JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I might be forgetting everything it adds, but the only part that's actually tricky to figure out is the threesome mechanic. You can also have sex with a girl who's masturbating if you've already deflowered her before, you can join a lesbian session to make it a threesome if both girls are "experienced" etc.

Dates are on Sunday. Be careful not to ask multiple girls on a date in the same week or only the last one asked will go with you and the others will be angry (but you can make them happy again if you apologize a few times). If you date the same girl twice, then I think you get different options like going to the carnival or something.

A couple of the story characters also have dates in their storyline, which will override any date you asked a classmate for, thus making the classmate angry.
I've had a date scheduled with a classmate, and the story character's dates came before, but the classmate never got angry, and is still waiting for the date to happen (which I'm going to mess up, because I accidentally invited another girl on a date).

Last edited:
Reactions: 167
Dec 10, 2019
someone can make a pack with the rx7 and kplug?
Apparently kplug isn't guaranteed to play nice with the repack. I installed kplug into my RX6 repack and it's mostly working. There are some glitches (usually fixed by restarting the game), but I'm not sure if they're native to kplug or caused by using it with RX6. Kplug includes some compatibility notes, which you'll need to read to make sure you deal with the mods it notes as conflicting.

among2000

Oct 27, 2020
Apparently kplug isn't guaranteed to play nice with the repack. I installed kplug into my RX6 repack and it's mostly working. There are some glitches (usually fixed by restarting the game), but I'm not sure if they're native to kplug or caused by using it with RX6. Kplug includes some compatibility notes, which you'll need to read to make sure you deal with the mods it notes as conflicting.
how i know the kplug was installed?

Oct 7, 2019
I've had a scheduled with a classmate, and the story character's dates came before, but the classmate never got angry, and is still waiting for the date to happen (which I'm going to mess up, because I accidentally invited another girl on a date).
Happened to me when I was playing the Steam version as well. It looks like story mode dates only push the other girl's dates to next week.

May 22, 2018
To use the expressioncontrol, press L to open the expressioncontrol and click on facial expression program and select the Htest and drag the timer slider all the way up. the character eye will roll-up doing orgasm. to translator the plugins, go to AutoTranslatorConfig and set EnableIMGUI to true.

Gunzorla

Feb 16, 2019
To use the expressioncontrol, press L to open the expressioncontrol and click on facial expression program and select the Htest and drag the timer slider all the way up. the character eye will roll-up doing orgasm. to translator the plugins, go to AutoTranslatorConfig and set EnableIMGUI to true.
L didnt pop menu for me. it look like no expressioncontrol in game even i already put the files in BepInEx\plugins ... wrong place ?

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Is the wiki still correct (even after all the expansions/packs released over the years) that in the story heroies are temporary and/or will leave after their storyline is done, and that you can't have h-events with them? Am I correct in assuming that like other illusion games, the other characters can be added/removed on a whim, or are the characters effectively locked in one the game starts?

This game is better in terms of character creation and all that, but in terms of gameplay and the characters AI it is not the best compared to AA2. Also this is not a sandbox like AA, it has a story mode that I feel kind of ruins it a bit, manly because unlike AA where you can have more than one male, in this game it is only you the main character.
When you say, "Also this is not a sandbox like AA", are you saying that there is a sandbox but it has to be unlocked by beating the story... or are you saying the game doesn't even have (or has a shallower) sandbox mode than AA2?

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
Is the wiki still correct (even after all the expansions/packs released over the years) that in the story heroies are temporary and/or will leave after their storyline is done, and that you can't have h-events with them? Am I correct in assuming that like other illusion games, the other characters can be added/removed on a whim, or are the characters effectively locked in one the game starts?

When you say, "Also this is not a sandbox like AA", are you saying that there is a sandbox but it has to be unlocked by beating the story... or are you saying the game doesn't even have (or has a shallower) sandbox mode than AA2?
The only sandbox element is the free h mode but it is still not that good, and you remove and add characters except for the story ones. They stay no matter what. The most you can do is edit what they wear and how they look, but they can't be removed.

Dec 10, 2019
Does the RX7 Better Repack include the Afterschool DLC?
RX6 does, so I assume RX7 does too.

Is the wiki still correct (even after all the expansions/packs released over the years) that in the story heroies are temporary and/or will leave after their storyline is done, and that you can't have h-events with them?
Say what? Really? That sucks :(

Am I correct in assuming that like other illusion games, the other characters can be added/removed on a whim, or are the characters effectively locked in one the game starts?
Every night, you have the option to alter the class roster: add in new girls, move girls out, edit existing girls (but not their names or sexual traits).

I don't know exactly what you mean by a sandbox (never played AA), but in story mode you go to school for three periods every day, in which you can wander around and interact with the girls you put on the class roster, seducing and sexing them.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I don't know exactly what you mean by a sandbox (never played AA), but in story mode you go to school for three periods every day, in which you can wander around and interact with the girls you put on the class roster, seducing and sexing them.
it means that from the beginning you are completely free because there is no story.
You see, if someone asked me today which is in my opinion the best game that Illusion has made I would answer AA, but often the memories cloud the view and do not let you taste the new games well.
I mean, if anyone has played Koikatu or AI Shoujo and no to AA they would probably be disappointed with the inadequacy of some things,

Last edited:

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
it means that from the beginning you are completely free because there is no story.
You see, if someone asked me today which is in my opinion the best game that Illusion has made I would answer AA, but often the memories cloud the view and do not let you taste the new games well.
I mean, if anyone has played Koikatu or AI Shoujo and no to AA they would probably be disappointed with the inadequacy of some things,
I had the same experience just the other day. Re-installed AA2, full patch with modpacks and... after playing Koikatsu, the character designer of AA2 seems horrible in comparison. A limit of 255 items on various parts, models were largely "fixed" in that the only real physical aspects you could change were a half-dozen body sliders and hair (everything else was non-physical, mostly textures and colour picking). Clothing is also very limited as well. Not to mention there's no wonderful auto-translator to help out (actually, there's no names at all in the character editor; everything in a list of choices only has a number, no description or name).

That said, the gameplay of the fully modded AA2 blows both the vanilla AA2 and koikatsu out of the water. You can spy on and blackmail people, there's a very crude combat system, more complex interactions like theft, murder, rape, even mind-control/possession. And certainly better behavioral AI (NPCs can have sexual preferences for flat/busty, gay/straight, dom/submissive, jealous or polygamous, etc).

Jun 4, 2019
Hey guys! I've holding off on this game for a couple of years cause I wanted to wait until there was a full English version (I haven't visited this thread since it was created, am zero up to date)

1. Is this version full English already?

2. I am just looking to play casually, probably with characters created by myself since I have a preferred body type. What version should I download? The "All-in-One"? The "Koikatsu Better Repack RX7 Parted"? (maybe those are the same, iunno) Another one?

3. What is Koikatsu Party?

Serance

Jul 30, 2018
1. Nope, partial.
2. Yup, RX7
3. Steam version, aka butchered inferior less adult content version. Nice way to support devs easily though. They have Koi Party patch to add more to the game, as to what exactly you can just look or here in this thread (or Google it) easily enough.

Jun 4, 2019
1. Nope, partial.
2. Yup, RX7
3. Steam version, aka butchered inferior less adult content version. Nice way to support devs easily though. They have Koi Party patch to add more to the game, as to what exactly you can just look or here in this thread (or Google it) easily enough.

Thanks! Is there people working on a full English version? Is the current partially translated version a big pain to play for someone with zero Japanese knowledge?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes