3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Well, sorry to see that LunarBit has decided to quit creating. Sometimes loudmouths need to think before they post. Constructive criticism can be done in such a manner that does not demean the dev.

LunarBit's post on Patreon: "
I've reached a point where I'm no longer enjoying creating content. Negative feedback has influenced my decision as well, just to be honest with you. I truly appreciate your support over the last few months. But, I'm done. I don't know my future direction or what I'll be doing. So I'm going to unpublish my patreon page. Feel free to unsub as I don't know when I'll return, if ever.

Thank you again for your support I really appreciate it."

Patreon and Itchio accounts are gone.
Yeah it was on the Pongo Delta thread. His content will be missed for sure by me.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
And now he gets back in the ring but on his own terms. Will save his sanity:

LunarBit via Patreon:

Firstly, December billing is still paused and will resume on January.

Secondly, I got caught up in negative feedback and life... it's a bitch sometimes. Here forward I don't care about browsing forums and trying to interact on multiple levels. I'm going to be doing my thing here. I can't guarantee content for you on a monthly basis. I tried that and got burnt out. All I can say is, when I have content I'll post it. If that's not enough I apologize. You have until January to unsubscribe. For those of you that decide to stick around. Thank you for your support.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
And now he gets back in the ring but on his own terms. Will save his sanity:

LunarBit via Patreon:

Firstly, December billing is still paused and will resume on January.

Secondly, I got caught up in negative feedback and life... it's a bitch sometimes. Here forward I don't care about browsing forums and trying to interact on multiple levels. I'm going to be doing my thing here. I can't guarantee content for you on a monthly basis. I tried that and got burnt out. All I can say is, when I have content I'll post it. If that's not enough I apologize. You have until January to unsubscribe. For those of you that decide to stick around. Thank you for your support.
That makes me happy. I am glad he decided to continue.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
That makes me happy. I am glad he decided to continue.
Entirely agree. There are way too many entitled freeloader cry babies on here that like to criticize everything but couldn't come up with anything half this good even if their lives depended on it and yet they criticize constantly and very seldom bring anything positive to the community. So good for him for realizing that you can't keep everyone happy and deciding to come back on HIS own terms, I'm with you buddy. I wish him good luck and hope to see more content from him in the future. And for those offended by my post all I can say is I'm happy to see I got to some of you crybabies and learn the difference between Constructive Criticism and Destructive Criticism before posting your next comment.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
It's wrong and the very idea itself attacks the delicate matter behind the institution of family, thus being an agressive form of inhumane behaviour in my book.
that is a very stupid opinion that is pretty literal as far as you can possibly possibly get from what the word inhumane means and IS

You should fix your laughably improper usage of the word

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
xb5GVt.gif
I'm slowly working on Spring City Paradise rework. Don't know how far it will get. But, I'm taking my time with it. When I feel there is enough content for a release I will make the page public. It is not going to be out anytime soon and still potentially months away (maybe year). I just wanted to post a update so anyone interested would know.

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Spring City intro is available on . I won't be uploading and/or maintaining on forums. Mods here are free to do so, if inclined. Thanks.

Reactions: DA22 and AdamJohn36

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Spring City intro is available on . I won't be uploading and/or maintaining on forums. Mods here are free to do so, if inclined. Thanks.
Looks good, i hope someone uploads it here, because i use this places as a central hub to keep up with updates, in any way, best luck to you

Reactions: LunarBit

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I was expecting a pretty basic DMD clone and the mindfuck stuff caught me by surprise. Did the love route and working on the dominate route. I hope Spring City Paradise expands on the lore of what the fuck is happening.

To be clear, I like the weirdness. It makes the game a lot more original.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wtf with this game?? it starts with cunt mother screw with daughter's fiance, daughter goes to father, they go to beach, he buy a Yocth out of nowehere in like 5 minuts, they sail away and start to flirting and i chossed to go slow as daughter said (day by day). storm coming, daughter goes mad, hit a deserted isalnd and after this i'm back home with my cunt ex wife screwing with my daughter and ex wife screwing with some SON (where did he come from??? lol) that seems the ex fiance of daughter...and game finish like that?? i thought was a nightmare of the MC...from isalnd into home how?? bah

Reactions: Sponginbeb
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes