Status
Not open for further replies.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I tend to make a copy of the entire game folder and leave it as a clean backup whenever I install any mods, just in case I fuck something up.

The DLCs in this game include the 'Darkness' DLC (which is where certain Personalities that are Experienced, have the chance to get sorta raped on the 3rd Floor when they're following you during the evening hours) and the 'Date' DLC which only triggers with extra locations on second dates with girls.
Actually, Darkness can be triggered at any time as long as you have a girl with one of the applicable personalities following, not sure about the experienced part since I've never tried to have a virgin follow and you can see virgins go through it using free H.

Reactions: Watters

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Actually, Darkness can be triggered at any time as long as you have a girl with one of the applicable personalities following, not sure about the experienced part since I've never tried to have a virgin follow and you can see virgins go through it using free H.
the girl must be not virgin and must be your lover and a specific personality to trigger the event

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Not sure if this is an intended find or a glitch, but you can apparently have sex with the teachers BEFORE finishing the Main Girls' Routes. Happened to be spamming the talk button on the teachers to get more dialogue options when suddenly the strict Math Teacher was ordering my character to lose their clothes.

No option to refuse either. Ah well :p

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Not sure if this is an intended find or a glitch, but you can apparently have sex with the teachers BEFORE finishing the Main Girls' Routes. Happened to be spamming the talk button on the teachers to get more dialogue options when suddenly the strict Math Teacher was ordering my character to lose their clothes.

No option to refuse either. Ah well :p
isn't a bug..... you need have many time sex with the classmate and join some girl at your club.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
isn't a bug..... you need have many time sex with the classmate and join some girl at your club.
Is it? Pretty weird then as it was such a random thing; there was absolutely no build-up to the sex scenes where at least the student girls (whether or not they're story characters or randoms you added) have at least a little dialogue and interactions before you can have sex with them.

With the teacher, this was literally the entire sequence of events:
Math teacher: "Are you focusing on your studies? That is your most important job as a student."
Math teacher, 2 seconds after the first line and talking to her again: "Ah? Look at you. Time for an inspection. Come on then - off with your clothes."
Player character: "R-right away ma'am..."

Screen goes to white loading screen

My brain after it registers just what transpired:
"Wait. What did she just say?" *H-Scene finishes loading and begins* "What."
My boner: "Roll with it."

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
the girl must be not virgin and must be your lover and a specific personality to trigger the event
I knew the lover part, I've just never even tried virgins because I never wanted to share them as virgins. If I want to do that, I just go into Free H, but virginities are mine to take. I do the same in AA2, even to students that are in a relationship without me.

• Haha

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I knew the lover part, I've just never even tried virgins because I never wanted to share them as virgins. If I want to do that, I just go into Free H, but virginities are mine to take. I do the same in AA2, even to students that are in a relationship without me.
I do remember the old pregnancy mod version 1.0 which was done by MarCo the same gent that does the KK-HF Patch anyways there use to be a glitch when you got a student pregnant it would show up on the class roster but the glitch was also transferring to other cards so I was scratching my head thinking why is she pregnant as she is still a virgin the only conclusion I could come up with was the janitor.

For a short time I thought the janitor was ghosting the other students when I was not looking. This was before I signed up to KPlug otherwise it could have been your buddy but they are to clever for this or firing blanks.

I must admit it would be cool if this feature was added to KPlug where your buddy can get the students pregnant also I might ask Katarsys if this is viable.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Can someone explain the wide interest in the virtual pregnancy? Is it a domination thing?

Also the "become trap" fetish, I am curious why people like it. Is it fun to trick the girl being by a boy dressed like a girl?

No insults here, just genuine curiosity about fellow Koi players with different interests.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I do remember the old pregnancy mod version 1.0 which was done by MarCo the same gent that does the KK-HF Patch anyways there use to be a glitch when you got a student pregnant it would show up on the class roster but the glitch was also transferring to other cards so I was scratching my head thinking why is she pregnant as she is still a virgin the only conclusion I could come up with was the janitor.

For a short time I thought the janitor was ghosting the other students when I was not looking. This was before I signed up to KPlug otherwise it could have been your buddy but they are to clever for this or firing blanks.

I must admit it would be cool if this feature was added to KPlug where your buddy can get the students pregnant also I might ask Katarsys if this is viable.
The pregnancy mod relies on another file that is listed as a conflict, so I'm not sure it can be unless that conflict gets resolved. The mod file in question is KKABMX, I believe, I'd have to look at the compatibility PDF.

Can someone explain the wide interest in the virtual pregnancy? Is it a domination thing?

Also the "become trap" fetish, I am curious why people like it. Is it fun to trick the girl being by a boy dressed like a girl?

No insults here, just genuine curiosity about fellow Koi players with different interests.
For me at least, pregnancy is about control and the become trap thing is just a means to an end, the means being that it works in conjuction with the Kplug futa option and the end being I can go into restricted areas without the girls running and getting angry. It doesn't make sense for a futa, which is typically mentioned as being a girl born with a dick specifically and not a boy, to be treated like a guy entering a girl restricted room like the showers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance

ArcticPerv

Jun 11, 2017
It should also be borne in mind that on some computers the game can load for a long time, this can be fixed by changing the settings to the minimum and freeing up system and disk memory. However, this may not work for everyone. In some cases, you will have to wait for the game to load.
I have this exact same issue and have yet to find a solution. It is certainly not a spec issue, I have 16GB of RAM, an i7-4790k and a 1070 Ti, as well as the game installed to a SSD, I have even had the game installed (Although not this repack and not this windows install) on my machine before with no issues. initSettings.exe will not even run, and when I try to run the game itself I get a cursor change and a black screen, wait 20 minutes and nothing happened. I have tried running the game in compatability mode, running as admin and using the included batch file to correct the registry. It's installed in a basic location "C:\Illusion\Koikatsu", so there should be no pathing issues. I tried using "Locale Emulator" and "NTLEA", but it changed nothing. I also went in and used KKManager to update the included mods. As a last ditch effort I even tried the "Vanillify the game" batch file and it still will not run.

The only possible thing I can think of is that I'm running Windows 10 LTSC and have heard rumors of certain games not working, but have never seen it in the wild. So for anyone else in this same boat, we may not be able to play the game at all on LTSC.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I've had issues with my initsettings.exe getting corrupted before. Just got a new one from a repack and replaced it. I installed the game manually however. Only use repacks for bepin and mods folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ric

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Kplug 2.09 is out (patreon only)

Hi, finally there's a version 2.09... I still have things to do, I hope to release 2.1 early in the upcoming week. As an exception, all supporters will receive 2.09 today.

No release note with this version, so here's the changes

• Increase the maximum focal value for FPV to 90.
  • Added an option to disable the player head display when the camera is far away in FPV mode.
  • Added options for buddies, it let you use the female postures for buddies standing around, male buddies and futa buddies have a separate option.
  • Fixed the problem when you display the "simple body" ( the thing you toggle with C key ) while using the Futa option for player.
  • Buddies can now use most of kPlug additional poses ( only intercourse, service should be added in 2.1 )
  • Alt+Space can be use to change the position when a buddy is in affair with a girl.
  • Fixed a bug that came a few version ago, after talking to a teacher at school ( on map not if the H demand event happened ), some features were broken ( 6 sense, Xray...) it's solved.
For the public version need wait a week.

UltimateZero

Dec 12, 2019
I'm pretty dumb with mods in general, I think I installed Kplug right, but I read it gives new H animations, how do I trigger them?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm pretty dumb with mods in general, I think I installed Kplug right, but I read it gives new H animations, how do I trigger them?
If you mean positions, U key. There is a manual included with every Kplug download, by the way, that details Kplug functions and the controls to trigger them.

Mafra2111

Jul 7, 2018
Hello everybody. my doubt must be the dumbest of all, but let's get to it. I've tried this game 3 times and haven't figured out how to save yet.
can anybody help me?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello everybody. my doubt must be the dumbest of all, but let's get to it. I've tried this game 3 times and haven't figured out how to save yet.
can anybody help me?
You can only save in your room, there should be an option at the bottom of the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes