MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
You can disable the auto-invite function if you want but you will still be able to invite someone if you want them. When in the sex scene with with Smart UI press the I key and it will bring up the invite menu of all of the non-virgin girls, then you just pick who you want. Just keep in mind that the RAM and processor requirements shoot up fast as you invite girls. I have an i7 7700K and 3 girls slows my computer to a crawl, a 4th makes the game nearly unplayable.

I wish the swap feature was a bit more user friendly, some nice friendly buttons shouldn't be impossible, but every three-some is a fight with the camera.
Alright cool thanks, didn't realize there was a hotkey for it.

Reactions: alex2011

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Because while torrenting you do not only download files but you also distribute them.
Downloading this game here instead of buying it is already illegal in my country (and likely in yours as well) but the maximum penalty for just downloading in my country (and likely in yours as well) is to reimburse the exact amount of damage that I caused to the rights holder. In this case that would be the purchaising price of the game.
Distributing files you do not have the rights to however can in my country (and likely in yours as well) be punished much more severely. We would be talking about a fine of several hundreds to a couple of thousandof bucks.

So while just going for the torrent might be a little more convenient it is just not worth the enormous amount of additional risk.
You are right in cases with pirated versions of games. But in this case, the author always makes a public version. This version is distributed through torrent and Google Drive officially.
On the contrary, what you download from the OP are links that are made by the administrators of the pirated site, and the author has nothing to do with them. In addition, the topic is updated irregularly and links in the OP are out of date
latest version#5,981
3333.jpg

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, there is a 4.1 thread floating around here somewhere but everyone seems to be posting in the 4.0 thread.

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Can someone help me? Drag & Drop doesnt work for me, when i drag the file (.png it works if i load it IN the game) it simply doesnt do anything in the game, tried with w10 explorer and koicatalog.

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
it does work in character maker.
Well, for me it doesnt work anywhere, tried in studio and character maker and nothing, does the mod need special permissions from w10 or something? i just open the game windowed, open explorer and drag the .png file in the game, it is a really simple mod so why it doesnt work? damm

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
I think you need to update BepInEx plugins. and you put the drag and drop into bepInEx > plugins folder.
BepInEx last update was in December 19, and i downloaded the latest version here, which last update was last month, if thats what you are meaning i think it is updated.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The base game doesn't have pregnancy at all. 'Risky days' just change the dialogue in h-scenes but you can't actually get anybody pregnant or anything afaik.
correct, only through the KK_Pregnancy mod can you get a girl pregnant.

Yeah, I discovered that upon review when I removed KK_Pregnancy the "safe" and "risky" disappeared entirely. Can I assume the characters never actually say it's a safe/risky day during sex scenes but that is added by the mod?

It's a matter of "wow, 4 weeks minimum? I've normally got several girlfriends by Saturday." It isn't hard to get everyone in the school to 100% affection in 3-4 days.

Kplug is making it a bit more realistic since sex takes time, but still, the in-game's calendar moves at a crawl.
They do still mention it as the safe and risky day thing is part of the game itself, the indicator on the class list was added by the mod as was the ability to change their cycle.

Speaking of Kplug, it certainly does turn off some denials(she still wouldn't let me do anal play) you can still "force" her to have anal and have her not get mad at you(stop orgasm), but the positions where she is on top don't count as forced. The point where anal sex denial is deactivated is a non-virgin after asking her the second time. No matter how many times I asked she would never let me do anal play. Lastly, there is some different flavor text.

Image of diary below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The ability to do anal is still locked by the anal sex stats. Also, yes, there will be an indication that she was forced if that is the case at any point, not sure how long it lasts or if it remains even if you max her out since I have always avoided forcing the girls except on throw away sessions, meaning sessions of game play where I run one or more days without saving.

Kplug includes an 'auto invite nearby girls' function for when you invite a girl to H and there are other girls in the room. I don't want to automatically just invite everybody nearby but I do want to sometimes invite a second or third girl specifically on occasion. Is there a way to do that?

Can you get the three way interactions other than finding a couple girls having a go at each other in the library and joining in?
Yes, but it will be the same as if she came on her own. She will not be able to interact with you or the girl you start with until you swap the girls. The option to do so manually is through the invite menu, which is I or O on the keyboard and defaults to off, so you must set it up to be available. Also, the settings for Kplug do include a slider for how many girls you would limit to allowing them to join automatically.

You can disable the auto-invite function if you want but you will still be able to invite someone if you want them. When in the sex scene with with Smart UI press the I key and it will bring up the invite menu of all of the non-virgin girls, then you just pick who you want. Just keep in mind that the RAM and processor requirements shoot up fast as you invite girls. I have an i7 7700K and 3 girls slows my computer to a crawl, a 4th makes the game nearly unplayable.

I wish the swap feature was a bit more user friendly, some nice friendly buttons shouldn't be impossible, but every three-some is a fight with the camera.
Odd, I have an I7 6700HQ and I can invite the maximum with no problem. It's probably a difference in RAM amount between us, I have 24GB of DDR4.

Guys, I downloaded the 5 parts from Nopy and unpacked the archive but all I got out of it is a single file called: "ScrewThisNoise_Koikatsu_BetterRepack_RX4_SPLIT7z" with no file extention. What do I do with it. How do I get the game?
Add a dot before the 7z, then extract like you did before.

Because while torrenting you do not only download files but you also distribute them.
Downloading this game here instead of buying it is already illegal in my country (and likely in yours as well) but the maximum penalty for just downloading in my country (and likely in yours as well) is to reimburse the exact amount of damage that I caused to the rights holder. In this case that would be the purchaising price of the game.
Distributing files you do not have the rights to however can in my country (and likely in yours as well) be punished much more severely. We would be talking about a fine of several hundreds to a couple of thousandof bucks.

So while just going for the torrent might be a little more convenient it is just not worth the enormous amount of additional risk.
VPNs are your friend.

You are right in cases with pirated versions of games. But in this case, the author always makes a public version. This version is distributed through torrent and Google Drive officially.
On the contrary, what you download from the OP are links that are made by the administrators of the pirated site, and the author has nothing to do with them. In addition, the topic is updated irregularly and links in the OP are out of date
latest version#5,981
View attachment 673667
It is still technically illegal since we didn't buy it from Illusion. It would be legal if only mods and modded assets were being distributed, but this distributes the actual game. The Steam modpack, however, is perfectly legal since it does not contain the game. That's what he means.

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
I'm having issues with the installation of Koikatsu, I've installed all of the files and extracted them all together in the same parent file however they have null extensions which are 001, 002, which cannot be opened with any program (e.x. Winrar, Zip, etc.). I've also tried renaming the extensions to "rar" or "zip" but the files are still unopenable by Winrar. Is there something that I'm doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I'm having issues with the installation of Koikatsu, I've installed all of the files and extracted them all together in the same parent file however they have null extensions which are 001, 002, which cannot be opened with any program (e.x. Winrar, Zip, etc.). I've also tried renaming the extensions to "rar" or "zip" but the files are still unopenable by Winrar. Is there something that I'm doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Given the fact that you've already renamed these... Give the torrent version a try, it has no split archives. (For future reference, the 001 file can be extracted with 7zip)

Also, i'd suggest to install the RX4.1 version on ScrewThisNoise's patreon instead since the main post in this thread is a little outdated.

Reactions: alex2011

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
It is still technically illegal since we didn't buy it from Illusion. It would be legal if only mods and modded assets were being distributed, but this distributes the actual game. The Steam modpack, however, is perfectly legal since it does not contain the game. That's what he means.
If it were as you say then Illusion would have forbidden it to do so long ago. ScrewThisNoise and other mod authors have official permission to use the ILLUSION product. ScrewThisNoise and other mod authors work through patreon and have had official revenues from their activities for a long time. Patreon's policy does not allow the sale of pirated content. in cases of detection of such content, the page is blocked. Given that ScrewThisNoise and other mod authors have a permanent relationship with Illusion, it is hard to imagine that Illusion is not aware of where these authors get their income from.

This is not about the original product coming out in Japanese. And about the mod version, adapted for use in English with additional functions made by the authors of the mods.
The product is called "[ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack RX4.1" by ScrewThisNoise. ScrewThisNoise has an official page and official downloads. (ILLUSION not selling " BetterRepack RX4.1", but gets paid for it from ScrewThisNoise and other mod authors)
According to the same scheme, other mod authors whose work is used in the repack also gave their consent to be used in the repack. Although the majority of mod authors have their own patreon pages and sell their mods themselves.

Just the use of indirect links (as in the OP) is a violation of any copyright...
It’s not at all clear why a person on a pirated site begins to think about copyright. Anyone who respects the law and wants to do everything officially does not visit a pirate site for this.
(not a single link, except the copyright one, gives the right to speak about the acquisition of a legal product)

Reactions: Serance
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes