[Character] Hyuga Hinata/Hinata Hyuuga/Uzumaki Hinata/日向 ヒナタ "Updated Version"
[Anime] Naruto: Shippuden/-ナルト- 疾風伝/Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

[Author] Evaan/Evaanxd
[Character] Cass Hamada/Aunt Cass/キャス・ハマダ "Updated Version"
[Animated Movie] Big Hero 6/Big Hero 6: The Series/Disney

Last edited:

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
i have so;e issue with the controls. I cant have access to the mouse on the world map (so i can't lick on the 3 buttons on the right)
And the camera angle take priority over the sex scene, as the third part isn't automatic but manual.

Sunsetwave

Jun 30, 2021
Hi I have a question how do I stop my male characters penis from clipping through some of my females?
Like one female character will take the penis in on scene but it will clip through another in that same scene.

Nase

Aug 1, 2021
Hi I have a question how do I stop my male characters penis from clipping through some of my females?
Like one female character will take the penis in on scene but it will clip through another in that same scene.
That's Better Penetration not working. Ensure the second girls body is set to one of the Better Penetration ones by editing their character.

darkzealot72

May 31, 2019
Sorry if this is a common question, but is there a setting in studio scenes that need to be ticked for modded cards to load correctly? sometimes the cards load fine in some scenes, sometimes they load in with no hair or missing accessories or clothes

HeroArk123

Jan 27, 2021
Hello, I want to ask, I tried to change the shader to KKUSS, but when I save it and load the character I edited, the shader on the body returns to the default shader while the hair and face remain in the KKUSS shader, is there a way to fix this?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes