ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Can someone help me? Drag & Drop doesnt work for me, when i drag the file (.png it works if i load it IN the game) it simply doesnt do anything in the game, tried with w10 explorer and koicatalog.
A .png is a commonly used image file, MS paint will give you an image in .png format, it is so well known for it's quality because you can put a lot of information in the file that isn't the image itself, useful for photographers. Koikatsu makes use of this by loading all of the character info into the image. However, if there is no character info and it is simply an image, koikatsu won't recognize it as a character.

For example, here are two .png images, they both look exactly the same and are called the same thing, but one you can place in your chara folder and it will see her and the other is just a screenshot I took of the other png image then pasted into MSpaint and saved it as a .png.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: alex2011
D

Deleted member 812001

Here you go, links for Koikatsu Party prepatched with Illusion restore patch.
This is Steam version without any premium DLCs or mods.
The torrent is uncompressed whereas others are compressed in 7z.

Full: - - -

Split parts:
Part 1: - - MEGA -
Part 2: - - MEGA -
Prefer this version :
All patches, uncensored, all DLC and all the mods in one

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
A .png is a commonly used image file, MS paint will give you an image in .png format, it is so well known for it's quality because you can put a lot of information in the file that isn't the image itself, useful for photographers. Koikatsu makes use of this by loading all of the character info into the image. However, if there is no character info and it is simply an image, koikatsu won't recognize it as a character.

For example, here are two .png images, they both look exactly the same and are called the same thing, but one you can place in your chara folder and it will see her and the other is just a screenshot I took of the other png image then pasted into MSpaint and saved it as a .png.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The problem is i can load all my cards manually in the character maker, going to the load section, so thats not the problem, i can even see the mod configuration menu in options but it doesnt do anything when i drag a card 100% functional

argon822

May 28, 2020
By far the best part of this game is just making girls and lookalikes of your favorite waifus in the character creator. You can spend 30 hours making a girl, adding your own textures, etc to get her looking exactly like canon if you are patient enough. The gameplay itself sucks though, soon as I try to actually play the game I end up just going back to the character creator or studio.

The game is also very unoptimized and runs poorly even on my i7 9th gen and 2080Ti with a Samsung 960 PRO NVMe SSD. Loading times and loading chops are insane if you attempt to load more than 12 girls or so. If the girls use a lot of accessories (some modded girls use like 40), the problem becomes even worse.

Honestly this is a girl and game making tool more than a game itself. Lot of games here are using this to make their games, with proper story and gameplay.

Prefer this version :
That's a year old... The latest version is always here (newer than OP too):

Last edited:

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I like just sitting back and watching h-scenes so I use the smart girl function of kplug alot. However I've never seen it select an anal insertion. I have it set to allow all positions, but does the AI just never choose anal or is it just random chance that means I've never got one?

There is a keyboard shortcut to pick anal from the idle animation, so if I can hit that between the time the AI selects a pose and begins the sex then I can get the smart girl function to use anal but maybe there is a better way?

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
By far the best part of this game is just making girls and lookalikes of your favorite waifus in the character creator. You can spend 30 hours making a girl, adding your own textures, etc to get her looking exactly like canon if you are patient enough. The gameplay itself sucks though, soon as I try to actually play the game I end up just going back to the character creator or studio.

The game is also very unoptimized and runs poorly even on my i7 9th gen and 2080Ti with a Samsung 960 PRO NVMe SSD. Loading times and loading chops are insane if you attempt to load more than 12 girls or so. If the girls use a lot of accessories (some modded girls use like 40), the problem becomes even worse.

Honestly this is a girl and game making tool more than a game itself. Lot of games here are using this to make their games, with proper story and gameplay.

We have all most the same set up but I did install 64 Gig-RAM & my daily attendance is 74 students during normal story mode with out any problems. But the main reason for so much RAM was for another game I have installed " Cities: Skylines " gets really demanding after 500.000 population "

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019

The game makes very little use of video cards, I looked at the stats and while my video card was barely working, my CPU was at about 40% and Kplug with 4 girls ate up the entirety of my 16GB of RAM.(I really should buy more, but I've never needed an upgrade)

argon822

May 28, 2020
We have all most the same set up but I did install 64 Gig-RAM & my daily attendance is 74 students during normal story mode with out any problems. But the main reason for so much RAM was for another game I have installed " Cities: Skylines " gets really demanding after 500.000 population "
I have 32GB, but given the above post says 4 girls is eating 16GB maybe the difference is 64GB of RAM. I think it really depends on how complex the girls you use are, some use 0 accessories. Others use 100.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I have 32GB, but given the above post says 4 girls is eating 16GB maybe the difference is 64GB of RAM. I think it really depends on how complex the girls you use are, some use 0 accessories. Others use 100.
Yeah, it baffles me why someone will painstakingly use 15-20 accessories to craft piece-by-piece the same hair model as the stock ones. There is one cool model of Myuki Shiba from The Irregular at Magic High but someone used 25 pieces to craft "straight long" and "curved mushroom cut" when all they actually needed was four, three for the hair piece and one for the yellow ribbon.

EDIT: On an unrelated note, in Kplug there is an option to disable people's virginity, does that cause any problems? Seems like it would save a fair amount of hassle. Plus, it's 2020, a fair amount of attractive women have lost their virginity by the end of high school.

Last edited:

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Does anyone know why the RX4 has two cards for each default girl? I didn't notice any different besides one file being named in english and the other in japanese.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Does anyone know why the RX4 has two cards for each default girl? I didn't notice any different besides one file being named in english and the other in japanese.
After comparing several pairs I can tell you that yes, they are exactly the same, so I went ahead and deleted all of the Japanese names keeping only one copy.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Really nobody that can help me with my VR problem with that black screen with the oculus rift s? :/
You might have better luck on the subreddit, there are a lot more people browsing that, since VR setups aren't as numerous, so you're gonna need a larger audience if you want help.

Maakhan

Feb 18, 2020
Hey guys, need some help. Does anyone have a full pack of uncensors (female, futa, male, trap) for Uncensor Selector? official file got taken down from mega. Much appreciated if you could put it on some dl site.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hey guys, need some help. Does anyone have a full pack of uncensors (female, futa, male, trap) for Uncensor Selector? official file got taken down from mega. Much appreciated if you could put it on some dl site.
I'm pretty sure they're in the sideloader modpack. Try updating through KKManager if you're missing them.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I must admit having spent most of the afternoon with HS-2 & I still prefer Koikatu due to the interactions but don't get me wrong HS-2 looks amazing and plays smooth. Improvement on the first HS & AI Girl then yes in many aspects but I really do hope they make a second Koikatu.

Serance

Jul 30, 2018
I must admit having spent most of the afternoon with HS-2 & I still prefer Koikatu due to the interactions but don't get me wrong HS-2 looks amazing and plays smooth. Improvement on the first HS & AI Girl then yes in many aspects but I really do hope they make a second Koikatu.
That's good to hear, I AM hoping people don't just up and abandon Koi. I really prefer the "anime" style of Koi so much more. I enjoy monster girl characters, and the realistic styled 3D Illusion games never have good mods for them. Apart from basic angels, devils, catgirls, elves etc., they never offer anything I want.

Most "waifu" are in anime style, and it is nearly impossible to replicate them in a 3D game. The last realistic styled 3D Illusion game I enjoyed was AG3, but after discovering how much better Custom Maid 1/2 looked to me, I was 100% hooked on "anime" style. Still, CM's character style was too distinguishable, and the girls always looked blandish to me.

Koi was released..and all was perfect. Monster Girl Encylopedia girls were popping up and there were also harpies and mermaids! Then just every other anime/video game girl appeared looking as if they walked out of the game/anime itself. Koi is just too perfect. ^.^ The only thing that could replace it for me would probably be Koi2, hahaha.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I finally got Kplug's uncensor working(I didn't know it was broken), honestly this is pretty cool.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If it were as you say then Illusion would have forbidden it to do so long ago. ScrewThisNoise and other mod authors have official permission to use the ILLUSION product. ScrewThisNoise and other mod authors work through patreon and have had official revenues from their activities for a long time. Patreon's policy does not allow the sale of pirated content. in cases of detection of such content, the page is blocked. Given that ScrewThisNoise and other mod authors have a permanent relationship with Illusion, it is hard to imagine that Illusion is not aware of where these authors get their income from.

This is not about the original product coming out in Japanese. And about the mod version, adapted for use in English with additional functions made by the authors of the mods.
The product is called "[ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack RX4.1" by ScrewThisNoise. ScrewThisNoise has an official page and official downloads. (ILLUSION not selling " BetterRepack RX4.1", but gets paid for it from ScrewThisNoise and other mod authors)
According to the same scheme, other mod authors whose work is used in the repack also gave their consent to be used in the repack. Although the majority of mod authors have their own patreon pages and sell their mods themselves.

Just the use of indirect links (as in the OP) is a violation of any copyright...
It’s not at all clear why a person on a pirated site begins to think about copyright. Anyone who respects the law and wants to do everything officially does not visit a pirate site for this.
(not a single link, except the copyright one, gives the right to speak about the acquisition of a legal product)
That's why I said technically. Illusion has always held a stance of allowing users even if they did pirate their copy and even buying the product does not allow you to distribute it. That said, their stance has nothing to do with actual law, you can still be prosecuted, though prosecution for piracy is usually as a result of the content owner coming after the priate. That is not likely with Illusion even without official permission. Now, you did say they have permission, which would be required in written form and in very specific detail that says they can specifically distribute it. I have no doubt that Illusion would do nothing if permission wasn't given, but I do doubt anyone has actually contacted Illusion and actually gotten written consent for distribution. This is indeed about the original product as the game itself is distributed. Permission is only required if the game itself is distributed, distributing mods separately is fine as far as any law is concerned because it does not contain anything from the original. That's how Patreon modders do it, so they are fine. Anyway, I do support the ability to pirate and only responded to clarify and correct some things that seemed to be misinformed. We are getting a bit off topic, so I will end with this.

Prefer this version :
That one is severely outdated, I would suggest getting RX4.1. You should be able to get to the maker's Nyaa page from the submitter link.

The problem is i can load all my cards manually in the character maker, going to the load section, so thats not the problem, i can even see the mod configuration menu in options but it doesnt do anything when i drag a card 100% functional
Can you load the character normally? If not, you won't be able to drag and drop because it is either corrupted or otherwise is missing the character data.

I have no problem with a full modded class, that means a full class using the mod that increases all classes to the same size as 2-1. As far as the game itself, it really isn't that bad. It could be better, though.

Probably one that is the original and another that contains an onboard translated name and any other info that displays and is saved on the card itself.

It is already installed along with multiple uncensors in RX4.1.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes