Nov 8, 2021
i'm having some problems with kplug 3.34 and the lasted hf patch. the added positions are not working. i solved the problem with the plugins configuration tab. i just disabled kplug vr on kkmanager.

Roguety

Dec 31, 2019
Downloaded the better repack and most scenes with bepisdb don't work because I don't have the proper mods downloaded. What do I need to do?

aa55667788

Sep 30, 2018
Hello, has anyone encountered CharaStudio and no Plugin appears when pressing f1?
I only have Repack RX20 installed
Does anyone have a solution?

ok i found the solution
If you have the same problem as me, delete KK_TimelineVMDSync.dll in BepInEx\plugins

Last edited:

bukalaka

Jul 7, 2020
OF COURSE! give me the full package please!!!!
and any cetol cards/mods you have in the meanwhile.....

so we can make the Cetol mods FINAL Collection......

i have plenty of mods from it but barely any cards of him and if have any.....
they are all derivated works and not original release.......

anyway here what i have as a mod files:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just ask if someone needs any of it.....

many thanks for the files!!!!
brother I implore you to share your cetol collection with me, please. I shall await for your response patiently

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
ok here is:
1.5 gb from 08/2023 so is a bit old...
no idea how is now...

long time i dont' play/update koikatsu
excepion of kplug...always up to date...
because new positions to try.... ah ah

give it a try dont'expect too much....

salut

Feb 7, 2022
took me two days and a half to download the game from uploadhaven plus another afternoon to extract the game properly.
i'd like to ask where can i find a list of all mods present in this repack, so i can properly take a look at which of them i want and which i dont, im certain some are necessary QoL improvements but i believe some are for kinks that i dont have

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
I'm unaware of such lists, but back when I did it, I checked every mod through the mod item names and adding those into studio with quick access box.
For the maker content, you can go through each of the categories and right click on the thumbs you want to hide, or use the printID to find the mods' names and delete them yourself.
You'll have to update your mods manually from this point forward though.

Blacktearss

Feb 18, 2020
Hello, good afternoon, I am new to the world of koikatsu and what I am passionate about is editing characters to my liking only. But I've had this problem with most of the characters' eyes. Does anyone know how to solve it? (eyes without expression). Thanks in advance

taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
My game crashes when going to next time period with a 4070 TI Super. I have the same amount of girls as when I had a 1660 super (with no issues just slow load). Not sure what is going on but does anyone know what setting I can mess with to help. The graphic settings are set to performance and still having issues

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Hello, good afternoon, I am new to the world of koikatsu and what I am passionate about is editing characters to my liking only. But I've had this problem with most of the characters' eyes. Does anyone know how to solve it? (eyes without expression). Thanks in advance
You should try asking on their Discord maybe, that Bulma look good tho

Reactions: Blacktearss

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
The tiny iris usually means they used eye overlays over it, instead of changing it in material editor. Are you getting any errors on loading the cards?

It'd be better if you asked this on discord, but I think one (or more) of the cards you're using is causing it.
Edit: I've read that a plugin ' Softer Self Shadowing ' can cause crashes, try deleting it if you haven't solved this yet.

Move the pushup plugin out of your game.

Full download, you get and extract the one .zip.
With parts, you only run/extract the first one and it automatically extracts the rest.
No difference in content.

Last edited:

IGNN

Aug 5, 2020
I download part 1-11 in the SPOILER: Koikatsu BetterRepack RX20 Parted: 38.50 GB link and every time I try to unzip part 2-11 I keep getting a notification saying it can't be done. Also if I try to load certain characters error messages come up saying that the files can't be found. IDK what is going on or how to fix any of it. I have already done all the updates and I even checked for any missing/new ones and did those to. Can anyone help me figure out what is going on and how to fix it?
View attachment 3335993
View attachment 3335994
I got the same Probleme with the missing mods and weird eyes... did you find a solution?

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
Is your game folder near the drive letter, like C:\Games\Koikatsu? I remember having them in C:\Users or Program Files could cause problems, same if the game path is too long.
Did you only extract the contents of part 1, or all of them? Extract just the first.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes