HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
It's a 3D simulation with tons of mods, dresses and studio objects. Clear game doesn't require so much space but doesn't really allow you to use third party cards. Kurz gesagt, it's raw and boring.
so where i start??? there is lot of koikatu game dlc, not sure it worth time to download

xelxelxel

Jul 18, 2017
M.. when I change the nipple types on a card character I found and then change the uniform type the model returns to the original nipple, anyone had a similar issue? seems like there is something on those cards I took, with others doesn't happen

Kutushmurf

Aug 30, 2020
When I DL the 2nd part and more, my Pc dosen't recognize the file cause the .002 is taken as an extension.
If i rename the file and remonve the ".00X" then the file is damaged and i can't do shit with...

Wfire

Jan 7, 2017
Hi all,
this may be a dumb question, but i am a little worried about the legality of this. I read that torrenting copyrighted games(which i assume this game and other illusion games all are) is illegal, and i’m not really planning to buy an vpn just for this purpose. Can someone inform me of the legality of downloading the repacks(on any platform, especislly torrent)? Thank you.
If you read the fine print in the terms of use of VPN providers; it states that at the first complaint from a tribunal they'll sell you out.

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
with the rx20 most of the characters in folders by default lacks zipmods and most of those u can download, such a shame

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I was wondering :
The lastest Kplug version is 3.3 right ?
Do I have to download Kplus 3.3 and install it, or is it already in the Rx20 from the OP page ?

bssbn

Jul 13, 2020
Apologies for the kplug spam, but has anyone ever gotten kplug to work with the latest version maybe share your bepinex folder?

Shrykullu

Sep 18, 2021
Any fix for this? have both Latest HF patch and kplug installed
View attachment 3290845
I have the same problem, also on chara studio.
I did not install any plugins that were not already present with the download
I had the same issue. Find kPlugVR.dll in \BepInEx\plugins\kPlug\ and delete it.

A problem of my own : I found the "sixth sense" (shortcut O), and that worked fine for a while, then update messages showed up less and less. Now when I activate it, RAM usage goes through the roof (from 15 to 29GO) and the game freezes, so I have to close it.

Also, sometimes when I do H and nearby girls are automatically invited into it, ghosts of them (just the models, not moving, can't interact) appear in every map I walk into. When that happens, the girls that were invited sometimes turn completely white, blank and featureless, with no personality traits, and I can't edit them back as they were with their original card because the character apparently turned male. Only their name and picture remain. So I have to transfer them and register them again, losign all progress.

Both of those features are kPlug-related, so there must be something wrong here ?

Reactions: Zurvana
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes