3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
cannot move past the Offer Room/Move In/Rent options, no matter what I click on, there is no dialogue afterward

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
So a Lewd Island clone, this game better get too the sex scenes and flirting pretty quick since we've seen these all before. The worst mistake a dev can make in a saturated space is repeating the story and pace of a previous dev in order to capitalize on it's popularity. We've all seen it before, you need to get through the filler content fast and build the climax and find a way to continue the story. People are getting frustrated with the slow play of the story and won't support games that abuse this methodology.

I wish the dev well but fans are looking for consistent updates and meaningful ones as well, not filler content or "setup" updates for another update that will take 4 months too release which tends too fall short.

Not heard of this dev so I am going too be skeptical.
Well over 200 pages of games/stories with 24 of them to a page.. Kinda hard to make a new game that's not somewhat of a clone to something of the past. I just try to judge each on it's own merrits regardless of what's come before. Blanket statements like this really don't serve much of a purpose in my humble opinion. Now that I've gotten a pet peave off my chest I'm going in so I can follow my own advice and give my thoughts on a game I've actually played.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Konk Island v0.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Long time divorcee meets daughter. Hmm... sounds familiar but can't put my finger on it. After looking at the preview renders I am not too hopeful and those that bothered to leave a review are not enthusiastic about the game. Will keep an eye on it and we'll see what's what later on. Hope it gets better with time.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Well over 200 pages of games/stories with 24 of them to a page.. Kinda hard to make a new game that's not somewhat of a clone to something of the past. I just try to judge each on it's own merrits regardless of what's come before. Blanket statements like this really don't serve much of a purpose in my humble opinion. Now that I've gotten a pet peave off my chest I'm going in so I can follow my own advice and give my thoughts on a game I've actually played.
Sadly this game does not stack up very well. The Renders are ok.. But the story and the manner presented constitutes what a train wreck looks like. Very jumpy and smooth transitions are sadly lacking. Just a lot of very abrupt things going down. Needs a 'everything but the renders' overhaul.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
I don't mind if a story looks too similar to other famous games (like this game resembling DMD). I just hope that the story they plan to tell can keep me wanting more for the next update.
There are several games that looked promising, but failed because of lack of attention to the plot.
This game needs a bit of improvement, but I feel it's going the right way

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes