hanspeter

Jul 21, 2017
As far as i understand the repack is everything ready to play but there is a folder "[OPTIONAL] Mods". Are those included aswell or do i have to install them myself if i want them?

EDIT: is there a map where u can do all positions or can u do them all on every map?

Last edited:
Reactions: cooldude33

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
are there any character packs that contain anime versions of famous people or video games that I may recognize (not being into anime)?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Could one of you wonderful people please assist me? I downloaded the BetterRepack R8 version, unzipped, ran InitSetting, but i cannot get the game to launch. Am I doing something wrong?
Yes I did try digging through some post to find the answer and was unsuccessful.
This is a helper program. It generally can not be used.
Main launcher "Koikatu.exe"
But if you use it (InitSetting), you can start the game by clicking "Start Kokatsu"
are there any character packs that contain anime versions of famous people or video games that I may recognize (not being into anime)?
In the topic many times already wrote about it. There is a base of ready-made characters. You can use the search to find the hero you need.
About ways to save cards. And their places of download #3,240

DJTKT

Jul 24, 2017
Could one of you wonderful people please assist me? I downloaded the BetterRepack R8 version, unzipped, ran InitSetting, but i cannot get the game to launch. Am I doing something wrong?
Yes I did try digging through some post to find the answer and was unsuccessful.
I have the same problem i got a endless blackscreen when i start the game someone have a solution?

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
So me AV found a trojan in the Illusion Sorter whatever folder. I read some things about malware and viruses in the thread but still don't get it so is this safe or not to use? Is it a necessary folder/file ?
Please be kind i'm really stupid and slow with things
(also i don't know how to resize the game send help)

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
So me AV found a trojan in the Illusion Sorter whatever folder. I read some things about malware and viruses in the thread but still don't get it so is this safe or not to use? Is it a necessary folder/file ?
Please be kind i'm really stupid and slow with things
(also i don't know how to resize the game send help)
Delete the Sorter, it's unneeded.

Aug 7, 2018
So if anyone would mind to explain me what is this Darkness dlc i would appreciate since searching for it on google there is nothing explaining

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
So if anyone would mind to explain me what is this Darkness dlc i would appreciate since searching for it on google there is nothing explaining
It just adds a 3P rape scene with 3 or 4 positions. It doesn't work with every girl personality. My personal opinion: It's not worth the download. I'm still using an older pre darkness version of the game.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
So can I download this "repack/update" and just place the files in my old folder of Koikatu and it will work fine? Like I wont ave to redownload my girl collection or anything?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
So can I download this "repack/update" and just place the files in my old folder of Koikatu and it will work fine? Like I wont ave to redownload my girl collection or anything?
Do not interfere with the version. You need to remove the previous version. To save the cards, just copy them and paste them into the repack.
I already wrote about saving. #3,240

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
It just adds a 3P rape scene with 3 or 4 positions. It doesn't work with every girl personality. My personal opinion: It's not worth the download. I'm still using an older pre darkness version of the game.
It is not as difficult as it seems. Especially in the repack is already built. It makes no sense not to use what is already there.
(#3,151 )

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes