MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hi o/
same here. i dont understand why...
if i remember right kplug don't work on vr version. About missing sex animation, can be you don't have installed kplugcore or you use party and you don't have installed the missing file link from kplug post, for the new sex animation you need press U key, if some key don't work can be a mod conflict..... read the kplugmanual.html and compatibilitynote.pdf is a solution.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
kplug 2.1 fix 12/27

"12/27 again, some fixing for the users who encounter memory leaks and huge loading time between periods. The reason of the problem remains mysterious, I think it's related with a mod conflict. One question to people who faced these problems, do you have problem with clothes when you swap characters in H? Like the girl is redressed after a swap. Except with the help of another mod, kPlug can't fail on exchanging the clothing and semen states, it strictly use the native game parameters. It would be great if we can identify which mod is causing that.

Sorry to the supporters, due to the period of the year and the debugging job, I did not find the time to work on the next version, I hope to be able to deliver 2.11 early in the next week. It was very important to work on the memory leaks issue because it's the kind of problem that always leads to a crash, whatever is the quantity of RAM. "

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
So glad I was lazy and didn't install kplug sinced it was broken. Thanks for update.

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Does anyone have the first person POV mod for the H scenes? seems I lost mine between updates.
-Edit- Disregard, I happened to have an old old copy of the game with the mod i was looking for.. still works like a charm! just drop the files in BepInEx\IPA and you're good to go. press 0 on the numpad.

Last edited:
Reactions: H27kZ

Gunzorla

Feb 16, 2019
Hello. Maybe weird question but How to Cum Outside or Finish Outside if i use Kplug ?

What is kp Enter ?

mellybastard

Sep 26, 2019
Hello. Maybe weird question but How to Cum Outside or Finish Outside if i use Kplug ?

What is MMB Scroll down or kp Enter ?
KP Enter = Keypad Enter, the Enter key on the keypad on the right side of the keyboard.
MMB Scroll Down = scroll your mousewheel down; MMB - Middle Mouse Button FYI

Use either of these methods when the meter is about 80% full.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018

What is kp Enter ?
KP Enter = Keypad Enter, the Enter key on the keypad on the right side of the keyboard.
MMB Scroll Down = scroll your mousewheel down; MMB - Middle Mouse Button FYI

Use either of these methods when the meter is about 80% full.
Like mellybastard say or press F9 to use vanilla UI.

orrochimaru

Jun 15, 2018
hi i am using latest public kplug but it doesn't have extra tab in the settings so i cant add buddies do you guys have any solition ?

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Whats everyone's thought's on this vs Custom Maid 3D2?
Or Honey Select (Even if it's not a anime graphic one)?

Or any any gems I've not heard of?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Whats everyone's thought's on this vs Custom Maid 3D2?
Or Honey Select (Even if it's not a anime graphic one)?

Or any any gems I've not heard of?
in vanilla theme.
Cm3d2 have more content and more update that koikatu.
KK have a better gameplay, graphic and a better studio.
Theme mod.
HS it's the big one
AI-girl/ai shoujo with have a better visual and graphic that HS.

Reactions: Serance

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
Super noob question here, but what's the stuff thats exclusive to the darkness dlc? i seem to be getting it confused with the After school. Just curious to know what in game comes from what dlcs. Thanks in advance!

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes