• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Kenzatoo booru, illusion game cards booru, pixiv, etc...

Or you can make 'em! Specially if niche.
Oh I see, I didn't realize that the images contained all the information for a character somehow. I thought people were jus tsharing pictures for shits and giggles but I guess the picture actually IS the character.

I can't actually play right now but later today I'll throw some in and see what happens. I like furries so I'll be downloading a bunch of them, hopefully whatever mods come with the torrent pack can handle all the weird modded body shapes.

E: they seem to all be working? at least I don't see any mishapen monstrosities walking around or any game crashes. Whoever put together the modded torrent must have done a solid job.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

alestorm

Jul 20, 2017
Is there a way to adjust hands and shit during H scenes in the school? I have a bunch of characters who are too tall /short that fuck up the animationas. If there is no official way, are there any plugins for it?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Probably a dumb question given the genre of game this is but are there any downsides to having relationships with more than one girl at a time?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Is there a way to adjust hands and shit during H scenes in the school? I have a bunch of characters who are too tall /short that fuck up the animationas. If there is no official way, are there any plugins for it?
ABMX is the closest i can think of. The catch is that you will have to edit all cards that show the symptoms.

Oh I see, I didn't realize that the images contained all the information for a character somehow. I thought people were jus tsharing pictures for shits and giggles but I guess the picture actually IS the character.

I can't actually play right now but later today I'll throw some in and see what happens. I like furries so I'll be downloading a bunch of them, hopefully whatever mods come with the torrent pack can handle all the weird modded body shapes.

E: they seem to all be working? at least I don't see any mishapen monstrosities walking around or any game crashes. Whoever put together the modded torrent must have done a solid job.
Amazing, right? :p

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Amazing, right? :p
It is actually pretty cool, I played for a few hours and was way mor eimpressed than I expected going in. There are some other similar games on here like honey select and whatever. Are they all similar enough that there isn't much point playing them all or should I try the others after I'm done experimenting with this one?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I only just started to try this and I'm a bit overwhelmed right at the start. Is the general idea to just kinda fart around in a girl school sandbox talking to whoever I think is hot and peeping on girls in the shower or whatever?

I guess I have to talk to a girl a whole bunch before she'll be friendly enough to do sex stuff with, how long do I have to wait between speaking with them?
You don't as long as they have interaction points left. If that blue bar at the top left is empty at the end of your last interaction with them, you'll have to wait for next period to interact with that girl again. That said, you don't actually have to wait since there is a manual skip button at the right end of the time bar.

so does this add all dlc?
Yes

From the little i've actually played... I think that's it. (Mind you, i haven't tried kplug because the incompatibility warning frightens me)

Yes.

Kenzatoo booru, illusion game cards booru, pixiv, etc...

Or you can make 'em! Specially if niche.
There's nothing to really fear from Kplug. Despite the warnings, only one mod has ever conflicted in a way that forced me to remove it and that mod, Jnnie Replacer, is gone. The only other mod was a default key conflict and I only had to change the default key binds for that.

Probably a dumb question given the genre of game this is but are there any downsides to having relationships with more than one girl at a time?
Nope, not unless you count multiple dates conflicting a downside, though that isn't exclusive to relationships. It can happen as long as the girl has enough affection and there is more than one. Be careful as you will piss any girl other than the last date you accept off and you will take a hit to affection.

It is actually pretty cool, I played for a few hours and was way mor eimpressed than I expected going in. There are some other similar games on here like honey select and whatever. Are they all similar enough that there isn't much point playing them all or should I try the others after I'm done experimenting with this one?
The only really similar ones I can think of are the Artificial Academy games and I would definitely recommend playing them regardless of similarity. The rest are mostly menu based with H scenes and story, no free roam, though the Artificial Girl series and Ai Shoujo, the game that came after this, do have free roam, just without the school aspect and they are a bit more limited.

Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
There's nothing to really fear from Kplug. Despite the warnings, only one mod has ever conflicted in a way that forced me to remove it and that mod, Jnnie Replacer, is gone. The only other mod was a default key conflict and I only had to change the default key binds for that.
That's good to hear since my main concern was with uncensor selector as all my cards use it and i remember reading somewhere about an incompatibility with it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's good to hear since my main concern was with uncensor selector as all my cards use it and i remember reading somewhere about an incompatibility with it.
I have had no problem with it, just be on the lookout for odd behavior. There is supposedly a Kplug uncensor that uses modified core files that you could switch to, but I have no idea where to find it as it doesn't seem to be in the install files for 2.25.

mayu17

Oct 22, 2019
why i can't have sex with a girl in shower instead peeping ? i remember a plugin call " unlock all Hen position " allow that but now that plugin is not working anymore ?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
What do the stats actually do? Do they have a large effect? The ones you get from training at the random locations.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
So, I hated how you could pretty much beat the game in a few weeks so you end up taking one maybe two girls on a date, so I wanted to create a challenge mode so that every girl in the school isn't at 100% friend within a few days. Though maybe not a challenge mode, since it isn't very hard, it is just to lengthen the game by forcing you to focus on a few girls at a time rather than conquering the entire school at once then grinding sex levels until you get bored then start a new game.(or that is the pattern that I go through)

Settings:
-H-Experience x2(sex is repetitive grinding at x1)
-AI frequency of inviting player into sex x10
-AI frequency of seeking player to talk to them x5
-% chance of heroine seducing player x1(I believe this determines when a girl asks you to date them)
-Virgins need foreplay
-Show correct answers for friends or higher(the size bug is impossible to detect otherwise)

Challenge:
-Can only fast travel to a girlfriend's location and character events
-You must collect all character events(even if you're like me and just hold "ctrl" the entire time)
-Only speak to 5 people per time slot, girlfriends don't count
-Must max friendship and get her to join club to ask girl out
-Can only have 5 club members which you aren't dating
-Can only have sex once per time slot and it ends time slot regardless of number of people talked to(girlfriends requesting sex doesn't count, but cannot have more than 2 orgasms)
-Can only have 1 inexperienced or virgin girlfriend at a time, you must get her to "experienced" before asking another
-10 orgasm cap(includes service) plus must end with vaginal sex(so actually 11 cap)
-Virgin sex must be one caress, one service, then one vaginal orgasm, so only 3 orgasms; then they cannot have sex until the following day

Last edited:

alestorm

Jul 20, 2017
ABMX is the closest i can think of. The catch is that you will have to edit all cards that show the symptoms.
Im confused about what you mean by this. AMBX adjusts the character more than animation. How exactly could i use this to adjust the animations? (For example, I have a samus model who is too tall so a lot of animations for her are have the male character not positioned correctly. I want to fix something like that without making the samus model shorter.)

Reactions: Serance

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Im confused about what you mean by this. AMBX adjusts the character more than animation. How exactly could i use this to adjust the animations? (For example, I have a samus model who is too tall so a lot of animations for her are have the male character not positioned correctly. I want to fix something like that without making the samus model shorter.)
ABMX don't adjusts any animation...... ABMX add more slider characters in the maker. do not expect the animations follow all the values not inherent to the original state of the game. If you create a person that goes below -0 in the values, it is obvious that the animation will not work well.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
why i can't have sex with a girl in shower instead peeping ? i remember a plugin call " unlock all Hen position " allow that but now that plugin is not working anymore ?
There is no shower sex without the Kplug mod, the only peeping that can turn into sex without Kplug is peeping on masturbation and lesbian.

What do the stats actually do? Do they have a large effect? The ones you get from training at the random locations.
You mean the player stats? They are a requirement to unlocking story events as well as, I think, allowing you greater affection gains and a faster run speed.

So, I hated how you could pretty much beat the game in a few weeks so you end up taking one maybe two girls on a date, so I wanted to create a challenge mode so that every girl in the school isn't at 100% friend within a few days. Though maybe not a challenge mode, since it isn't very hard, it is just to lengthen the game by forcing you to focus on a few girls at a time rather than conquering the entire school at once then grinding sex levels until you get bored then start a new game.(or that is the pattern that I go through)

Settings:
-H-Experience x2(sex is repetitive grinding at x1)
-AI frequency of inviting player into sex x10
-AI frequency of seeking player to talk to them x5
-% chance of heroine seducing player x1(I believe this determines when a girl asks you to date them)
-Virgins need foreplay
-Show correct answers for friends or higher(the size bug is impossible to detect otherwise)

Challenge:
-Can only fast travel to a girlfriend's location and character events
-You must collect all character events(even if you're like me and just hold "ctrl" the entire time)
-Only speak to 5 people per time slot, girlfriends don't count
-Must max friendship and get her to join club to ask girl out
-Can only have 5 club members which you aren't dating
-Can only have sex once per time slot and it ends time slot regardless of number of people talked to(girlfriends requesting sex doesn't count, but cannot have more than 2 orgasms)
-Can only have 1 inexperienced or virgin girlfriend at a time, you must get her to "experienced" before asking another
-10 orgasm cap(includes service) plus must end with vaginal sex(so actually 11 cap)
-Virgin sex must be one caress, one service, then one vaginal orgasm, so only 3 orgasms; then they cannot have sex until the following day
Big potential problem there, specifically with the max friendship and join club requirement. Most of the time, that will lead to the girl coming to ask to date you pretty much every period before she ever gets into the club. I actually had a similar order of things where I specifically waited to get them into the club first, then accepted, but they always ended up asking to date first and I spent weeks on every girl trying to get her to ask to join the club first before accepting her relationship request.

The only way to adjust the animation is to adjust the character, Illusion only made the animations for a select range of sizes. Remember that the sliders are modded to have increased ranges, well beyond the ranges the actual game allowed.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Big potential problem there, specifically with the max friendship and join club requirement. Most of the time, that will lead to the girl coming to ask to date you pretty much every period before she ever gets into the club. I actually had a similar order of things where I specifically waited to get them into the club first, then accepted, but they always ended up asking to date first and I spent weeks on every girl trying to get her to ask to join the club first before accepting her relationship request.
If you go to the "Extras" tab in the options(F1) the gauge "% Chance of Heroine seducing player in Communication Scene" controls how likely she is to ask you to date her. It messes up at 0 but if you set it to 1 you won't have to ever deal with that.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
My bad, i put more focus on the "is there a plugin for it" part of the message but now i've properly re-read it. Yea, as pointed out above, height not inside the 0 - 100 margin on a character tends to have fuckups in animation from what i've seen.

Reactions: alex2011

alestorm

Jul 20, 2017
My bad, i put more focus on the "is there a plugin for it" part of the message but now i've properly re-read it. Yea, as pointed out above, height not inside the 0 - 100 margin on a character tends to have fuckups in animation from what i've seen.
Sometimes it feels like characters within that range also fuck up a lot. Thanks dude.

• Haha
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes