alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does content from Darkness DLC (such as forced MMF) only available in extras or you can trigger it from story mode?
Both, go up to the third floor with a girl with one of the six personalities that can do darkness content, you can see which personalities by which girls are listed on the Free H darkness page, and go to the first door on your left. It will have a hand icon in front if an eligible girl is following.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Does content from Darkness DLC (such as forced MMF) only available in extras or you can trigger it from story mode?
They are only 6 Personalities in total that can access the darkness room.
" Friendly/ Humble/ Traditional Schoolgirl/ Nervous/ & Ojousama "
From there invite them to follow you then lead them to the 3rd floor & walk towards the door with the hand icon then right click mouse button.

Reactions: Lexy Tanaya

raitoz

May 18, 2017
Here you go, links for Koikatsu Party prepatched with Illusion restore patch.
This is Steam version without any premium DLCs or mods.
The torrent is uncompressed whereas others are compressed in 7z.

Full: - - -

Split parts:
Part 1: - - -
Part 2: - - -
What is the difference between Koikatu! and Koikatu! party?

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Hey there,

I downloaded the koikatu party from the first page. Sadly the game is still censored (e.g. no mods). Since I'm new to the game I tried to read a bit but honestly... I'm a little overwhelmed with all the mods... Can someone help to install a uncensor mod for female and male. That would be very nice... and thanks alot for the help.

Mr. Ding Ding

Jan 14, 2019
Ummm... what's the system requirements to run the game besides from using a 64 bit computer?

I really don't want to waste my time downloading a 16GB game that i couldn't run :)

imbalance

Jun 16, 2018
Hey guys, im new to all this and right now pretty confused. Im looking for the most recent version of the full game with the mods but there a ton of different links. Just for my understanding. I´m looking for that BetterRepack RX1 version right?
Sorry if there is something wrong with the Post and thank you all in advice :)

[ScrewThisNoise][ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack RX1

View attachment 457486
CHINESE AND KOREAN TRANSLATIONS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FOR THIS PACK DUE TO PROBLEMS WITH LOADING THEM UNDER BEPINEX5! THEY WILL BE READDED IN A LATER RELEASE WHEN I FIGURE THAT OUT!

There is a fix for the game #4,463

The main difference from repack 9.3:
"9.3 is bepin4 based and there will be no new mods for bepin4. Meanwhile RX1 is bepin5 based and has all mods updated to current release, and there’s a lot of them. I’ve also ran the game through a compression to save on space, almost halving the extracted size, this is incredibly useful for SSD users"

Includes Darkness pt 1, 2 & 3 Expansion #3,151 , Marco's KK_Pregnancy and other
KK_Pregnancy basic settings View attachment 351325
To exclude the possibility of pregnancy in a particular character, you need to uncheck
View attachment 351727

main launcher " Koikatu.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FULL RX1

There is no updater this time as almost all files are changed. A updater would be larger than the full download if I were to pack it!

"No updater this time I'm afraid. Game files have been compressed to levitate some space issues for SSD Users, so way over 90% of the files in this pack has changed since R9.3. Creating a updater would result in the updater being bigger than the game itself.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. I barely did anything, I just bundled other peoples work, so no need to credit me or anything. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else!

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better
"

To transfer previous saves, use the data from the UserData folder.

Difference with other versions #3,330

Current versions based on Koikatu:

[ScrewThisNoise] Emotion Creators (エモーション・クリエイターズ) BetterRepack R2.4.1 #3,769

[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Party! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack R3
#4,415

[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Party! to Koikatsu JP Converter #4,154

Comparison ScrewThisNoise with FlashBangZ #3,739 +

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Where did you find tons of links? Everything is very clear. Look at the release date of the version and the description. The latest version of the main game rx1 + hotfix. Other versions of the "party" type are also indicated (last repack 3)
He means there are multiple versions here, which there are. Every version since 9.3 has been linked here, maybe more.

Hey guys, im new to all this and right now pretty confused. Im looking for the most recent version of the full game with the mods but there a ton of different links. Just for my understanding. I´m looking for that BetterRepack RX1 version right?
Sorry if there is something wrong with the Post and thank you all in advice :)
Correct, the latest repack is RX1 at this time, so you want to download that one.

Reactions: Watters
May 22, 2018
There a plugins character export for koikatsu, ai shoujo, emotion creators and you press Ctrl+E to export character from the scene.

Link:

imbalance

Jun 16, 2018
He means there are multiple versions here, which there are. Every version since 9.3 has been linked here, maybe more.

Correct, the latest repack is RX1 at this time, so you want to download that one.
Thank you for the answer :)

Just another question. Are anal scenes only with doggystyle poses possible? Or is there any mod or something to enable it for like every scene?

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
Can someone help me get the Futa mod to work?

I downloaded the HF 2.1 Patcher but I don't know how to use it to get Futas working. I can't load any female card on the male card side. Help someone :(

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thank you for the answer :)

Just another question. Are anal scenes only with doggystyle poses possible? Or is there any mod or something to enable it for like every scene?
I've only ever done it in doggy, so I'm not sure, but there could be other positions. Check the positions list to see, third button down on the right side of the screen in H, same button used to get to normal penetrating positions. If a position doesn't have four penetration options in the bottom right while in that position, two blue and two red/pink, it can't be done in that position. Unfortunately, that's the only way I know how to check if anal is possible.

Can someone help me get the Futa mod to work?

I downloaded the HF 2.1 Patcher but I don't know how to use it to get Futas working. I can't load any female card on the male card side. Help someone :(
To get a female into the male maker, drag the card from the folder to the game window and drop it there by releasing the mouse button.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Kplug 2.1 patreon version

• Buddies can use most of kPlug additional services
  • Alt+N can be use to change the position type (service to piston and vice et versa) when a buddy is in affair with a girl.
  • When you have changed the position of a buddy in affair with a girl, the concerned couple will not change the position after the orgasm, they will just restart the same action.

Last edited:

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Ever consider making kplug an actual purchase option? Say a lifetime registration key or something. I would have bought it by now if not for Patreon...or maybe I missed the option somewhere? >_<

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can you please Uploded the kPlug v2.1? not find this mod free no money sendy
Makoto literally just linked a download source above your comment and it is free, that is the public version of the mod and the current latest.

Ever consider making kplug an actual purchase option? Say a lifetime registration key or something. I would have bought it by now if not for Patreon...or maybe I missed the option somewhere? >_<
That is up to the actual modder, which as far as I know does not come here. No, you did not miss the option, it just doesn't exist. That's just not how Patreon works, you can either get the Patreon version by subscribing monthly or wait like everyone else for the public version for free.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Makoto literally just linked a download source above your comment and it is free, that is the public version of the mod and the current latest.

That is up to the actual modder, which as far as I know does not come here. No, you did not miss the option, it just doesn't exist. That's just not how Patreon works, you can either get the Patreon version by subscribing monthly or wait like everyone else for the public version for free.
what i understand isn't free the 2.1. never mind, it's free, downalod the file you need have a free patreon account.
Just i confuse a bit what the author write from the post.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
what i understand isn't free the 2.1. never mind, it's free, downalod the file you need have a free patreon account.
Just i confuse a bit what the author write from the post.
Yes, Katarsys mentioned 2.1 would be the next public version in a reply to a comment I made a while back on one of the last two version posts before he switched the posts to patron only except public versions.

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
I've tried to search for the answer in this thread, but couldn't find it. Hopefully I am not making idiot out of myself...

Can you access the official site if you use VPN (the part where you can download scenes and characters)? I've tried a few different ones and while some did not work at all (I couldn't even enter the site), some has worked enough to allow me for browsing all cards, but none has allowed me to actually download the cards. As soon as I try to do that, I get the access forbidden error.

So now I am wondering whether it is just the VPN I've tried that aren't good enough or if that site just generally doesn't work even with VPN and there is no point in investing in a better one. So question to people who do use VPN - can you access the official site and download cards from there?

May 22, 2018
I used to download card and scene with hola vpn it a chrome extensions and some reason when i click on card download and scene download i get 403 forbidden. it was working before.

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
I've tried to use that one as well and got the same result. What's even weirder is that I can't download cards/scenes for Koikatsu and PlayHome, but I can for the new game: AI Shoujo.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes