MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Is there a reason the character editor doesn't even have the defaults in it? Or the fact the entire background is white?

Reactions: VermillioN

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
why didn't i found that earlier?
just in case you don't know / didn't find it. there is a yuri peeping mod. there are 3 positions supported. but you can't access it over the game. at least i didn't encounter it, but you can find it in the extras. :)
i looked for it for a long time XD
the girls can trib, lick and finger :3

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
@gorgone Why are you linking everything here? I gave people what they want, I gave them the Pastebin link where they can find everything needed already.

Certainly it's not my fault if everyone wants to have everything ready. People need to learn to go and search for things, otherwise might as well not creating a thread for this but just "go and search it for yourself". Meh.

@saycko The password it's there, in the OP. Read again the whole thing.
@RockSalt The censorship can't be removed from japanese game, you should know that (exception made for those who are effectively uncensored from publishers, like MangaGamer) so no, there's no option to do that. You just have to download the uncensoring for yourself, apply it and then play.

But again, like I said above, why should I bother next time giving all you need if none of you read the OP? :pokerFace:

Oct 30, 2017
The name of this, from the mega download KoikatsuV3_-_FlashBangZ .7z, FlashbanZzz is the same as the one on hongfire and he said he puts all the mods and patches in so we do not have to. My question is does this download have that or is it more vanilla? Only asking because some people are asking about patches.

Thanks

Ps BTW, in case it isn't listed in OP here is a link, from same guy FlashbangZzz, for additional cards:
if anyone is interested.

Reactions: brynhildr
May 23, 2017
@gorgone Why are you linking everything here? I gave people what they want, I gave them the Pastebin link where they can find everything needed already.

Certainly it's not my fault if everyone wants to have everything ready. People need to learn to go and search for things, otherwise might as well not creating a thread for this but just "go and search it for yourself". Meh.

@saycko The password it's there, in the OP. Read again the whole thing.
@RockSalt The censorship can't be removed from japanese game, you should know that (exception made for those who are effectively uncensored from publishers, like MangaGamer) so no, there's no option to do that. You just have to download the uncensoring for yourself, apply it and then play.

But again, like I said above, why should I bother next time giving all you need if none of you read the OP? :pokerFace:
Pic related is what most people on the internet are like
download (6).jpg

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It should be expected that most people on the internet who want to be spoon fed are already dumb dumbs.

Anyway, fixed my problem, none of the files were in UserData, and for some reason I had two folders like it. So I looked into both and transfer all the files I needed to the places they actually should be.

Reactions: theraingaid1976

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
Why have it listed as thingy then, just change it to (censorship "can be removed with mod's "at users discretion".) or something. Or (Uncensored patch is the in the paste-bin Link)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
the torrent one don't have translation patch?
I've also attached a torrent to the thread, for those who can't download from MEGA and such 'cause of the limitations and such. Though you'll have to download all the english thingy and the latest update - and all of the mods of course. So it's the base game technically speaking.

Reactions: DLSmaster
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes