Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hey there Ric sorry for bothering you just a quick question regarding the " Game Dialog Helper 0.9.1 " in the RX 4.1 repack I have looked through the listings of mods updated but I am not seeing any info on this mod. ? Is there a separate list for current mods that have not been updated. - I am just trying too track down this mods source - Many thanks in advance :) - Never mind thanks to Git-Hub I found it.
Some elements are part of repack build tools. Everything basic has a description, but what is specific and intended for the developer may not have a description. The whole point is who the element is for. If it is intended "for internal use" for the repack developer and mod authors, and the simple user does not need to know anything except the name, then a description for this element is not done.

In addition, it is better to set such a query directly to ScrewThisNoise since I did not thoroughly study all the elements of the repack and do not have sufficient information on specific issues. For me, interest in most elements is limited to their name. If need to install something, a description of what need to install and comparisons with the list are usually enough.
As a rule, elements such as Game Dialog Helper 0.9.1 do not conflict with other mods.
At the same time, there are drawbacks in the translation in repack 4.1 related to the quick introduction of some elements that were not properly adapted for the correct translation. This happens periodically in some releases. Errors are usually corrected in future releases.

Reactions: Lefty75uk

Infernite101

Nov 27, 2019
Is it possible to make and play as a futa character? I know that you can make them but I want to play as one. And if so, can someone share a character card of one with me?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How can I have a threesome? what configuration should i have for that. Sorry for my English
Either try to catch two girls in lesbian sex or start sex with one girl while a second is in the room. There will be a blue or pink icon on the bottom left.

Can anyone link me mods to create futas?
Already possible, go to the uncensor selector portion on the body tab, there you can add male genitals.

Is it possible to make and play as a futa character? I know that you can make them but I want to play as one. And if so, can someone share a character card of one with me?
It is, but the player will always be treated as fully male no matter what. To do so, find a female card, I suggest creating one from scratch to make it appear exactly as you want, also make sure to add male genitals in the uncensor selector portion of the body tab in the female maker when making the card, then drag it from the folder onto the game window while the male maker is open. It will copy all appearance data on the card.

Reactions: namprofli3

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i mean the one like this
That's from the Kplug mod, the public version is in the optional mods folder. Just hit the U key while in an H scene, then click on a position and it will change to it. The colored ones are custom positions added by Kplug.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
So, this repack contains all DLC. In the wiki, taking on a date should open a choice of 4 place with the after school dlc, but I don't have those choices, something is wrong, or i am not doing right ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So, this repack contains all DLC. In the wiki, taking on a date should open a choice of 4 place with the after school dlc, but I don't have those choices, something is wrong, or i am not doing right ?
You don't get the choices right away. First of all, the very first date is actually part of the base game and not part of the system the DLC added, so you have to get through that before you get any choice at all. Second, each choice has a minimum requirement and then a second minimum requirement to unlock the special H scene that goes with each spot. The requirement is based on a new stat also added by the same DLC that expanded dating called intimacy. You raise it with certain conversation choices, though that's maybe one or two points, as well as having sex and going on dates, which are more effective with dates being the best way to raise it. There is also a fifth spot that includes a mock wedding scene, this is opened by having max intimacy and unlocking and doing all of the dating spot H scenes.

Reactions: Dictateur

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Some elements are part of repack build tools. Everything basic has a description, but what is specific and intended for the developer may not have a description. The whole point is who the element is for. If it is intended "for internal use" for the repack developer and mod authors, and the simple user does not need to know anything except the name, then a description for this element is not done.

In addition, it is better to set such a query directly to ScrewThisNoise since I did not thoroughly study all the elements of the repack and do not have sufficient information on specific issues. For me, interest in most elements is limited to their name. If need to install something, a description of what need to install and comparisons with the list are usually enough.
As a rule, elements such as Game Dialog Helper 0.9.1 do not conflict with other mods.
At the same time, there are drawbacks in the translation in repack 4.1 related to the quick introduction of some elements that were not properly adapted for the correct translation. This happens periodically in some releases. Errors are usually corrected in future releases.
Thanks again for the response I was just trying to get some bearing on this mod for future reference as a possible mod to add my collection. I know this mod still has a few bugs that need to be worked out I had the same issue with the " Non-Virgin Mod " Like one said it was just for reference so I can keep track for future updates.

The reason I asked you was due to your knowledge of " ScrewThisNoise " Repacks anyway Ty once again.

Reactions: Ric

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Anyone know how short you can make the girls before weird graphic errors start appearing during sex scene?

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Anyone know how short you can make the girls before weird graphic errors start appearing during sex scene?
Have a go with the sliders via height slider & Height bar Mod. " I am sure Tinker Bell is safe " but it may come down trail & error with some mods.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Some mods may affect it, but you could just try what I do. I'm not quite used to this system yet, so I just ease it up or down by a small amount until I'm satisfied. Most bars also have a number, so about 5% will do as far as how much per adjustment.

Scythiu

May 20, 2020
guys after start game ... game is not translated for me ... even if i click british flag .... can somebody help

Serance

Jul 30, 2018
Alright, something is seriously wrong in RX4.1. Not only are the option translations screwed up in that they sometimes come up as something unrelated, such as not too thick being the middle option when the girl asks about her height, stupid machine, but some of them are even reversed so that the bottom option in a two option request like asking for sex is yes instead of no. I just had a girl ask for sex, used the bottom option to tell her no, and she reacted like I said yes. Also, some cases of body preference questions are coming up with absolutely no correct answer, so you take affection penalties no matter what. This is also reflected in those cases by the mod that points at the correct answer not pointing to any of them. This just cost me a major affection penalty on two girls for ending a sex session immediately because it happened in combination with the Kplug mod's automatic join feature.
First hearing of the (which surprisingly was not found in Google directly) and decided to try it out. I had some height questions from girls and everything showed a left arrow giving me the correct answer. Pretty amusing plugin! Didn't notice any problems whatsoever though. Again I use my own manual plugin setup so any issues with STN I don't know about. The plugin setup for his folders were (to me) a complete unorganized mess which made manual updates a nightmare since all the plugins were randomly buried everywhere heh.

That being said, I've been referring people to the HF 3.1 Patch (or just sending them my entire Bepinex folder to speed things up) instead of STNRP 4.1 lately because of all the problems I'm hearing in Help channels about it. I tried STN once a while back to see how it functioned and it screwed up (no pun intended) my translations and UI (xunity errors and refused to load certain UI elements). I NEVER found out the problem either.

Anyways thanks for bringing up that plugin it's pretty useful for speeding things up after restarting!

---

In other news I found out the new of the SAC Uncensor (0.7) will break the girls crotch uncensor and create a very slim black rectangle directly in between her slit. So if you are getting that problem just (fixed my problem anyway).

Also I found out FINALLY what was murdering my FPS in the Character Maker. It was a Character Maker Fix Plugin.

Open the KK_Fix_MakerOptimizations.cfg and go here if you want to try it out yourself (or open it in game settings under Plugin options):
Code:
## Major performance improvement at the cost of slower switching between tabs in maker.
## Changes take effect after maker restart.
# Setting type: Boolean
# Default value: false
Deactivate hidden tabs in maker = true
Setting this to True increased my FPS to 60 instantly. I can finally use the Maker without constant stuttering, camera lag, and FPS drops.. It IS a little slower switching between categories, but in my opinion it wasn't worth leaving this option set to False at the cost of 15-25 FPS.. Haven't tried it with the new Kplug yet, but I'll report back after I buy the new version when it has another $1 slot open. :)

Show clothing state menu also GREATLY lags the Maker (when it's checked) and makes it stutter a lot.

Stiletto.dll also reduces FPS even more in Maker since you cant disable IK/FK option in Maker Optimizations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ric and alex2011
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes