MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I played OG CM3D2 to the point one of my girls was maxed in all sex stats and all maid stats. You basically already know what's happening, I just wanna know what my girls are saying.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
All we need now is a english patch and everything is KAWAI!!

Edit: Hongfire guys. They have all you need and more ^^

freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
might i suggest a change to the overview in OP? you don't have to of course, but here's what i've gathered from the game:

You are a student who has been transferred overseas by your parents to an all-girls school where your aunt is the principal. Your aunt informs you beforehand that you will be the owner of the Koikatsu club, a club where girls will learn about having relationships with boys to prepare them for the real world. This club can later turn into more of a harem, where you get to have your way with all the girls in the school.

RepBu

Jul 10, 2017
The game don't start i run registry fix as admin but after that what can i do ? Can't launch the game, IniSettingEn start but not the rest, hope someone can help me thx

destroying101

Jul 25, 2017
is there a way to get the text to instantly be english? I don't mind the machine translation, but waiting for it to swap from moon runes to garbled english is killing me

Reactions: Samboocha

jonnydoucer

Mar 21, 2018

Overview:
From what I gathered, you're just a lonely boy who gets transfered (by his Aunt because his parents are overseas or something like that) in an All-girls-only school with the purpose of.. get them accustomed to the male race? By creating some sort of Club. Something like that.
(reminds me pretty much of Princess Evangile somehow. Without the club thingy)​

Updated: 29/06/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (but can be removed with the demosaic thingy)
Version: 3.0
Discord server:
Language: English (machine translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation (version shared by @WannabeDev ):

Change-Log:

Useful resources:

Torrent repack contents:

Download: - -
(thanks to @WannabeDev )
Alternative link:
(japanese version however, with no english translation and no mods. Just all the DLC. Need to download the latest update that came out on 29/06/2018 - thanks to @bllahbllub for the game!)

I've also attached a torrent to the thread, for those who can't download from MEGA and such 'cause of the limitations and such. Though you'll have to download all the english thingy and the latest update - and all of the mods of course. So it's the base game technically speaking.

Anyone know of any good FREE virtual windows. programs for Mac. I want to play this but, ya know.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Is this game like Artificial Academy with day-to-day stuff, or just a simple sex scene poser?

kokusho

Jun 23, 2017
WTF is the password to extract the file? Why is this not visible? Am I just dumb and didn't see it on any of the 6 pages?

bumnedfe

Jun 29, 2017
Is this game like Artificial Academy with day-to-day stuff, or just a simple sex scene poser?
There's day-to-day stuff; a school you walk around in, stats to train, affection meters to raise, etc

Btw @brynhildr why does this have the rape tag? This game is 100% vanilla/lovey-dovey, you can't even put it in raw or up their butt without their permission.

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
If you guys are blind enough to let the password over your head, it's FlashBangZ
No offense, just check the installation section.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Note to self, Yandere types are semen bait. They fall the quickest with perverted chatter, and start begging for it after one or two boob touches. You can always tell a Yandere type from that shadow over their eyes.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
FYI the VR in this game is pretty shit. You don't wander the school as far as I can tell just pick a dude and a gal and pick a room. It's sort of like the VR Kanojo, CM3D 2 except not as good or optimized.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes