Notr_

Feb 19, 2019
can someone tell me why all of the characters in the repack are missing mods, and is there somewhere where I can download all the mods like the Sideloader Modpack of HS2

Pata3

Feb 6, 2018
In HScenes, the eye tracking is not working. Is this happening to anyone else? The eyes are stuck looking slightly upwards and will only change gaze to the sides. In ahegao mode the eyes almost dissapear, as the base gaze is already looking upwards a bit.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Does anybody have the "hokkaido gals are super adoarable" cards made by Unagi4545 on pixiv?

siosio

Jul 4, 2018
does updating the game really necessary? Currently I use RX16 and I'm really curious whether upgrading to RX20 will bring big changes

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
Hi everyone. Perhaps you have already written it and therefore I apologize if I might ask it again.
Do you have or can you tell me where to find a full and updated mod pack for the new cards and their accessories?

feral74

May 31, 2017
cant install when i extract the 001 i got the one with the red arrow but this one doesnt want to open it say this archive cant be opened and igf i cange it with .rar
bug.png

eragon03

May 9, 2017
cant load any of the characters on the rx20 version and cant update the mods either...i guess im downloading rx19 again.

Last edited:

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
cant load any of the characters on the rx20 version and cant update the mods either...i guess im downloading rx19 again.
Consider using the hf patch for updating as you get to pick and see all the plugins' descriptions + kk manager for mods. It'd also be a good idea next time to back up a current working game setup before deciding to change anything.

Last edited:

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
In HScenes, the eye tracking is not working. The eyes are stuck looking slightly upwards and will only change gaze to the sides.
Have you checked their behavior in maker, and does it happen on one or more characters? Check the iris vertical position values.
Move any plugins controlling the eyes out of the bepinex folder and try again.

can someone tell me why all of the characters in the repack are missing mods
My guess is that they're old cards, and that the mod authors made changes to their mods in the meantime? I've never used those cards myself, so I can't say for sure.

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
does anyone know how to use the DragAndDrop plugin? or if its working?
Drag and drop a card from any folder or your desktop, into the game's character maker window for it to show.
For studio, select a character that's already added and then drag and drop a card into the game window for it to get replaced.

SFlame56

Feb 21, 2020
Figured it out how do I fix it saying that the KERNELBASE.dll caused an access violation?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes