3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
the jet is usualy a submerged box though. there are things that have low submersion surface jets, but i wouldnt be caught dead without a keel out on sea, cause they'd capsize
You don't so much need a keel as a deep hull with ballast low down.

{This is fun, being silly}

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
KonkIsland-0.2 - Woot Woot update

Hope you enjoy the story so far. Konk Island v0.3 will have a public release at some point. For now it is only available to my patreons. I have started branching the story at this point. So it will be a while for a following update.

WHAT Parteon site

Reactions: Dolphin3000

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

• PC:

This a small update. I will be branching the story out from here. Based on player decisions up to this point. So the next update v0.4 is going to take a while. Just giving you a heads up. I hope you enjoy the story so far. Thank you for your support.

Reactions: sabu6

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
A story between a Father and Daughter. :FacePalm: 3dcg, Male protagonist, Romance, Incest, Big ass, Big boobs. without patch. I hate stupid games where scenarios are made for tracing paper. Developers have clearly degraded, but this does not apply to the Slonique.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Short but Gold -Nice game :giggle: (y)
(Lewd island now sucks with last update)===> now this game is interesting :cool: (y)waiting for best and big updates :cool:(y)
If someone doesnt like Incest game clearly stay out from posting .... (y) (And its A game only )

tgbyhn2008

Aug 16, 2017
The dialog is not very good sometimes, but okay. And why give the daughter a default name but not the father?

But the only real gripe I have so far is the renders are too low resolution. Only 720p, should at least be 1080p.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Some events happen too fast, it would be better if they happened step by step. For instance:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll keep my eyes set on this one. It looks good, just needs minor tweaks.

Reactions: RogMR

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
Some of the characters look scary.
I would not want to come across them in real life.
wow i wish i was that rich to buy a yacht .

Last edited:

WiderWays

Aug 25, 2019
"Fuck it! We both hate your mother, so let's live on a boat!"

"Why?"

"Why not?? I'm fucking rich. I just bought this off-white yatch from a guy I just met on the beach. No papers, no bureocracy."

Woah, calm down, Jeff Bezos..

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes