Erochan

Dec 16, 2018
SO I downloaded game but I am getting like clipping issues where dudes head is see thru and when having sex dick never goes inside mouth or any other place. There a way to fix this?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think It becomes more clear, but what's the purpse of "Chara Studio" ? Making picture with the assets / characters from the game ?
Yes, you know all these games that use Illusion assets? That's how they do it. A good example is Glassix, which uses the studio from Sexy Beach Premium Resort.

Tbko

Aug 22, 2017
I have downloaded a folder with some cards, how do I add the actual characters to the game? I guess I need to do something else besides moving the files to the chara/female folder (it didn't work for me at least, I don't see any characters in the folder I moved when I try to load them in the character maker)

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
kplug 2.12 release patreon only
" - ( 2,12a ) Adding intercourse "Flexion" on Desk H spots.
- Adding another way to strip the clothes on girl ( During H ), Double click on RMB ( right mouse button ) when cursor is over a girl body part to undress rhis part. * About socks and shoes, for girls in the audience target the thighs, for the main girl, target the shins,
- Adding another way to launch lesbian relay and use lesbian animation with the player, Double click on LMB when the cursor is over a girl from the audience or over the main girl. I will probably remove the L shortcut that was used for doing this.
- Fixed a problem with hands on girls around, they were instantly detached when the girl was to far, it works now.
- In story, girls who join the H session while they were taking shower should appeared naked, but it was only working if the Sixth sense was active... It works correctly now,
- Adding a missing blowjob in the pose selector at the default H spots.
- exclusive to v2.12, I share some cards I made recently. *For Mazusu ( the white haired girl ), I started from a card made by "Captain OwO", I keeped the school outfits and some pieces from the hair, thanks to thiis creator "

Pattoriku

Dec 23, 2019
can you run this on integrated graphics card such as radeon r7 or intel uhd? cause you know im using pretty old laptop

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
Can we use honey select maps or another ilusion assets in koikatu?
And
Anyone know if theres a mod to "better" high heels? Like honey select bcus high heels in koikatsu looks bad/broken as hell.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Can we use honey select maps or another ilusion assets in koikatu?
And
Anyone know if theres a mod to "better" high heels? Like honey select bcus high heels in koikatsu looks bad/broken as hell.
from modding yes, you need only export the model and create a new asset build for koikatu

Reactions: Merosu

Serance

Jul 30, 2018
You can barely run a modern visual novel on integrated laptop that isn't in slow motion...there's probably no way it will run a resource monster like Koikatu. My Latitude UHD laptop with SSD can BARELY run some 3D games like Zanki Zero and Date a Live. I never did try Koi though, but I can't imagine it would even get to the classroom lol. Maaaybe 1 character on max low settings with zero mods? Maybe? I guess you could just try for great eroge justice AqulCer !

Pattoriku

Dec 23, 2019
You can barely run a modern visual novel on integrated laptop that isn't in slow motion...there's probably no way it will run a resource monster like Koikatu. My Latitude UHD laptop with SSD can BARELY run some 3D games like Zanki Zero and Date a Live. I never did try Koi though, but I can't imagine it would even get to the classroom lol. Maaaybe 1 character on max low settings with zero mods? Maybe? I guess you could just try for great eroge justice AqulCer !
yeah its nearly impossible to run koikatu on integrated graphics card but i tried different similiar game like cm3d2 and it can run smoothly on my laptop without any trouble so i think this game will run too

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
yeah its nearly impossible to run koikatu on integrated graphics card but i tried different similiar game like cm3d2 and it can run smoothly on my laptop without any trouble so i think this game will run too
Different game, different game optimize....
They only share the same visual anime style.

Serance

Jul 30, 2018
Yeah, CM3D2 is also an older (3 years or so) game. Back then my GTX 970 (you know, ?) was considered pretty great and now it's average with medium settings on most games. Now it's all about those GTX 2080 Supers..haha. Far from my wallet's reach! I'm happy with getting 60 FPS though (MSI Afterburner did me good), and mostly max settings on Koi with . Still takes 15 seconds to load the character maker though. =(

Last edited:

MACtheWild

Aug 30, 2017
This game contains many independent settings and requires a personal approach. Many factors can be the cause of your problem. If you use the repack, by default there is enough build there to play without installing anything else. Any installation should be done according to the instructions and only you can understand which of the installed components is causing the problem.
It is best if you are poorly versed in installations, use a repack without additional installations. (Control the changes. If you change something and the game starts to work worse - return it back)
Also follow the basic instructions of the game. Reduce settings to a minimum, reduce the number of students, etc.
I went with the ScrewThisNoise repack, and to clarify, the mods I installed came with it, in a folder labeled "optional". So what you're saying is that no one knows what the issue is and I'll have to troubleshoot it myself? Good to know. I'll wait until the next version of the repack and try installing the more useful-sounding mods one at a time until something breaks, and report my findings.

With that said, only H-scenes (Free-H and the story mode) seem to be unplayable. So with that in mind, I have a few gameplay questions:

How do you give cards unique portraits? I see them all the time on Illusion Cards Booru, but any info I try to find circles back the now-defunct Hongfire...

On a similar note: I have a scene card that supposedly uses VN Scene Script, and I don't even know what that is. The only things I could find that even mentioned it were a pair of <1 minute youtube videos that explained literally nothing. I'm assuming it's a short VN-style scene. Is it safe to load it up in Chara Studio like any other scene? Or do I have to do something special to preserve this script?

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I went with the ScrewThisNoise repack, and to clarify, the mods I installed came with it, in a folder labeled "optional". So what you're saying is that no one knows what the issue is and I'll have to troubleshoot it myself? Good to know. I'll wait until the next version of the repack and try installing the more useful-sounding mods one at a time until something breaks, and report my findings.

With that said, only H-scenes (Free-H and the story mode) seem to be unplayable. So with that in mind, I have a few gameplay questions:

How do you give cards unique portraits? I see them all the time on Illusion Cards Booru, but any info I try to find circles back the now-defunct Hongfire...

On a similar note: I have a scene card that supposedly uses VN Scene Script, and I don't even know what that is. The only things I could find that even mentioned it were a pair of <1 minute youtube videos that explained literally nothing. I'm assuming it's a short VN-style scene. Is it safe to load it up in Chara Studio like any other scene? Or do I have to do something special to preserve this script?
It's not that no one knows the answer. All possible root causes are spelled out in the instructions, wiki, and in this thread. It is your responsibility to read the instructions. Retell the solution, to everyone who asks a question is not an option.
Moreover, the questions are usually repeated, and the answer is the same - boring.
In any case, if you install something, there is a name for what you install and links to resources from where it was taken. Each mod has instructions and recommendations for use. Installing one component can cause the disconnection of another and only the user must decide what he needs. The game is used not only by ordinary users but also by developers of games based on Koikatu. Therefore, there are different builds and options for connecting mods. You can’t just include everything without consequences. Some functions are intended for professional users and require individual settings.
For normal work, it is enough to install a repack with basic settings without installing anything, including the contents of the “optional” folder.

About saving cards and other basic functions, it has also been written many times...
Several users, including me, have been doing instructions on this. When using a card, you need to adapt it to your version. If it is outdated or has missing components, you need to save the card as a new character (make a copy). In this new card, make changes to everything you need ...

Reactions: Serance

Erochan

Dec 16, 2018
Where can you get a better translation pack for it than what is already put in or is that even possible?

Dec 19, 2019
I have question about penis size.

Is there any universal setting to avoid ridiculous things like that? The one I use is default. I tried few variations but it does not work at all, it was even worse abominations.

I know wideslider may cause problems, but this girl uses original game assets.

koik1.png

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
kplug 2.12 is another master stroke with the mouse set-up the Yuri option is much smoother. I am not sure if this is a factor but now all female students perform Yuri with this command even if they don't like the girls option. I almost fell off my chair with laughter when the homeroom teacher went down on a student.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I have question about penis size.

Is there any universal setting to avoid ridiculous things like that? The one I use is default. I tried few variations but it does not work at all, it was even worse abominations.

I know wideslider may cause problems, but this girl uses original game assets.

View attachment 516225
Nothing can do, the animation was made for vanilla dick.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes