penusbatt

Oct 9, 2016
when the koikatu darkness are avaliable for download?
First part is out, 2 types of personality voice, 1 costume, 1 studio item., next will be 05/31 I think.

HF is dead \(≧Д≦ )/ but screwthisnoise has Darkness in his R7 version you can get at some mods might not be compatible yet tho. My installation got totally messed up with the latest update \( ≧Д≦)/ so wait for atleast the HF-patch to be fixed.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I got my darkness Part 1 from this link:

Beware though, it breaks a lot of mods and you need to make sure you've updated them to their new compatibility versions if they yet exist.

Edit (guide): I'm not sure how to use it in story mode, but to get it in Free H it's an added option.
who download the dlc don't confuse emotioncreator with koikatu....
If you need darkness dlc for koikatu you need open the koikatu folder inside the dlc!

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
First part is out, 2 types of personality voice, 1 costume, 1 studio item., next will be 05/31 I think.

HF is dead \(≧Д≦ )/ but screwthisnoise has Darkness in his R7 version you can get at some mods might not be compatible yet tho. My installation got totally messed up with the latest update \( ≧Д≦)/ so wait for atleast the HF-patch to be fixed.
Here are the 3 release dates for the Darkness DLC set by Illusion " But Illusion also state this is subject to change " Due to additional audio recording.

As for the gentlemen releasing the R-pack's Many thanks for dedication but you might wish to wait until the final one has been released as there are 2 more release dates for this DLC to be complete which the final one will be on the 21/06/2019.

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
i've installed the darkness dlc but apparently i haven't noticed anything diffferent in the game...
this non consensual sex are added on story mode?

Jun 13, 2018
i've installed the darkness dlc but apparently i haven't noticed anything diffferent in the game...
this non consensual sex are added on story mode?
I haven't checked on story mode yet, but assuming you have a full-save, you should be able to access the new scene set in Free-H mode under the "Darkness" tab.

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
the koik plugin 1.78 aren't compatible with the new dlc? i've gettin a loading error koikplugin IPA..
how to solve it?

Last edited:

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
the koik plugin 1.78 aren't compatible with the new dlc? i've gettin a loading error koikplugin IPA..
how to solve it?
I fixed mine by going into kPlugMisc (folder) and then into RequiredDlls and copied the KKAPI.dll and replaced it with my current KKAPI. Works fine after that for me.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
What is the purpose of kplug 1.70 (or kplug 1.78), I'm a novice at this, I try to learn all those mods and patch stuff by myself ^.^ ?

megadroide

Dec 21, 2018
Hello, someone could help me put it in the replica bank, but when you start the game, I do not sell the logo of the illusion, you only see the screen in black.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
how to solve it?
IF you have update the mod ABMX 3.11 koikplugin don't work on. Katarsys say he try to fix for that in next update.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I must admit The Darkness DLC is not living up to the hype Illusion gave it or maybe I am not using it correctly because the only time I can access the new DLC is via Free H not through the story mode. " Maybe I am missing something "

The icon is there in story mode but not accessible & there is only 27 map locations instead of 28. As The darkness DLC did add another map location.
Is anyone else having this issue. ??

Last edited:

penusbatt

Oct 9, 2016
I must admit The Darkness DLC is not living up to the hype Illusion gave it or maybe I am not using it correctly because the only time I can access the new DLC is via Free H not through the story mode. " Maybe I am missing something "

The icon is there in story mode but not accessible & there is only 27 map locations instead of 28. As The darkness DLC did add another map location.
Is anyone else having this issue. ??
You can only do it with specific personality at night (not 100% sure if it has to be night) and you must make them follow you.

EDIT:Also if the hand icon shows up without someone follwing I think it's bugged. Did you install old HF-patch over Darkness?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lefty75uk

Takomon

Nov 20, 2018
Guys what is the The Darkness DLC that being talk about recently ? And why there is rape tag ? there is no rape in game unless you set up thing in studio or there is something I still don't know about the game

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes