namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I'm aware of all that, I just don't know what I need in this particular case to make a native translation, in other words how exactly I get to the data. Last I checked, the files are encrypted, so text editors won't read the data.
I could be wrong but in this case, wouldn't the file "BepInEx/translation/en/text/_AutoGeneratedTranslation.txt" (or something like that) be what you're looking for? It has all the text that was autotranslated as the filename implies but the game does read similar files from what i recall since my RX install had other files like "Characters", "Names" and such.

Again, i stress, i could be wrong since i kind of skipped some of the latter posts on the topic.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I could be wrong but in this case, wouldn't the file "BepInEx/translation/en/text/_AutoGeneratedTranslation.txt" (or something like that) be what you're looking for? It has all the text that was autotranslated as the filename implies but the game does read similar files from what i recall since my RX install had other files like "Characters", "Names" and such.

Again, i stress, i could be wrong since i kind of skipped some of the latter posts on the topic.
No, that deals with the auto translator, which I will need after I find the files I'm looking for. What I'm looking for are core files, files you would find in any copy of the game even without the auto translator, that deal with the actual game text so that the text is in the game files themselves and not being generated by an outside source. That could be a good place to look at as an example of what I'm looking for, though. I'm basically looking to do an on board translation like the older games.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Ric I could assist with translations. While I'm not a native speaker, I have experience translating and have pretty good level of understanding (again not a pro just a hobbyist). Before HF died I was actually a UI and dialogue translator. I worked with Inquisitor and ManlyMarco for a couple mods. Also was a translator for a couple games on ULMF a few years ago also. Not sure how much I'd do, but I'm interested and if I see it gets active I will participate. I like the mysterious, trendy, and stubborn personalities.

I was working on the HSubs Google sheet for Koikatsu a while back, but that project kinda died since mostly no one cared about subs.
Translation of the game is done by some volunteers and authors of some builds. Some do it on their own and share it.
Since in this case we are talking about the ScrewThisNoise initiative, the best option would be write him directly. You can write on patreon and on discord.
The only thing is that now he is littered with a lot of questions about the game ( the same questions on how to go through, like what is happening in this topic), so he no longer has time to respond promptly.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Is there a better way to sneak up on masturbating/leasbian animations? I use ctrl to crouch but they still see me before the button prompt comes up, maybe I'm doing something wrong.
What Vitailsigns just said " their peripheral vision " is key from there (12 a clock from the back then 9 & 6 ) is always good as from there (12 a clock from the front then 3 & 6 ) = not so good even with the crouch option. Just change your angle of approach from the back or side " Plus most locations allow for more than one approach & other locations require you to be stealthy until you get close so that the other options appear.

For example trying to sneak up on the Yuri location in the Female bathroom's has been tricky for me to join them in this location due to there proximity to the entrance. Anyway happy hunting :)

Reactions: alex2011

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019

We were talking about creating an editing program to replace the core text in the game with human edits of machine translations. Since the game is perfectly playable with machine translations, the only real problem are a few flubs which are understandable in context and some problems with pronouns in where which character is talking about which is confused. Honestly, everything can be understood and corrected by a native English speakers.

Using those machine translations to turn them into more polished sentences as they come up in the game with the benefit of context would work as well as a fluent Japanese speaker translating and editing entire conversation trees in at once from text documents.

I know there is also an issue of culture but with enough experience in the weeb arts that can be accounted for, while Japanese society as a whole may elude them, this game was built more on anime tropes than Japanese culture, it shouldn't be a problem.

Machine translators such as google translate have become quite powerful since their original inception and while they don't always get it exactly right, even if there is a flub, the sentence is still pretty damn close. It's a much more efficient idea using technology rather than Ric's idea of translating entire conversation trees from square one for the remaining two dozen or so personalities that remain untranslated.

We have the technology, we have a huge fan base ready and willing to do their part, lets put it them work.

Reactions: namprofli3

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Is there a better way to sneak up on masturbating/leasbian animations? I use ctrl to crouch but they still see me before the button prompt comes up, maybe I'm doing something wrong.
What Vitailsigns just said " their peripheral vision " is key from there (12 a clock from the back then 9 & 6 ) is always good as from there (12 a clock from the front then 3 & 6 ) = not so good even with the crouch option. Just change your angle of approach from the back or side " Plus most locations allow for more than one approach & other locations require you to be stealthy until you get close so that the other options appear.

For example trying to sneak up on the Yuri location in the Female bathroom's has been tricky for me to join them in this location due to there proximity to the entrance. Anyway happy hunting :)
Essentially it looks something like this:

Keep in mind that these vision cones are active from the point you enter the room but the "oh no he sees me" reaction won't trigger until you approach much closer to give you a chance to leave the room as there is a small chance attempting to watch her will make her angry.(I say this because it happened to me)

Also, if you get too close she will see you no matter where you are, which is why you start hammering on the right mouse button so that you active the animation as soon as the prompt comes up

Crouched = holding the ctrl key
Walking = holding the shift key

If you need practice, just set every girl in school to "likes girls" and they are masturbating and sexing everywhere. Their likelyhood of doing either is determined by their H bar, higher it is, higher the chance of them it.

MASTURBATION.jpg

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Alright cool, I didn't expect the game to have line of sight based sneak mechanics but now that I know they're there it's easy enough.

I also got kplug to work and it's fucking awesome, it adds so many things I wish the game had. More anal positions, more interesting service animations, first person camera. Very cool.

Still have one question though, can you rebind any of the camera controls? They're so odd in this game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I was think it was only for the steam version .. and just download better repack R9.3

Exactly where is the mod I need for this "

I want this mod :p Not interested in watching them take a bath or WC " :rolleyes:

and.... how to install ?

View attachment 671047
9.3 is severely outdated and doesn't have a lot of the official content released, I would suggest RX4.1. I'm not even sure Kplug 1.9 has the shower sex in yet and I don't know if newer versions of Kplug are compatible with versions of the repack as old as 9.3. It is in optional mods in any version of the repack, though.

And if they do it in the storage room, forget it. You're instantly in a line of sight the second you start walking.
We were talking about creating an editing program to replace the core text in the game with human edits of machine translations. Since the game is perfectly playable with machine translations, the only real problem are a few flubs which are understandable in context and some problems with pronouns in where which character is talking about which is confused. Honestly, everything can be understood and corrected by a native English speakers.

Using those machine translations to turn them into more polished sentences as they come up in the game with the benefit of context would work as well as a fluent Japanese speaker translating and editing entire conversation trees in at once from text documents.

I know there is also an issue of culture but with enough experience in the weeb arts that can be accounted for, while Japanese society as a whole may elude them, this game was built more on anime tropes than Japanese culture, it shouldn't be a problem.

Machine translators such as google translate have become quite powerful since their original inception and while they don't always get it exactly right, even if there is a flub, the sentence is still pretty damn close. It's a much more efficient idea using technology rather than Ric's idea of translating entire conversation trees from square one for the remaining two dozen or so personalities that remain untranslated.

We have the technology, we have a huge fan base ready and willing to do their part, lets put it them work.
No, not creating an editing program, using ones already made to get to the lines that need to be changed and then reversing what I did to get to those lines to make the files usable by the game again.

Alright cool, I didn't expect the game to have line of sight based sneak mechanics but now that I know they're there it's easy enough.

I also got kplug to work and it's fucking awesome, it adds so many things I wish the game had. More anal positions, more interesting service animations, first person camera. Very cool.

Still have one question though, can you rebind any of the camera controls? They're so odd in this game.
I'm not sure you can, but it might be possible. Yeah, Kplug is one of the most extensive mods I have ever seen for a game by Illusion, Katarsys is doing a great job with it. I do wish the journal feature had a few more details that are hidden, though, like the number of dates you've been on with a girl. That would really help me keep track of who is up to the point of being able to select a date location and who is completely maxed out. I'm trying to get them done as quickly as possible so I can phase in the next group of girls, which is the 15 default slots for other classes, then move on to increasing those classes to 25 each. To do that, I need to spend as little time on each as necessary. That means talking to them as few times as possible while maxing affection and H desire, getting their H stats done in as few H sessions as possible, and going on as few dates as possible to get them to the mock wedding.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
9.3 is severely outdated and doesn't have a lot of the official content released, I would suggest RX4.1. I'm not even sure Kplug 1.9 has the shower sex in yet and I don't know if newer versions of Kplug are compatible with versions of the repack as old as 9.3. It is in optional mods in any version of the repack, though.

And if they do it in the storage room, forget it. You're instantly in a line of sight the second you start walking.

No, not creating an editing program, using ones already made to get to the lines that need to be changed and then reversing what I did to get to those lines to make the files usable by the game again.

I'm not sure you can, but it might be possible. Yeah, Kplug is one of the most extensive mods I have ever seen for a game by Illusion, Katarsys is doing a great job with it. I do wish the journal feature had a few more details that are hidden, though, like the number of dates you've been on with a girl. That would really help me keep track of who is up to the point of being able to select a date location and who is completely maxed out. I'm trying to get them done as quickly as possible so I can phase in the next group of girls, which is the 15 default slots for other classes, then move on to increasing those classes to 25 each. To do that, I need to spend as little time on each as necessary. That means talking to them as few times as possible while maxing affection and H desire, getting their H stats done in as few H sessions as possible, and going on as few dates as possible to get them to the mock wedding.
Hence the reason I only date the staff & story characters " Ty Katarsys for this option via KPlug " this way it's easier to keep track for myself - As trying to remember 68 students plus staff & story characters. " no Ty I will pass that headache "

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
But the custom characters are all the cute ones! I basically just fill the school with furries.

Possibly the best part about this game is that the character creator is beefy enough to make whatever characters actually interest you instead of having to put up with whatever the developers wanted.

Last edited:

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
If I download a card and it doesn't appear in the character list at all, what does that mean? If I'm missing a required mod will the character simply not appear or will they appear and be broken?

Any character I try and download that says it uses a 'bone mod' (big necked dragon ladies) doesn't show up in the list.

E: equally important, alot of mods that I look at begin by saying to install bepinex and update my game but since I got my game from the torrent in the OP I don't know if I already have the newest version of bepinex/game or not. I've been trying ot get bone mod to work and I can't quite seem to get it and I'm troubleshooting.

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
If I download a card and it doesn't appear in the character list at all, what does that mean? If I'm missing a required mod will the character simply not appear or will they appear and be broken?
That mean isn't a characters card but a simple image or isn't a png or corrupt card.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
They definitely seem to be character cards, other people are all acting like their character cards. Maybe the fact that these character cards have some extra info in them from this mod means my base game can't recognize them.

I've been futzing around to get it to work for a few hours off and on, I'll probably just accept that for now there are half a dozen characters I'd download and screw around with that aren't meant to be.

Still spent all morning downloading (and then lightly customizing) some 150 different characters. Had nothing better to do today, time well spent. Now I can hit 'give me a random school of students' and have a large pool of possibilities, all of which are cool and exciting to me.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
So, I finally got off my lazy ass and installed the kplug mod and while it is certainly powerful with a much wider array of sex positions actually memorizing and remembering all of the button combinations... well I have an easier time with ACTUAL sex.

Plus, I just know the AI is silently staring, watching, judging...

• Haha

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I haven't bothered playing with the sex combo system that kplug puts in. I'm much more interested in turning on the girl AI and letting her do what she likes, but I think the idea of a sex combo system is kinda funny.

I guess if you combo high enough it starts to make you cum harder time slows down like some action movie set piece.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes