lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
♥ Hey ! I just installed the game (Koikatu 2019.02.23), someone can give me a link to a POV mod by any chance that work with the last version ♥ ?

low-key

Jun 11, 2017
Hey, have a problem with this game. I can go into free h whenever and it works fine but I can’t play the story mode at all. After my character has introduced himself to everyone the screen goes black and freezes. Not sure if it’s because of AMD on my laptop or anything like that. Downloaded most recent version available, have windows 10. Can someone help or guide me to help?

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
Hey, have a problem with this game. I can go into free h whenever and it works fine but I can’t play the story mode at all. After my character has introduced himself to everyone the screen goes black and freezes. Not sure if it’s because of AMD on my laptop or anything like that. Downloaded most recent version available, have windows 10. Can someone help or guide me to help?
Sounds like a mod conflict. Try running your game in vanilla (backup your mods folder) and see if it runs.

Reactions: uninymios

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
read carefully the previous posts, there were described similar situations and solutions. Every time to write all the options again there is no desire... it can be not only in the conflict of mod (or not at all connected with it)

Reactions: uninymios

low-key

Jun 11, 2017
read carefully the previous posts, there were described similar situations and solutions. Every time to write all the options again there is no desire... it can be not only in the conflict of mod (or not at all connected with it)
Sounds like a mod conflict. Try running your game in vanilla (backup your mods folder) and see if it runs.
Ok as long as it’s been mentioned before I’ll have a look. In the same way you can’t be bothered to repeat yourself I couldn’t be bothered to look sorry. Thanks for the advice.

Edit: In the community discord I looked at the FAQ and under that I found the KK_MiscFixes.v1.1 that wasn’t included in the repack which solved my issues for now if anyone is having the same problems. Cheers all.

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
How can I have h-scenes with more than 2 girls In Free-H?
Try looking for KoikPlugins, or kPlug. Has exactly what you're looking for, but the latest public release (1.7) is a little glitchy. It still works, though.

Here is the hongfire link to it on mod sharing:

To invite girls into the scene, which is what you're looking for, press I to bring up the invitation menu once you're in one. To add a girl, you must be friends with them (I think) and they may not have to be angry.

Look at the manual that comes with the mod to find the keybinds with the mod. It's truly a great mod, but if you have atari installed it is incompatible.

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
Is there any way to remove the Blur from h-scenes?
I think there's something in the graphics settings of the game, it activates everything when you click Max.
Personally I like the blur, but experiment with the settings in that, definitely something in there blurs the screen.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
By the way, the version from post #2,433 has been updated. Release 6 // 27.04.2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gudfella

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Is it possible to change these girls without individually loading character creator for each single one and making the edits/loading other characters in their place?

DrogonDoge

Jul 14, 2017
By the way, the version from post #2,433 has been updated. Release 6 // 27.04.2019

I don't really understand how it works. I have the game up to 5.1, but when i try to install this release it says it doesn't find the R4 datas. So the installation is complete with some errors and in the end the game is still in R5.1.
The guide says it's not a good idea to install this updates over the previous ones, which is pretty strange for an update lol.
Any help?

May 12, 2019
How do i initiate 3p in story mode? I have the dating DLC (admittedly from the free flashbangz pack because I didn't realize F95 had one, and logging into F95 is a hassle enough to where i have a new account), but I don't see the option in the corner during H to add another person to the actual fucking. I just get the observers i cant do much with

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
How do i initiate 3p in story mode? I have the dating DLC (admittedly from the free flashbangz pack because I didn't realize F95 had one, and logging into F95 is a hassle enough to where i have a new account), but I don't see the option in the corner during H to add another person to the actual fucking. I just get the observers i cant do much with
I think you must have had H with one of them previously and you need to be friends or lovers with both.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes