• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Dec 10, 2019
Thanks! Is there people working on a full English version? Is the current partially translated version a big pain to play for someone with zero Japanese knowledge?
There's no pure Japanese, but what isn't manually translated is machine translated. So you get awkward grammar and phrasing sometimes, like saying she's "sick" when she's talking about feeling pleasure or "let's live together" instead of "let's come together"

Most of the machine translation is sex scene dialogue rather than "conversation" dialogue though.

I think Party is fully translated, since it was released on Steam?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I had the same experience just the other day. Re-installed AA2, full patch with modpacks and... after playing Koikatsu, the character designer of AA2 seems horrible in comparison. A limit of 255 items on various parts, models were largely "fixed" in that the only real physical aspects you could change were a half-dozen body sliders and hair (everything else was non-physical, mostly textures and colour picking). Clothing is also very limited as well. Not to mention there's no wonderful auto-translator to help out (actually, there's no names at all in the character editor; everything in a list of choices only has a number, no description or name).
this is the reason why I think that nowadays nobody would like it. it is like the Final Fantasy series, for me the best is 6 but I would not recommend it to anyone, FF6 is an old 2d rpg, if anyone does tried now would not appreciate it fully.
That said, the gameplay of the fully modded AA2 blows both the vanilla AA2 and koikatsu out of the water. You can spy on and blackmail people, there's a very crude combat system, more complex interactions like theft, murder, rape, even mind-control/possession. And certainly better behavioral AI (NPCs can have sexual preferences for flat/busty, gay/straight, dom/submissive, jealous or polygamous, etc).
this is why I say AA2 is the best that Illusion has made

Reactions: Teye phoon

Teye phoon

Feb 10, 2018
this is the reason why I think that nowadays nobody would like it. it is like the Final Fantasy series, for me the best is 6 but I would not recommend it to anyone, FF6 is an old 2d rpg, if anyone does tried now would not appreciate it fully.

this is why I say AA2 is the best that Illusion has made
I agree, AA2 has been the best Illusion "game". The NPC interacting gave it more depth. also you could make a battle royal mode :)

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
and it is not in the pack because it has quite a few incompatibilities so you need to set things properly to use properly. meaning it may lose many of the useful things in the pack. so it is onyour hands.

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
Maybe I downloaded it wrong, but the game isn't autotranslating and the mods aren't working for character models. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Dec 10, 2019
Maybe I downloaded it wrong, but the game isn't autotranslating and the mods aren't working for character models. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I can't speak for sure since I still use RX6. RX6 works right out of the gate though. By not autotranslating, do you mean it just shows Japanese, or that it's use machine translation? The voices are still in Japanese, if that's not clear, it's just subtitles are translated into English.

As for mods not working on character models, if you mean they aren't showing up when the girls walk around school, that's because most mods don't have low-poly versions, which is what the game uses for the roaming mode. In conversation or sex with the girls, the mods will show up again.

Fartscrappy

Oct 13, 2020
Hi there, please forgive the noobish question, but I do advance the "story" of the game? I can't seem to find any of the "story characters" anywhere in the school. I had a chat with Minase Ai at the beginning, and with the cheerleader girls once, but then they kind of disappeared. Same for the teachers. Maybe it's because of some mod?

I'm many hours in the game, I'm dating nearly all the girls in the class and most of them have joined the club.

Thank you!

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Hi there, please forgive the noobish question, but I do advance the "story" of the game? I can't seem to find any of the "story characters" anywhere in the school. I had a chat with Minase Ai at the beginning, and with the cheerleader girls once, but then they kind of disappeared. Same for the teachers. Maybe it's because of some mod?

I'm many hours in the game, I'm dating nearly all the girls in the class and most of them have joined the club.

Thank you!
To find them, press F4, and if any have an event that day, they should appear next to your character at the top of the list. Then just go to where they are.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fartscrappy

Serance

Jul 30, 2018
Say all you want about AA2 it didn't have enough customization at all to stick as a long term game here. AG3 always be as #2 for me, then Koi. No fun playing this kind of game when you can't even make your girl look like the girl of your dreams..and Koi is best because it allows so many monster girl customiztaion and direct character rips. Just look at Genshin..they already have fuckable waifu from that game lmao. Koi is just always best for me.

Never got into AA2 Sims3 spin off because I'm too lazy to watch normal human student looking AIs wander around. >_< I need angels, demons, harpies, Pokémon girls, gynoids, Touhou, all the mythical exotic girls I can etc. in my world~ (of course some normal exception humans are allowed like ones from Fate or Genshin xD).

Koi is becoming the new Rule34, if it is a anime girl she will be ported to Koi to get lewded LOL. Reminds me I need to work on making monster girls from Moero Crystal Hyper~

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes