Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
The Darkness DLC it will be done in 3 parts the first part at the end of May. Second part on the 28th of June. Then the final part on the 26th of July.

But they are also stating this is subject to change due to studio and audio recording for the additional content needed to complete this DLC.

But like many other people have said and Illusion themselves The EC is a stand alone game and the Darkness DLC is for those ordered Emotion creator before the 26/04/19 via there Illusion membership.

So on the 31st May those with Illusion membership who have already purchased EC will gain access to the Darkness DLC upon release and those without the membership might have to wait a little bit longer.

Emotion creator = Stand alone software
The Darkness = Koikatu DLC

Reactions: pelikannadruhou2

karma man

Jun 21, 2018
If the game was downloaded for 7 years, then you can play the game in about 14 years. The main thing is not to turn off the computer ...

It depends on the build and the availability of the desired mod. First of all, it gives you the opportunity to have sex without the consent of the character.
i was obviously joking about the game downloading for 7 years.. it took me couple of hours, but the problem is that the ep 1 crashed when i opened it, there was an error, and i dont know is it worth waiting so much time for 12 gb full game if its gonna crash on me. Edit: is there any difference in downloading the ˝old˝ all in one game and the ˝new˝ game (the mega and the nopy download link)?

radhar130698

Mar 27, 2019
how to tease their nipples ?, i try to click their nipples but the mc's hand always grab the chest, can somebody tell's me ?

Jun 13, 2018
As a note for those who like to collect cards and have trouble connecting to the official server in game, the official illusion mega folder has finally updated with new cards. I believe the old file total for female cards was somewhere in the 67000's (my last downloaded file is koikatu0067570), new total is around 72500.

At first glance, there appears to be many new files, but also updated versions of old ones.

EDIT: Quick addendum to this post, the folder isn't the official mega folder run by illusion, rather it's the one created by Hongfire user screwthisnoise containing all the files from the official illusion servers. Still good to see it updated.

Sep 23, 2017
Where can i find other clothes? I downloaded the "Koikatu - all in one - (Up2date modded 2019.02.23)" version and there are many mods on clothes.

Can you tell me where I can find new ones?

Thaks

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
I suck at Illusion games, can someone please tell me what am I supposed to do? I've downloaded AIO repack and it has censorship with uncensor mod in the mods folder.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
can i add pose into main game ? or it's just can do in studio ?
and anyway to fix girl hair ? it's keep pierce through girl body, a bit annoying.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
can i add pose into main game ? or it's just can do in studio ?
and anyway to fix girl hair ? it's keep pierce through girl body, a bit annoying.
No you can't add pose in main game with out modding, if remember right there a tutorial on hongfire.
Can you use kk_colider BUT accessory hair will not work if there no collision...

Jan 26, 2019
these is probably old news, but you can edit the teachers, I found out just now

In Class, go to the Scenario Char, select a character, click Edit, and it will loud up the character mode. You cant save the character like you would normally, just click the "go back" arrow button and it will ask you if you wanna just leave or "apply changes and leave". So what ever changes you make will stick. Now finally mu nurse has small boobs and not those huge unrealistic anime ones. Tho I am proabbly crazy for complaining about that in anime game

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017

In Class, go to the Scenario Char, select a character, click Edit, and it will loud up the character mode. You cant save the character like you would normally, just click the "go back" arrow button and it will ask you if you wanna just leave or "apply changes and leave". So what ever changes you make will stick. Now finally mu nurse has small boobs and not those huge unrealistic anime ones. Tho I am proabbly crazy for complaining about that in anime game
yeah, i can edit all char in scenario, just replace them with your girl.

No you can't add pose in main game with out modding, if remember right there a tutorial on hongfire.
Can you use kk_colider BUT accessory hair will not work if there no collision...
thanks. And how can i modding pose ? i didn't see any post about that, my googling skill is so bad.

Ericridge

Jan 19, 2019
Anyone got the After school dlc for koikatsu? I bought my copy off dmm, fucking guys let me buy it but wont' let me download my purchase. Tried VPN, Hola. nothing works idk so I'll be onmy way to bank tomorrow to hit DMM back. So Since I can't buy and download the after school dlc, anyone know where the download link for it is? I'm really frustrated by problems I had on dmm.

E A T E R

Aug 2, 2017
numb block_0 enables pov mode, but how do i disable it? i read somewhere that pressing 1 time is for pov, 2 for fix pov and 3 is for disable, but its not working.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019

Here is the link to the teacher & story cards for download. To which you can also add to your class rooms and all can be edited via customise. " I must admit it was rather funny watching the teachers performing and receiving the Yuri with the other students. "

Reactions: pelikannadruhou2

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
yeah, i can edit all char in scenario, just replace them with your girl.

thanks. And how can i modding pose ? i didn't see any post about that, my googling skill is so bad.
Was a old post i don't if can you find.... at last you need a 3d program and converting fbx and use sb3ugs to import

Reactions: Jame8513
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes