ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Anyone know how to keep the girl random selector from adding multiples of girls while some are still available in the pool? I have a standing pool of 56 characters in my character folder and I will get doubles and triples of some while others remain completely unused.

EDIT: figured it out, if you place characters in prior to selecting "fill all" it doesn't take those into account and might post a double of one you selected.

Last edited:

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
Hello, I would like to use the r4.1 repack with kPlug, but I know like everyone else that it conflicts with other mods. Could you tell me which mods kplug conflicts with.
And, is it a good idea to remove mods just to make kPlug work and is it worth it?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Kuuhakuzero
Where are you trying to open the diary? That can be opened by clicking the middle mouse button/mouse wheel or the Y key while in your room, but there is an extra step at school. It will not open if you don't have the middle mouse menu open in school. Still not sure what you mean by menu.

Hello, I would like to use the r4.1 repack with kPlug, but I know like everyone else that it conflicts with other mods. Could you tell me which mods kplug conflicts with.
And, is it a good idea to remove mods just to make kPlug work and is it worth it?
There is a compatibility PDF file in the Kplug files, which can be found in the optional mods folder of RX4.1. I have never had a mod conflict ever since the JannieReplacer mod was removed from the repack, but no, it is generally not a good idea to remove any mod you didn't install yourself and it is also generally not a good idea to install anything not in the repack files whether it comes installed or in optional mods.

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I have yet to understand the pros and cons of getting into a relationship with a girl, namely what are the cons?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have yet to understand the pros and cons of getting into a relationship with a girl, namely what are the cons?
There are no cons, but pros including sex, unlocking the intimacy stat, though it may just be hidden until you start dating her instead of locked outright, and more options when in an H scene. A girl may not be open to everything as a non lover.

Serance

Donor
Jul 30, 2018
KK_ClothingStateMenu was updated today to 3.0 by Manly Marco.

Changelog
  • Ported the plugin to EmotionCreators
  • Improved detection of character to edit when pressing the hotkey (including work by in )
  • Ported to BepInEx 5.x and moved dependencies to nuget (thanks to in )
  • Project restructuring, changed names and namespaces to make porting to other games easier (would break plugins that interface with this one, but there aren't any as far as I know)
  • Renamed the dll to add KK_ in front
  • Fixed config going out of sync with what's actually shown in some cases
  • Fixed the show/hide keybind not working in maker
  • Fixed having to press the keybind twice to make the menu appear sometimes
Unfortunately it still causes massive FPS drops while enabled in the Maker, but its easy to turn off with Tab+Left Shift.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
kPlug 2.26 release details-https://www.patreon.com/Katarsys
How is K-plug? Also, I'm having trouble locating the place where the installation of Kplug is, while it does state how to install it, which mods need to be and how to uninstall them aren't made clear. I have the repack 4.1 and if I was to install kPlug I wouldn't know where to begin. I'd like something that just says "remove x, y, and z; install the installer, install kPlug." You know, something idiot proof so that idiots like me might have a fighting chance.

Reactions: Catatonik

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
How is K-plug? Also, I'm having trouble locating the place where the installation of Kplug is, while it does state how to install it, which mods need to be and how to uninstall them aren't made clear. I have the repack 4.1 and if I was to install kPlug I wouldn't know where to begin. I'd like something that just says "remove x, y, and z; install the installer, install kPlug." You know, something idiot proof so that idiots like me might have a fighting chance.
KPlug is a simple mod to install all KPug files should be placed directly to the Koikatu game folder.

I hope these images help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Your first question was how to get KPlug working to which I did give you a step by step on how to install KPlug. Plus the " ScrewThisNoise " repack I have is the full all in one version via the torrent link provided by the original provider to which I just update when needed.

Plus I only use some of the optional's in this repack due to the fact I already have the original Koikatu + all DLC's via my Illusion DL membership this repack had some items my own licensed version did not have.

So the main question is did you get your KPlug working ??

Reactions: Serance

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Your first question was how to get KPlug working to which I did give you a step by step on how to install KPlug. Plus the " ScrewThisNoise " repack I have is the full all in one version via the torrent link provided by the original provider to which I just update when needed.

Plus I only use some of the optional's in this repack due to the fact I already have the original Koikatu + all DLC's via my Illusion DL membership this repack had some items my own licensed version did not have.

So the main question is did you get your KPlug working ??
My bad Barong this was meant for Vitalsigns. - So sorry :)

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes