lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
How fix "plugins no options available" in RX20. In R17 show normally. In studio not show any plugin. Example in KoikatsuGame F1 show all plugins and option. But in studio not.
PD: All plugin work normally. And have ConfigurationManager.dll
View attachment 3118591
I found that going back to a plugin solves this problem. From what I've seen, version 18.0.1 (that is the one included in RX20) only solves one small bug, so it shouldn't be actually any problem to go back.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2017
Does anyone have any idea which mods in the repack cause the Kplug shortcuts to stop working in story mode school?
I've already cleared all the list of incompatibilities from the manual, but pressing buttons that should trigger kplug events still just doesn't seem to work.

Nov 20, 2019
i need some help. this card is not loading can anyone tell me why its not showing up in my load character options? its in the folder but i don't see it listed in the character cards i have koikatsu party and after party on steam. no mods

Last edited:

dim1138

Dec 23, 2018
Hi, just wondering if anyone has gotten KK_SexFaces 1.3 working with KPLug. It randomly stops working when switching between girls for me, really frustrating. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

OkamiSenpai

Oct 6, 2020
So for some reason i have downloaded this again after a while but now the whole game is not translated, Any help getting it to English would be appreciated.

Reactions: MikeOG

fakejake925

Dec 23, 2022
Hi, I recently grabbed the newest repack of this and I've been having crashes every time I try to move to the next day period? In addition to the issue of not having clothes loading in the map, which I know forcing high poly is supposed to fix, but I can't find it in the plugins. Any insight for fixing either of these?

Reactions: Dpfim91

dark891219

Apr 18, 2022

can anyone please reupload the mods ? its gone

May 17, 2022
Does anyone have these videos?

中野一花X中野二乃X中野三玖X中野四葉X中野五月 - Party Tonight【五等分の花嫁】4k SEX版(限定視頻Limited Video) (Patreon)

水原千鶴X七海麻美X更科瑠夏X櫻澤墨X八重森彌妮 - Come Closer【彼女、お借りします】4k SEX版(限定視頻Limited Video) (Patreon)

Kruzeru

Nov 3, 2017
im so confused what I dont get, is having just downloaded the BR 20, having nothing in it. Fresh install and every community chars i load missing zipmod files???? Why are they missing it came with the BR, are you telling me I have to look for everything it came with the pack?? Sorry im new to this type of game and im confused.

1701684791007.png

Reactions: Elmanoloca
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes