Jan 19, 2020
Can someone here help me? I have some scenes that require the "Mixamo Animations for CharaStudio" mod. I have the most recent version of the mod in the mods folder, but CharaStudio keeps saying that the mod is missing. Why does it keep saying that it's missing?

GSai

Sep 5, 2018
Does the Repack RX20 include KK Manager and HF pack or do i have to download myself separately?

Jun 19, 2019
I need some feedback on my card. I'm trying to make the face of this milf from and right now it feels off in the jaw area, a little bit with the hair style and definitely with the side profile.
here's the face of my card so far from the front and side:
Also do you guys think the lip color is off from the doujinshi or no?

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
I see. I asked because I got that same result, but was missing kkuts. Ask on the discord, maybe.

The jaw on that reference looks bad imo. Still, I'd move back yours a little and decrease the vertical jaw/chin.
Use the color picker for her skin color, the hair and the lips. I'd also turn off the rim light, that blue shine visible on her hair, and use highlights instead.

Jun 19, 2019
I see. I asked because I got that same result, but was missing kkuts. Ask on the discord, maybe.

The jaw on that reference looks bad imo. Still, I'd move back yours a little and decrease the vertical jaw/chin.
Use the color picker for her skin color, the hair and the lips. I'd also turn off the rim light, that blue shine visible on her hair, and use highlights instead.
would page 17 of the doujinshi I linked be a better reference, specifically the middle panel

NXT099

Dec 29, 2018
hey i'm having issues with the hair pointing incorrectly and has no dynamics applied to them after changing character in a scene
anyone got any idea where to go to fix this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NXT099

Dec 29, 2018
hey i'm having issues with the hair pointing incorrectly and has no dynamics applied to them after changing character in a scene
anyone got any idea where to go to fix this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay I think i got it
I had to remove the bones that are automatically added in the advanced mode for the collider
in my case all i did was "All Off" then turn on the constraint object (penis) to keep the scene intact

hope this helps somebody

Reactions: sloago99

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Guys, does anyone have a decent version of the sideloader modpack folder? Every version I've downloaded tells me all the files in that folder are corrupted when I extract them

ewana

Jan 14, 2020
Can you tell me how to solve this problem? Skirts in general behave strangely, especially with chubby thighs.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes