MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Is kplug still broken with BetterRepack RX1 ? Last time I used RX1 kplug wasn't working so I downgraded to 9.3 instead
should be work, if remember right the author already shared the fix for bepinex v5.
The real different Rx1 and 9.3 are the bepinex version.
RX1 use bepinex v5.
9.3 use bepinex v4.1.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
should be work, if remember right the author already shared the fix for bepinex v5.
The real different Rx1 and 9.3 are the bepinex version.
RX1 use bepinex v5.
9.3 use bepinex v4.1.
The problem is the fix he shared shut off all Kplug features completely. I have to run the file included in Better Repack to use Kplug in RX1.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
what i understand isn't free the 2.1. never mind, it's free, downalod the file you need have a free patreon account.
Just i confuse a bit what the author write from the post.
So basically we got the 2.1 public version early as supporters via KPlug membership.

Also a heads up the KPlugs sponsorship's for the lower subscriptions have been expanded so if you wish to receive weekly updates to KPlug without spending to much money has become more accessible.

$1 (52) slots
$2 (3) Slots
$5 (45) Slots
Grab them while you can.

Last edited:

telephone man

May 15, 2019
anyone know why my game just straight up crashes if i try to play the game normally or load up the club room?
my best guess is the file for that room (if thats even a thing) deleted itself at some point in time

Last edited:

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Wow great timing I can finally try kplug without giving Craptreon my personal info~ Thanks katarsys!

mellybastard

Sep 26, 2019
Hi, I'm using the RX1 repack + kPlug 2.1, and kPlug uses the P key for some of its functions during sex scenes, however the P button also moves the player model to the right IIRC (O moves him to the left etc). Anyone knows what causes this? Is it a mod that's included in the repack that I can disable?

EDIT: It's the "KK_HCharaAdjustment" dll that caused the problem. Move/delete that (or change the hotkeys that control it) and it'll work. HideUI mod also conflicts with kPlug, but you can change the hotkeys in plugin settings as well.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
"P" keys is to undress a girl when you look at he. look at her top and press p it undress shirt and bra. and look at her bottom and press p it undress pant, skirt, panties. and i don't know what causes the problem.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi, I'm using the RX1 repack + kPlug 2.1, and kPlug uses the P key for some of it's functions during sex scenes, however the P button also moves the player model to the right IIRC (O moves him to the left etc). Anyone knows what causes this? Is it a mod that's included in the repack that I can disable?

EDIT: It's the "KK_HCharaAdjustment" dll that caused the problem. Move/delete that (or change the hotkeys that control it) and it'll work. HideUI mod also conflicts with kPlug, but you can change the hotkeys in plugin settings as well.
"P" keys is to undress a girl when you look at he. look at her top and press p it undress shirt and bra. and look at her bottom and press p it undress pant, skirt, panties. and i don't know what causes the problem.
The problem is that another mod uses it to reposition the girl and is included in RX1, HCharaAdjustment. Just remove that DLL from BepInEx and the problem is fixed. There is no current way to use both. EDIT: I just noticed the edit by mellybastard, beat me to it while I was trying to find previous comments on the issue on Katarsys's Patreon since I did report it to him. I think that post got deleted, so hopefully it got added to the compatibility PDF. For future reference, always check the PDF in manuals in the KplugCore folder that you get by downloading the mod. Some things may not be in there at the time you check, so I'd comment either here or on Katarsys's Patreon to either get it added to the PDF or fixed depending on what the cause is.

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
kplug 2.1 public version:
Fixed the penis in some animation
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So basically we got the 2.1 public version early as supporters via KPlug membership.

Also a heads up the KPlugs sponsorship's for the lower subscriptions have been expanded so if you wish to receive weekly updates to KPlug without spending to much money has become more accessible.

$1 (52) slots
$2 (3) Slots
$5 (45) Slots
Grab them while you can.
Tha why something was off. anyway the public version it is already out.

Last edited:

mellybastard

Sep 26, 2019
The problem is that another mod uses it to reposition the girl and is included in RX1, HCharaAdjustment. Just remove that DLL from BepInEx and the problem is fixed. There is no current way to use both. EDIT: I just noticed the edit by mellybastard, beat me to it while I was trying to find previous comments on the issue on Katarsys's Patreon since I did report it to him. I think that post got deleted, so hopefully it got added to the compatibility PDF. For future reference, always check the PDF in manuals in the KplugCore folder that you get by downloading the mod. Some things may not be in there at the time you check, so I'd comment either here or on Katarsys's Patreon to either get it added to the PDF or fixed depending on what the cause is.
Yeah I was aware of the compatibility PDF but there was nothing there about this issue, that's why I decided to ask here.

But I also have another, small problem with kPlug. Apparently you can undress girls in conversations by entering freecam, looking at a specific bodypart (chest, hips etc) and pressing P. While doing that a "Looking at..." text should appear. Problem is, I can't do that, the text never shows up. I'll add that undressing with the P key does work during H scenes, it's just conversations that are borked.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah I was aware of the compatibility PDF but there was nothing there about this issue, that's why I decided to ask here.

But I also have another, small problem with kPlug. Apparently you can undress girls in conversations by entering freecam, looking at a specific bodypart (chest, hips etc) and pressing P. While doing that a "Looking at..." text should appear. Problem is, I can't do that, the text never shows up. I'll add that undressing with the P key does work during H scenes, it's just conversations that are borked.
Good call, it apparently didn't get added as I hoped it would. I've had the undressing issue as well, it's a mod conflict with the janitor replacer and possibly others. I know the replacer will for sure. Just move JannieReplacer.dll out of the BepInEx folder and it should at least help.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Good call, it apparently didn't get added as I hoped it would. I've had the undressing issue as well, it's a mod conflict with the janitor replacer and possibly others. I know the replacer will for sure. Just move JannieReplacer.dll out of the BepInEx folder and it should at least help.

There third type of undress girl.
Press X key in the school for a limit time, more you press X and more time you have..
Press P key during the H-scene, if you hold the P key for some second all the girl will undress, esclude the main one.
During the talk view you need press shift also touch or watch the girl and press P key after.

mellybastard

Sep 26, 2019
Press X key in the school for a limit time, more you press X and more time you have..
Press P key during the H-scene, if you hold the P key for some second all the girl will undress, esclude the main one.
During the talk view you need press shift also touch or watch the girl and press P key after.
I had a problem with the third type, but at least for me it works ONLY when there's actually a conversation going on in the talk scene, e.g. I enter freecam, choose "Small talk" and only then can I undress them. Dunno if that's the intended behavior but hey, it works after a fashion.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's technically not undressing, but looking through their clothes, which is why Katarsys calls it X-ray mode.

What exactly am I looking at? If I knew what the mod is supposed to do, I could point you in the right direction. In all likelihood, it's probably in the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder if you use Better Repack.

VCe

Aug 8, 2017
That's technically not undressing, but looking through their clothes, which is why Katarsys calls it X-ray mode.

What exactly am I looking at? If I knew what the mod is supposed to do, I could point you in the right direction. In all likelihood, it's probably in the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder if you use Better Repack.
I was told it was made using this program so I wonder if it was a mod

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes