load even if there's nothing already in the slot conflicting with it. Worse, when I tried going the other way and loading the character in and then putting the outfit on them, none of the outfit's accessories loaded on either.

So I've tried 'replace character -> replace outfit' and I've tried 'replace only body -> load parts of an 'outfit' that's just the character's hair' and neither work, is there anything I can do?

RN620

Jan 27, 2019
I am currently using the RX15 ver I checked the changelog but just to be sure is there new maps available on RX20 or version In between it?

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
I remember downloading RX15/16 with sideloader studio and loading most scenes without almost any missing mod/script now with RX20 and sideloader studio there's tons of missing mods and scripts for the scenes that i had and everything seems bugged, wtf happened?

Randomthrowaway273

Jun 10, 2022
Hey I'm very new here, I barely ever use this account. Is this repack safe to download? I heard another repacked named flashbang put malware into his so I just wanted to know if this had any thing in it too. Also I'd support illusion but considering they don't exist anymore I don't think buying the original game is worth it.

Edit: I use this account so little that I forgot the name of it LMAO

Bruh6971

Apr 3, 2024
WeTransfer links expire after about a year and Katarsys hasn't updated the public link or made a new public version. Here's the plugin and the manual.
Thank you after i add Kplug my plugin settings seem to be disappear since Kplug 3.3 does not contain installer I can't detect which plugin is incompatible with Kplug

barbanegraoficialbr

Feb 20, 2021
Does anyone know how to solve this scroll bug, my scroll doesn't work in this game and the middle mouse button just keeps opening the axis,
enable auto not working

Last edited:

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
Hey I'm very new here, I barely ever use this account. Is this repack safe to download? I heard another repacked named flashbang put malware into his so I just wanted to know if this had any thing in it too. Also I'd support illusion but considering they don't exist anymore I don't think buying the original game is worth it.

Edit: I use this account so little that I forgot the name of it LMAO
make sure you get it from nyaa or the repack site. (which also jus goes to nyaa for the torrent dl)
and yes. STN has released the game numerous times.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
I played a version of this game long ago i don't remember which was it but when you start the game you get a welcome with a girl voice with Hello Onii chan and there was a girl with white hair on title does anyone know which version was it? I know i am not giving much information but it's still worth a try.

Edit ->I did find which version or mod was it, if you are interested it's from FlashBangZ now the only problem is finding that again.

Last edited:

asmode0

Apr 24, 2018
Can anyone around here have an idea of what's going on?
I'm not sure since when this has been happening but, every time I enter studio mode, these bugs or glitches appear with the clothes (first image), Its intensify if I zoom in, the good thing is that I can "correct" it if I change the shaders (third image).
even now if I load Anna Anon's scenes, the colors are completely different (second image).
the problem is that, it's very annoying to have to do every time I load a scene (third image), the choice of shaders...
It is worth mentioning that in the main game, that is to say in the story mode and the character creator, this problem does not exist...
Any help?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes