Sep 4, 2018
Torrent links:

[ScrewThisNoise][ILLUSION] Koikatsu Party! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack R4 -

[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack RX2 -
Thanks!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There is a lactation mod, as soon as I track it down again ill post it here. The females only lactate when you make them orgasm with tit play.
I didn't know, though I have been relying on the mods that come with Better Repack and that get posted here.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
For the Pregnancy Mod, how does the Progression Setting work?

Is it higher number for shorter pregnancies or the other way around?
Higher setting means shorter pregnancy. Put your mouse over that setting in the plugin settings menu and it explains it. The default is four, which is ten weeks and then she disappears for a bit for the birth. The highest setting is ten, which is four weeks and then she goes to give birth. I'm still a little confused on it myself, specifically on the timeline of what happens while she is gone, but that should be the gist of it.

Sokka

Jul 3, 2017
So after penetrating a girl i´m somehow not able to start moving. Like, i can spammclick the bottom right bar which is usually there to increase the speed and then some movements will start but stop immediately, is this normal or am i missing something?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do you increase affection??
Affection is the curved bar that goes from green, to yellow, to pink and is increased by talking to them and doing activities with them like lunch. If that's not what you meant, you probably mean intimacy, which is the heart meter on the third page of the class roster you get by pressing F4, the third page being accessed by hitting switch info twice. This is raised by dating them.

So after penetrating a girl i´m somehow not able to start moving. Like, i can spammclick the bottom right bar which is usually there to increase the speed and then some movements will start but stop immediately, is this normal or am i missing something?
It's a problem if you are spamming the left click and it isn't working.

Reactions: JapanFreak

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
anyone know the tips to reduce loading time of game starting and character making mode
it take me very long unlike the other game even if I already use ssd M2 nvm as hardisk

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
anyone know the tips to reduce loading time of game starting and character making mode
it take me very long unlike the other game even if I already use ssd M2 nvm as hardisk
remove useless plugin, remove some effect, reduce the classmate, remove some backgroud program....KK self isn't very optmize game in firt place...

Reactions: pasunna

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
can someone share me "koikatu expression control" for me? or maybe share the link to download it?

i forgot to copy it before installing HF pact 2.9, it got deleted automatically.
Did you ever get a reply to this? I still have it, but the config file is altered.

ExRaiser

Dec 15, 2019
Hey Folks, I am quite new and just discovered this Gem of a game, tho I am quite into squirting Girls and I saw someone Posting that it is possible in the game too. I only dived into CharCreator and the Free H, but couldn't find anything squirt related. Can someone hook me up on how to let the girls squirt?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes