Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great game -It doesnt need to grind or quest allot ( True Adult game ) Incest +
Perfect job dev -Waiting for island fuck positions etc pregnancy +++

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
For those not aware. There are 3 branches to the story. Each contains a little more information about what is happening. At least that is what I'm trying to do. With the Corrupt branch complete, I will be working on the Dominate branch next. Then finishing the story with the Love branch last. I just want to say thank you to everyone for checking out the game so far.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Which choices did generate that ending?
I guess
Feel
Move In
Its Ok
Beatiful
Its Ok
Why
Naughty Girl
Look
Look
Rub
Act
Inside
Tickle
Inside
Get Drink
Kiss
React
Inside
Understand
Grab Ass
Commit
Step

I dont know if other combinations end with the same scene, that does it

Reactions: profun and 0le

LunarBit

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Which ever attribute has the highest count is where the story goes. So you can adventure on choices. As long as you keep your desired path the highest.

Example: If you want "Love" to be the path and have selected it 3 times.
Love = 3
Dominate = 0
Corrupt = 0
You are free to select other options that is not Love. As long as Love remains with the highest count.

To get the pregnancy path you have to finish inside at least 2 times. With the exception of the Corrupt>Love>Virgin Scene (Where Kate lays on top of you in bed). I made that equal 2 times.

Stats are reset after the dream state.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruffuss

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
My review:

The story is rather inconsequential and there's no real pacing to speak of.
There isn't really a lot to it (i.e. it's rather short).
The renders are decent and there are some enjoyable scenes (there are no animations. I'm not saying that's good or bad, just pointing it out).

If you're looking for something with an engaging story that you're going to become invested in for a good amount of time, then this certainly isn't what you're looking for. If, on the other hand, you're looking for something that isn't going to require you to invest a lot of time or effort to get to the good stuff (or to the end for that matter) and aren't too concerned about story, then this is a decent piece to look at. It may even be worth a look at regardless, as it's not going to take a great deal of time to get through it. Just don't expect too much of it if you do.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes