3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Holy crap i loved this game but ended quickly ....How to destroy a great game = Make it shorter and weirder :cautious:
Completed FFS =Name is Konk Island= Didnt see Island nor nothing special (it would end beter with your Daughter gets pregnant and Mc (you) Build a good Home there and live together with your Daughter +Children :devilish:(y) ) <---- Original version
Dev's if you name a game think allot about title :( Game was Great from Start :love:(y) But ruined in Ending :eek:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
The boat may not even exist physicaly.
In his previous game Spring City Paradise you see the boat being sold to the MC from Konk Island because apparently the guy that sells the boat to the KI MC is the uncle of the SCP MC.

Reactions: LunarBit

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Konk is an entirely psychic SCP that uses the boat as its "vehicle" to connect the victim. I don't remember when or if its actualy shown to the player but the PC eventualy is comatose, where the Konk is trying to lure them deeper in but it seems the PC's subconsciousness always fights it off with the image of the daughter. The boat may not even exist physicaly.
In his previous game Spring City Paradise you see the boat being sold to the MC from Konk Island because apparently the guy that sells the boat to the KI MC is the uncle of the SCP MC.

The boat is both a physical and metaphorical manifestation of possession; symbolizing a father's journey. The willingness to let their daughter go into another man's arms when they become legal age.

Mr.K symbolizes the first man origin.

Ralph realized he couldn't go through with crossing the boundary and came to shore. Where SCP MC quickly filled his shoes at their new apartment.

Konk MC struggled with this in every branch. Ultimately he didn't want to let Kate go and subconsciously journeyed to the island every time to keep her.

Konk takes place over multi dimensional timelines . In the domination branch SCP Sadie is introduced while Konk MC is in the hospital. Sadie at this point hasn't met her brother yet. So SCP hasn't occurred allowing Ralph to show up for MC to buy boat. Later we find Sadie visiting Kate and MC with mentions of her brother. So even though player didn't buy boat from Ralph. MC is on the journey with Kate in the apartment. (You wouldn't fully know this detail without playing SCP. So I introduced the nurse to tell a story.)

What is presented as a dream is actually connecting to yourself in a alternate timeline. MC mentions how the dream felt so real. Because it was, just in a different parallel dimension.

1stDimension: MC buys boat from Ralph
2ndDimension: Love Branch
3rdDimension: Corrupt Branch
4thDimension: Dominate Branch

All overlapping and playing at the same 'time'. I tried to spread a little information over each branch.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Lunar, from his wording/phrasing I think when fulcrum said SCP he was referring to this this kind of SCP.

Meaning the Island could be an example of an SCP article. It's just a coincidence your previous games acronym is also SCP.

Zack99

Jan 14, 2018
Well this game feels a little too abrupt, like scenes pasted together in some points with no explanation, then again the plot is kind of like a weird illusion, like the mc couldn’t distinguish what is real or not, like the wake up scene or the cunnilingus one, at least I perceive that way. Anyways I don’t know if anyone else encountered this problem but you have to get a certain amount of points of wharever route otherwise you are stuck, literally in this case, I mean my game “freeze” at one decision point if I didn’t have enough point of any route, and no I don’t mean in the renpy error way, more like you couldn’t progress at all, you just clicked the decision and the game didn’t advance no matter where you clicked after the decision, so after 5 times I say screw it and edited the saves to have 100+ for each route in order to advance, also I didn’t “stay” in a route because some decisions didn’t trigger the route name at the top for wharever reason so I just clicked the choice I liked and that’s that. Anyhow thanks for taking the time to make this game author and if you have the time please fix these weird errors.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Walkthrough Mod page link added to OP. Please report any issues on my page.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Just finished this game. I thought this is gonna be an another short game which will be finished within an hour and i'll not remember much about it after a few days but this game is gonna stay with me for a long time. Though it's small but you have 3 routes to choose so that means a long gameplay. This game is genius and corrupt route is the best of every routes. Despite of being a small game I Instantly got connected to the characters.

Though i did not understand the ending. who is Mr. K? what is kate doing with him? is everything going on in MC's mind? why name baby 'Sadie' in every route when she was not featured in every route.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
corrupt has 3 endings, love has 2 and dom has 2. I wanted to wrap up the konk island story (solo project) because I have 2 team members that joined me. We are currently working on the next project. More info about it and polling will take place on our patreon. I will say the next one is going to take more time and updates won't be as frequent like konk island was.
Each have 1 non-preg ending and 1 preg ending. what extra ending does corrupt path have? how to get that ending?

Reactions: james steele

Mezzeret

Sep 19, 2020
I really enjoyed this game, it was straight to the point, without a dozen text to explain one little thing. I don't mind a slow game, I've played those too, but some games are slow when it doesn't need to be. This game had a good balance between exposition and sex scenes. I like the author's explanation of the story too.

The main selling point for me is that I can actually see the MC. I really hate those POV, "headless MC" games, with the girls staring at the screen doing fish lips faces with their tongue sticking out. Barf.

But yea, overall, very nice and clean work, looking forward to seeing more from this creator! ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I played the first game according to the love route.
and the passage to the second part remains quite incomprehensible, I was disappointed.

fortunately the other two main routes are much better, even if I don't understand why pregnancy is sometimes considered "corrupt" and other "dominated" within the same game

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
LunarBit anymore projects in the works? And will we get to see your previous game again?
I currently have a team project titled: Fall Flavors and a solo project titled: Pongo Delta that is being worked on. I hope to have the first releases out before the new year if everything goes well. As for SCP my previous game. I still want to redo it at some point.

possum1

May 17, 2018
so the boat was an actual monster? i thought the boat part was just a recurring hallucination/dream...

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Well, sorry to see that LunarBit has decided to quit creating. Sometimes loudmouths need to think before they post. Constructive criticism can be done in such a manner that does not demean the dev.

LunarBit's post on Patreon: "
I've reached a point where I'm no longer enjoying creating content. Negative feedback has influenced my decision as well, just to be honest with you. I truly appreciate your support over the last few months. But, I'm done. I don't know my future direction or what I'll be doing. So I'm going to unpublish my patreon page. Feel free to unsub as I don't know when I'll return, if ever.

Thank you again for your support I really appreciate it."

Patreon and Itchio accounts are gone.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes